Trump's Wildwood, NJ Rally in 95 Seconds

What on Earth was he even talking about?

“Silence of the Lambs. Has anyone ever seen The Silence of the Lambs?” Trump said. “The late, great Hannibal Lecter is a wonderful man. He often times would have a friend for dinner. Remember the last scene? ‘Excuse me. I’m about to have a friend for dinner,’ as this poor doctor walked by. ‘I’m about to have a friend for dinner.’ But Hannibal Lecter. Congratulations. The late, great Hannibal Lecter,” he said, apparently rooting for the villain played by Anthony Hopkins in the 1991 film.

Trump used the Hannibal Lecter riff to compare undocumented immigrants to cannibals, saying “they’re destroying our country.”

Later on, Trump did his usual schtick about windmills “killing all the birds,” while also doubling down on a previous false claim that offshore ones are killing whales.

Pretty sure there was a point or a joke there. I didn’t get to see the full thing but based on the previous shit we see coming from the media it makes sense in context.

Yes windmills kill birds, yes their production has a massive carbon footprint (saw that part) and the offshore ones fuck up fishing areas.

Missouri Mike, during his rally in Wildwood, New Jersey, former President Donald Trump claimed that he had a much bigger crowd than rock icon Bruce Springsteen. Trump even suggested that liberal singers like Springsteen would vote for him, though it is well-known Springsteen in a fervent democratic homer.

That is a lie.
You are uninformed. "Missouri Mike, during his rally in Wildwood, New Jersey, former President Donald Trump claimed that he had a much bigger crowd than rock icon Bruce Springsteen. Trump even suggested that liberal singers like Springsteen would vote for him, though it is well-known Springsteen in a fervent democratic homer."

So you admit what trump spouts is bs.
No more then any other politician. While Biden is completely brain dead.
But I really have to wonder what pretzel logic made you come up with that statement out of what I posted?

Forum List

Back