Trump's will be most white, male Cabinet since 1989

The wing nuts melt down every single solitary time I mentioned they lost the popular vote ...
Mr. Trump had an advantage in the traditional battlegrounds because most are whiter and less educated than the country as a whole.”
How can a voting block be "whiter" and yet "less educated" than the country as a whole given that there were few black or brown Trump supporters who are after all the least educated?

Get ready for another lib meltdown.

White males dominate Trump's top cabinet posts

[QUOTE(CNN) — By selecting ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson to serve as secretary of state, Donald Trump on Tuesday guaranteed that his four most influential departments will, if confirmed, be led entirely by white males for the first time since George H.W. Bush's first Cabinet was approved in 1989. Bush kept white males in those positions for his entire term.

CNNPolitics - Political News, Analysis and Opinion[/QUOTE]
"to have a president surround himself with a rogue’s gallery of white supremacy sympathizers, anti-Muslim extremists, devout conspiracy theorists, anti-science doctrinaires and climate-change deniers is not normal."
but then again who said chump was normal?

(CNN) — By selecting ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson to serve as secretary of state, Donald Trump on Tuesday guaranteed that his four most influential departments will, if confirmed, be led entirely by white males for the first time since George H.W. Bush's first Cabinet was approved in 1989. Bush kept white males in those positions for his entire term.

CNNPolitics - Political News, Analysis and Opinion
"to have a president surround himself with a rogue’s gallery of white supremacy sympathizers, anti-Muslim extremists, devout conspiracy theorists, anti-science doctrinaires and climate-change deniers is not normal."
I said it. Stop crying, sissy.

Last edited:
"The fact that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by almost 3 million votes makes it very hard to see the 2016 election as a referendum on the Democratic party or Democratic governance or a rejection of either."

Amen Bro !
Or it is!

[QUOTE(CNN) — By selecting ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson to serve as secretary of state, Donald Trump on Tuesday guaranteed that his four most influential departments will, if confirmed, be led entirely by white males for the first time since George H.W. Bush's first Cabinet was approved in 1989. Bush kept white males in those positions for his entire term.

but then again who said chump was normal?[/QUOTE]

Please don't start crying again. It's so sad!

CNNPolitics - Political News, Analysis and Opinion[/QUOTE]
Great...now maybe we'll get somewhere!

Please don't start crying again. It's so sad![/QUOTE]
Meat I weep,,,,not for myself I'll get along very well ,but for America We are in deep shit with dump as your leader

The wing nuts melt down every single solitary time I mentioned they lost the popular vote ...
Mr. Trump had an advantage in the traditional battlegrounds because most are whiter and less educated than the country as a whole.”
Actually, you're wrong.

Education is still unequal. Whites still have a better education than black and latino's. They still tend to be better educated. I thought this is what you liberals were always bitching about, that minorities were inherently stupid and uneducated. That is why they fell for Hillary's dumb ass rhetoric.

U.S. Education: Still Separate and Unequal
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/data-mine/2015/01/28/us-education-still-separate-and-unequal

You can't have it both ways dumb ass.

Either whites are smarter, or they are dumber. Not both.

Clearly the evidence show, minorities aren't as well educated.

In the game of baseball the team with the most runs wins....not the team with the most hits. Get over it and GFY!

Meat I weep,,,,not for myself I'll get along very well ,but for America We are in deep shit with dump as your leader[/QUOTE]
We've been in deep shit for eight years salvation is 30 plus days to go

Why melt down about that?

Popular vote doesn't elect the president.

The people melting down are those that keep repeating Hillary won the popular vote.

Like it actually means something

Merit should never be considered. Truth doesn't matter. Only skin color, gender, sex orientation, and ideology matter...
Going by merit might be considered a "trigger" or a "micro-aggression", potentially creating a need for a "safe space".

We can't have that.

In the game of baseball the team with the most runs wins....not the team with the most hits. Get over it and GFY!

Dec 19, 2016 4:30 PM EST The count: Donald Trump has 265 votes; Hillary Clinton has 160 votes. There are 109 votes pending.

Texas looms.....the Beast is finished.

Meat I weep,,,,not for myself I'll get along very well ,but for America We are in deep shit with dump as your leader[/QUOTE]

Stop pillow-biting Eddie boy. Now it's just reflex since Trump's done with you already.

The people melting down are those that keep repeating Hillary won the popular vote.

I never realized how many uninformed Libturds out there that don't know the electoral process, really unbelievable I thought US history and the constitution was mandatory in high school I guess these people never graduated

Meat I weep,,,,not for myself I'll get along very well ,but for America We are in deep shit with dump as your leader
We've been in deep shit for eight years salvation is 30 plus days to go[/QUOTE]
Who is this we've been ?? last 8 years 15 million employed a 4.6% unemployment record a triple in the stock market ..What the fk did you want ,,blood ?? especially with your punks in congress sitting on their asses doing nothing to help?

I never realized how many uninformed Libturds out there that don't know the electoral process, really unbelievable I thought US history and the constitution was mandatory in high school I guess these people never graduated
You never actually have to be all that smart to graduate any grades, much less high school.

Forum List

Back