Trump’s White Campaign Manager Was ‘Very Moved’ By His Pitch To Black Voters

You asked me to post a link about the kkk, I told you to do it, you said you did and found nothing...you lied.

Whether you looked or not, it has been proven that The KKK donated money to Hillary, that Hillary supporters showed up at Trump rallies wearing sheets.... The racist terrorist group BLM supports Hillary...terrorist-supporting, women-oppressing, gay-murdering nations fund Hillary...

And she won't stop taking money from them unless she wins the WH....but you think she actually wants to represent YOU once in the WH.

:p
I also said the NBP and you couldnt provide either one. I checked on the NBP first and assumed you were lying about the KKK since you lied about the NBP. Your margin of error is small once you prove yourself a liar the first time.

So now you get a chance to redeem yourself a little please post a link about the Clinton being supported by the kkk.
You lying dumbass...I already DID post a link about the KKK. :p

You are hilarious!
Show us. i dont believe you.
You proved you can't work Google, now you're demonstrating you don't have the intelligence to look back a couple pages to find a link!
:lmao:
I have no inclination to look and see if you were lying. I already know you were. Thats why you havent provided a link.
That's what I thought - too lazy and too stupid.

Nope. He changed outwardly only, for the Democratic Party's political reasons, as did the rest of them.

I don't care if he wanted to burn a cross in his back yard every afternoon. His actions in congress helped minorities more than most others. He was a friend to minorities. Too complex for you?

So why after fifty years of Democrats are blacks still in the Democrats' rotting ghettos?

Why after 100 years of republican control are whites in Mississippi still living in trailers? It's the poorest state in the nation.

No jobs? Lack of incentive?
It isn't the job of Republicans or Democrats to house you no matter what color you are. What needs to happen is a change in attitude.
Start saying this. " I may have been born in a trailer, but I am darn sure not going to die in one." Keep saying that every day to the children in the trailers, and I bet they will aspire to do better.
So tell us again why anyone should vote repub if its not their job to do their job?
Republicans haven't gotten busted mocking and blacks in petsonal leaked e-mails like the liberals were, for starters...

This is just more pleading and whining by racist whites attempting to get Blacks to vote for a candidate that is backed by the KKK and a number of other racist groups.
So who are you, as a group going to vote for? I'm hearing blacks won't be participating this year. Instead of organizing in protest of lead poisoning and blm you guys have decided the best thing to do is to not participate in our democracy. And you think doing exactly what Republicans want helps you how?

We know trumps racist because of all the groups of poor uneducated Democrats the ones who've changed sides for trump are the white ones. Are poor whites smarter than other poor people or just buying into the racism

“I live in a white community. I’m white.”

Donald Trump’s new campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, defended a controversial speech by the real estate mogul aimed at African American voters by noting how much she herself appreciated it.

Speaking to a mostly white crowd in Dimondale, Michigan, on Friday, Trump listed a series of statistics on the disproportionate economic hardship of African Americans. He cited it as evidence that Democratic governance had failed African Americans and that black voters should opt for him instead.

“What the hell do you have to lose?” Trump concluded.

In a Sunday interview with Conway on ABC News’ “This Week,” host George Stephanopoulos asked about criticism that the speech was patronizing.

“Many in the African American community saw that as insulting because they say most African Americans don’t live in poverty and that Mr. Trump was making those comments in communities that are more than 90 percent white,” he said.

Conway responded that African Americans’ perception of the speech was not the only thing that mattered.

“Those comments are for all Americans,” she said. “And I live in a white community. I’m white. I was very moved by his comment.”

The remark appeared to affirm a common belief that Trump’s supposed outreach to black voters is more about assuaging white Americans who perceive him as racist than bringing black Americans around to his candidacy. (Just 1 percent of African Americans plan to vote for Trump ― the lowest level of support received by a Republican candidate since 1964.)

More: Trump's White Campaign Manager Was 'Very Moved' By His Pitch To Black Voters

She was probably "very moved" because it was her idea. Just more proof that the Trump campaign is all smoke and mirrors - by trying to convince "white" voters that Trump is not a racist. I doubt that black voters are impressed.

More horseshit brought to you by Shittingbull the biggest biased hacker on the board.

Unlike you I don't see peoples color when I look at them. I see people. I see American.

You sure are a waste of oxygen just like your hero Hillary.

Forum List

Back