🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump’s White Campaign Manager Was ‘Very Moved’ By His Pitch To Black Voters

So, Asc, -again - which is it...are you a liar or just too stupid to know how to work Google?

I typed in 'KKK donates to / endorses Hillary' on Google and got page after page of articles.... but YOU typed that and somehow found nothing.
i never checked that. I stopped when I could find nothing on your claim that the NBP supported Clinton. I figured you were lying as usual.

So, Asc, -again - which is it...are you a liar or just too stupid to know how to work Google?

I typed in 'KKK donates to / endorses Hillary' on Google and got page after page of articles.... but YOU typed that and somehow found nothing.
i never checked that. I stopped when I could find nothing on your claim that the NBP supported Clinton. I figured you were lying as usual.
No, you said you checked and found nothing about the KKK...So, like Hillary, you just lied about lying.

That's all bullshit, and I'll show you why after I eat my hamburgers. Meantime, you may want to review the following link:

KKK Endorses Hillary Clinton? Not Likely.

No, you said you checked and found nothing about the KKK...So, like Hillary, you just lied about lying.
Try again cave chimp. i never mentioned the KKK in my reply to you. If I had you would have quoted it.

Try again cave chimp. i never mentioned the KKK in my reply to you. If I had you would have quoted it.
You asked me to post a link about the kkk, I told you to do it, you said you did and found nothing...you lied.

Whether you looked or not, it has been proven that The KKK donated money to Hillary, that Hillary supporters showed up at Trump rallies wearing sheets.... The racist terrorist group BLM supports Hillary...terrorist-supporting, women-oppressing, gay-murdering nations fund Hillary...

And she won't stop taking money from them unless she wins the WH....but you think she actually wants to represent YOU once in the WH.

:p

You asked me to post a link about the kkk, I told you to do it, you said you did and found nothing...you lied.

Whether you looked or not, it has been proven that The KKK donated money to Hillary, that Hillary supporters showed up at Trump rallies wearing sheets.... The racist terrorist group BLM supports Hillary...terrorist-supporting, women-oppressing, gay-murdering nations fund Hillary...

And she won't stop taking money from them unless she wins the WH....but you think she actually wants to represent YOU once in the WH.

I also said the NBP and you couldnt provide either one. I checked on the NBP first and assumed you were lying about the KKK since you lied about the NBP. Your margin of error is small once you prove yourself a liar the first time.

So now you get a chance to redeem yourself a little please post a link about the Clinton being supported by the kkk.

I also said the NBP and you couldnt provide either one. I checked on the NBP first and assumed you were lying about the KKK since you lied about the NBP. Your margin of error is small once you prove yourself a liar the first time.

So now you get a chance to redeem yourself a little please post a link about the Clinton being supported by the kkk.
You lying dumbass...I already DID post a link about the KKK. :p

You are hilarious!

You are hilarious!
Show us. i dont believe you.

You are hilarious!
You proved you can't work Google, now you're demonstrating you don't have the intelligence to look back a couple pages to find a link!
:lmao:

You are hilarious!
You proved you can't work Google, now you're demonstrating you don't have the intelligence to look back a couple pages to find a link!
:lmao:
I have no inclination to look and see if you were lying. I already know you were. Thats why you havent provided a link.

This is just more pleading and whining by racist whites attempting to get Blacks to vote for a candidate that is backed by the KKK and a number of other racist groups.

As opposed to the Hillary/Byrd connection:
HilaryRobertByrdKlan.jpg

Do ya just not see it coming Asc??

I can tell you really want that Robert Byrd thing to get a lot of traction, but, as has been pointed out to you countless times, Byrd made a drastic change in his racial views.

Nope. He changed outwardly only, for the Democratic Party's political reasons, as did the rest of them.

I don't care if he wanted to burn a cross in his back yard every afternoon. His actions in congress helped minorities more than most others. He was a friend to minorities. Too complex for you?

So why after fifty years of Democrats are blacks still in the Democrats' rotting ghettos?

