Trump's wall is becoming more unpopular. So then what should we do?

jehanne1431

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2018
If the USA does not spend a large number of billions of dollars to protect our Southern border our southern “brothers” would pour into this nation until Central America is drained. So I read (cannot source) we spend close to 100 billion annually on southern border protection, ice agents, deportation processing, detention centers, courts, and nationwide police and protection services on this matter. We also have sanctuary cities and states protecting all kinds of illegals, and, yes, many dangerous criminals. We have an under-reported large number of illegals in our prisons and jails. We also have unreported numbers of victims of crimes committed by those illegals allowed to go free.

Is this the status quo the left and anti-trumpers want us to continue with? Or do we just get rid of border protection and save all this money enforcing our laws? Of course in so doing that will spike the estimated $130 billion tax payers spend annually caring for the illegals in our nation. I know most now think the wall is a stupid idea, so I would like to know what the democrats or quisling republicans are proposing. I, myself, am not too keen on what the status quo is doing to our nation.

---- I have to qualify this statement above to say that a great number of illegals are in this nation due to overstayed visas and “border crossing card” violations, similar to visas a foreign visitor / tourist needs to enter, short of a visa. This, too, is a huge problem, especially the Middle Easterners, pardon the profiling.

Forum List

Back