🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump’s White Campaign Manager Was ‘Very Moved’ By His Pitch To Black Voters

This is just more pleading and whining by racist whites attempting to get Blacks to vote for a candidate that is backed by the KKK and a number of other racist groups.
Sorta like how Hillary is backed and funded by racist, terrorist, hate groups like BLM, NBP, KKK, and nations that fund terrorists, who oppress/mutilate/murder women, and who murder gays.

But good news - IF Hillary should win the Presidency, which is what those nations are buying by donating to Hillary, she promises to stop taking money from them THEN.

This is just more pleading and whining by racist whites attempting to get Blacks to vote for a candidate that is backed by the KKK and a number of other racist groups.
Sorta like how Hillary is backed and funded by racist, terrorist, hate groups like BLM, NBP, KKK, and nations that fund terrorists, who oppress/mutilate/murder women, and who murder gays.

But good news - IF Hillary should win the Presidency, which is what those nations are buying by donating to Hillary, she promises to stop taking money from them THEN.
Show me where the KKK and NBP back Hillary.

As opposed to the Hillary/Byrd connection:
HilaryRobertByrdKlan.jpg

Do ya just not see it coming Asc??
Yes i see a devastating Drumpf loss and another reminder to whites that brown people arent fooled and can outvote you.

NAACP Mourns the Passing of U.S. Senator Robert Byrd | Press Room

""Senator Byrd reflects the transformative power of this nation," stated NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Todd Jealous. "Senator Byrd went from being an active member of the KKK to a being a stalwart supporter of the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act and many other pieces of seminal legislation that advanced the civil rights and liberties of our country."

Yeah, he had your back....

48e58383e259513cdfdf98f177752ed9.jpg

Note that the quote came from FORMER Klansman Robert Byrd.

A leopard and his spots and all..

Senator Byrd recanted and apologized. He evolved...

So he didn't feel that way even after his political ambitions caused him to give up the #1 spot in the KKK? I wonder why he made that statement then. Mongrel. < That's about as complimentary as it gets for blacks that think Byrd saw the light...

You have google - look it up. It won't be hard to find the news articles / reports.

You have google - look it up. It won't be hard to find the news articles / reporting.
I just did. I found nothing. Thanks for playing but you lose.

HilaryRobertByrdKlan.jpg

Yes i see a devastating Drumpf loss and another reminder to whites that brown people arent fooled and can outvote you.

""Senator Byrd reflects the transformative power of this nation," stated NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Todd Jealous. "Senator Byrd went from being an active member of the KKK to a being a stalwart supporter of the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act and many other pieces of seminal legislation that advanced the civil rights and liberties of our country."

He 'evolved'...

:p

BS

Newsmax.com: "KKK Leader: We Endorse Hillary and Sent Her $20,000"

REDDIT.com: BLM doesn't get to ignore KKK's recent Hillary Clinton endorsement and expect to be taken seriously..."

YOU ARE A LIAR!

HilaryRobertByrdKlan.jpg

He 'evolved'...

I know its funny because no such possibility has ever filtered down into the intellectual stupor you reside in. Youre still operating at the neanderthal level of awareness due to your genetics.

You have google - look it up. It won't be hard to find the news articles / reporting.
BS
Nice try cave monkey. :laugh:

HilaryRobertByrdKlan.jpg

So cute. Yeah, he loved blacks after he hated blacks, said the former KKK leader, never.

HilaryRobertByrdKlan.jpg

He 'evolved'...

Yes, he evolved. He was one of the old racist Democrats who didn't switch to Republican. Instead, he recanted and apologized - and remained a Democrat. He evolved...

Anyone who says that Senator Byrd didn't evolve can't say that Trump has evolved on any issue. NaziCons can't have it both ways.

BS
Nice try cave monkey. :laugh:
'Cave monkey'?!

You were just proven to be a LIAR... or too stupid to know how to work Google.

So which is it - liar or just stupid?

Last edited:
:badgrin: MSM. . . HUFFPO. Deep State Hillary propaganda.

But what is really the truth about Trump? How about we ASK some folks on the ground that are going to the rallies?