Why after 100 years of republican control are whites in Mississippi still living in trailers? It's the poorest state in the nation.

This is just more pleading and whining by racist whites attempting to get Blacks to vote for a candidate that is backed by the KKK and a number of other racist groups.

HilaryRobertByrdKlan.jpg

Yes i see a devastating Drumpf loss and another reminder to whites that brown people arent fooled and can outvote you.

NAACP Mourns the Passing of U.S. Senator Robert Byrd | Press Room

""Senator Byrd reflects the transformative power of this nation," stated NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Todd Jealous. "Senator Byrd went from being an active member of the KKK to a being a stalwart supporter of the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act and many other pieces of seminal legislation that advanced the civil rights and liberties of our country."

Yeah, he had your back....

48e58383e259513cdfdf98f177752ed9.jpg

Note that the quote came from FORMER Klansman Robert Byrd.

A leopard and his spots and all..

Senator Byrd recanted and apologized. He evolved...

Much like Trump is maturing, n'est-ce pas?

HilaryRobertByrdKlan.jpg

They wouldn't think of causing a commotion on their Liberal democrat plantation... You know as well as I do Ram; they believe in Byrds "change of heart" every bit as much as Trumps gesture of reaching out to the black community.

Show me where the KKK and NBP back Hillary.
You have google - look it up. It won't be hard to find the news articles / reporting.
I just did. I found nothing. Thanks for playing but you lose.
BS
Nice try cave monkey. :laugh:
'Cave monkey'?!

You were just proven to be a LIAR... or too stupid to know how to work Google.

So which is it - liar or just stupid?
Too stupid to conjure up a believable lie.

You have google - look it up. It won't be hard to find the news articles / reporting.
I just did. I found nothing. Thanks for playing but you lose.
BS
Nice try cave monkey. :laugh:
'Cave monkey'?!

You were just proven to be a LIAR... or too stupid to know how to work Google.

So which is it - liar or just stupid?
Too stupid to conjure up a believable lie.
No need to announce you are stupid. We can tell by your posts.

HilaryRobertByrdKlan.jpg

I can tell you really want that Robert Byrd thing to get a lot of traction, but, as has been pointed out to you countless times, Byrd made a drastic change in his racial views.

Nope. He changed outwardly only, for the Democratic Party's political reasons, as did the rest of them.

I don't care if he wanted to burn a cross in his back yard every afternoon. His actions in congress helped minorities more than most others. He was a friend to minorities. Too complex for you?

So why after fifty years of Democrats are blacks still in the Democrats' rotting ghettos?

Why after 100 years of republican control are whites in Mississippi still living in trailers? It's the poorest state in the nation.

No jobs? Lack of incentive?
It isn't the job of Republicans or Democrats to house you no matter what color you are. What needs to happen is a change in attitude.
Start saying this. " I may have been born in a trailer, but I am darn sure not going to die in one." Keep saying that every day to the children in the trailers, and I bet they will aspire to do better.

No jobs? Lack of incentive?
It isn't the job of Republicans or Democrats to house you no matter what color you are. What needs to happen is a change in attitude.
Start saying this. " I may have been born in a trailer, but I am darn sure not going to die in one." Keep saying that every day to the children in the trailers, and I bet they will aspire to do better.
So tell us again why anyone should vote repub if its not their job to do their job?

That speech was not intended for blacks. It was an effort to convince white folk that Trump was trying to reach out to black folks. I'm surprised that he didn't offer free watermelon and fried chicken because he thinks that's what blacks want more than anything.
Now that you mention it he wasnt actually addressing a Black crowd. Youre right he was trying to fool sensible white people.

He was from West Virginia. He wasn't trying to fool anybody. His priorities were well known. He wasn't just a KKK member...

HilaryRobertByrdKlan.jpg

I can tell you really want that Robert Byrd thing to get a lot of traction, but, as has been pointed out to you countless times, Byrd made a drastic change in his racial views. Nobody on the Left supports his pre-change actions but after his change, he was a pretty good guy. Understandable that a right winger just can't understand that. You keep trying though. It's good for a laugh.