The thing I find fascinating, is Hillary Clinton is the choice of the Deep State, that is obvious from the corporate media. As evidenced by the OP's HuffPo article, they don't even try to maintain any objectivity in any of their reporting. None of the media does.

What makes the average black America voter even think that institutional racism is going to be dismantled by voting for the very institution's chosen candidate? Are they really that dumb? Voting for Obama didn't get them anything, why do they think this women that is giving them the same lip service is going to change anything? It's total insanity. I just can't believe this still works. It will not only lead to more of the same, but more militarization of local police forces, more racial cleavages and more taxation slavery and dependency.

I saw a poll that showed the race relations were better when Bush was in office than during Obama's tenure. I shit you not. The criticism I see from the Black Panthers of the NBPP is clear, the NBPP is a cointelpro government op that does astro-turf propaganda. It's a shame so many fall for it.

tumblr_mbn0wub4nt1riyuoyo1_500.jpg
quote-Malcolm-X-the-negro-revolution-is-controlled-by-foxy-25361.png

tumblr_inline_nz2hxd85r71rqrhul_500.gif

But what is really the truth about Trump? How about we ASK some folks on the ground that are going to the rallies?

The thing I find fascinating, is Hillary Clinton is the choice of the Deep State, that is obvious from the corporate media. As evidenced by the OP's HuffPo article, they don't even try to maintain any objectivity in any of their reporting. None of the media does.

What makes the average black America voter even think that institutional racism is going to be dismantled by voting for the very institution's chosen candidate? Are they really that dumb? Voting for Obama didn't get them anything, why do they think this women that is giving them the same lip service is going to change anything? It's total insanity. I just can't believe this still works. It will not only lead to more of the same, but more militarization of local police forces, more racial cleavages and more taxation slavery and dependency.

I saw a poll that showed the race relations were better when Bush was in office than during Obama's tenure. I shit you not. The criticism I see from the Black Panthers of the NBPP is clear, the NBPP is a cointelpro government op that does astro-turf propaganda. It's a shame so many fall for it.

"I saw a poll that showed the race relations were better when Bush was in office than during Obama's tenure. I shit you not."

You do realize that was before whites could even fathom a Black man becoming POTUS dont you?

"I saw a poll that showed the race relations were better when Bush was in office than during Obama's tenure. I shit you not."

You do realize that was before whites could even fathom a Black man becoming POTUS dont you?

The poll was taken AFTER Obama had been president among all Americans. The question was about whether race relations were better during Obama's tenure. The general mood is he has been divisive.

60% Say Race Relations Have Gotten Worse Since Obama’s Election
60% Say Race Relations Have Gotten Worse Since Obama’s Election - Rasmussen Reports™

50% Say Race Relations in America Getting Worse
50% Say Race Relations in America Getting Worse - Rasmussen Reports™

The poll was taken AFTER Obama had been president among all Americans. The question was about whether race relations were better during Obama's tenure. The general mood is he has been divisive.

60% Say Race Relations Have Gotten Worse Since Obama’s Election
60% Say Race Relations Have Gotten Worse Since Obama’s Election - Rasmussen Reports™

50% Say Race Relations in America Getting Worse
50% Say Race Relations in America Getting Worse - Rasmussen Reports™

What do you get from that? I get that most whites flipped the fuck out when they realized they didnt have the political numbers vs people of color and the others that were die hard racists simply flipped the fuck out.

So no whites turned out to vote?

Listen, George Soros pumped millions into Obama's campaign, millions more into Huffpo and millions more into Hillary's campaign, and millions more to create black lives matter. Are you seeing a pattern here?
Blacks are owned and operated by a WHITE Jewish guy in Brussels. And you never even saw him coming.

So no whites turned out to vote?

Listen, George Soros pumped millions into Obama's campaign, millions more into Huffpo and millions more into Hillary's campaign, and millions more to create black lives matter. Are you seeing a pattern here?
Blacks are owned and operated by a WHITE Jewish guy in Brussels. And you never even saw him coming.

Not enough dumb ones both times.

So, Asc, -again - which is it...are you a liar or just too stupid to know how to work Google?

I typed in 'KKK donates to / endorses Hillary' on Google and got page after page of articles.... but YOU typed that and somehow found nothing.

Forum List

Back