And yet you leave no room for Trump to mature. How come?

There is a difference between racism and deep down racist hatred. Byrd wasn't just a member, he put a lot of time and effort into starting chapters and recruiting. Had his job not required him to put his white robe and hat thingy away, and look like a normal human being, he'd still be waxing poetic about the importance of not letting the black man get a foot hold in society.
At any phase of his life, anyone who would honor their predecessors for hanging blacks by their neck from tree limbs, isn't quite as evolved as you may think, deep down. But, if he's your poster boy for miracles, then have at it.
Yay Byrd. Heart and soul and great historian of America. Yay Democrats. You're on our side, yay! o_O

“I live in a white community. I’m white.”

Donald Trump’s new campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, defended a controversial speech by the real estate mogul aimed at African American voters by noting how much she herself appreciated it.

Speaking to a mostly white crowd in Dimondale, Michigan, on Friday, Trump listed a series of statistics on the disproportionate economic hardship of African Americans. He cited it as evidence that Democratic governance had failed African Americans and that black voters should opt for him instead.

“What the hell do you have to lose?” Trump concluded.

In a Sunday interview with Conway on ABC News’ “This Week,” host George Stephanopoulos asked about criticism that the speech was patronizing.

“Many in the African American community saw that as insulting because they say most African Americans don’t live in poverty and that Mr. Trump was making those comments in communities that are more than 90 percent white,” he said.

Conway responded that African Americans’ perception of the speech was not the only thing that mattered.

“Those comments are for all Americans,” she said. “And I live in a white community. I’m white. I was very moved by his comment.”

The remark appeared to affirm a common belief that Trump’s supposed outreach to black voters is more about assuaging white Americans who perceive him as racist than bringing black Americans around to his candidacy. (Just 1 percent of African Americans plan to vote for Trump ― the lowest level of support received by a Republican candidate since 1964.)

More: Trump's White Campaign Manager Was 'Very Moved' By His Pitch To Black Voters

She was probably "very moved" because it was her idea. Just more proof that the Trump campaign is all smoke and mirrors - by trying to convince "white" voters that Trump is not a racist. I doubt that black voters are impressed.

The speech was brilliant:

Anyone who doesn't belong to the KKK support list was moved by it. That would exclude yourself.

That speech was not intended for blacks. It was an effort to convince white folk that Trump was trying to reach out to black folks. I'm surprised that he didn't offer free watermelon and fried chicken because he thinks that's what blacks want more than anything.
Now that you mention it he wasnt actually addressing a Black crowd. Youre right he was trying to fool sensible white people.

He was from West Virginia. He wasn't trying to fool anybody. His priorities were well known. He wasn't just a KKK member...

HilaryRobertByrdKlan.jpg

I can tell you really want that Robert Byrd thing to get a lot of traction, but, as has been pointed out to you countless times, Byrd made a drastic change in his racial views. Nobody on the Left supports his pre-change actions but after his change, he was a pretty good guy. Understandable that a right winger just can't understand that. You keep trying though. It's good for a laugh.

And yet you leave no room for Trump to mature. How come?

There is a difference between racism and deep down racist hatred. Byrd wasn't just a member, he put a lot of time and effort into starting chapters and recruiting. Had his job not required him to put his white robe and hat thingy away, and look like a normal human being, he'd still be waxing poetic about the importance of not letting the black man get a foot hold in society.
At any phase of his life, anyone who would honor their predecessors for hanging blacks by their neck from tree limbs, isn't quite as evolved as you may think, deep down. But, if he's your poster boy for miracles, then have at it.
Yay Byrd. Heart and soul and great historian of America. Yay Democrats. You're on our side, yay! o_O

Byrd demonstrated his change over years of work. He wasn't forgiven with his first utterance of racial equality. If Trump has changed, he did it in the last few days, and that is just a little too soon to give it much credibility. Come back in a few years,

Forum List

Back