Trump's will be most white, male Cabinet since 1989

Get ready for another lib meltdown.

White males dominate Trump's top cabinet posts

[QUOTE(CNN) — By selecting ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson to serve as secretary of state, Donald Trump on Tuesday guaranteed that his four most influential departments will, if confirmed, be led entirely by white males for the first time since George H.W. Bush's first Cabinet was approved in 1989. Bush kept white males in those positions for his entire term.

CNNPolitics - Political News, Analysis and Opinion
"to have a president surround himself with a rogue’s gallery of white supremacy sympathizers, anti-Muslim extremists, devout conspiracy theorists, anti-science doctrinaires and climate-change deniers is not normal."
but then again who said chump was normal?

Please don't start crying again. It's so sad!
Meat I weep,,,,not for myself I'll get along very well ,but for America We are in deep shit with dump as your leader
We've been in deep shit for eight years salvation is 30 plus days to go
Who is this we've been ?? last 8 years 15 million employed a 4.6% unemployment record a triple in the stock market ..What the fk did you want ,,blood ?? especially with your punks in congress sitting on their asses doing nothing to help?[/QUOTE]
Izzat you Nancy?

The wing nuts melt down every single solitary time I mentioned they lost the popular vote ...
Mr. Trump had an advantage in the traditional battlegrounds because most are whiter and less educated than the country as a whole.”
In the game of baseball the team with the most runs wins....not the team with the most hits. Get over it and GFY!

Dec 19, 2016 4:30 PM EST The count: Donald Trump has 265 votes; Hillary Clinton has 160 votes. There are 109 votes pending.

Texas looms.....the Beast is finished.
Your shithole is just starting Wait till you see your ah in action

Get ready for another lib meltdown.

White males dominate Trump's top cabinet posts

[QUOTE(CNN) — By selecting ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson to serve as secretary of state, Donald Trump on Tuesday guaranteed that his four most influential departments will, if confirmed, be led entirely by white males for the first time since George H.W. Bush's first Cabinet was approved in 1989. Bush kept white males in those positions for his entire term.

CNNPolitics - Political News, Analysis and Opinion
"to have a president surround himself with a rogue’s gallery of white supremacy sympathizers, anti-Muslim extremists, devout conspiracy theorists, anti-science doctrinaires and climate-change deniers is not normal."

Meat I weep,,,,not for myself I'll get along very well ,but for America We are in deep shit with dump as your leader
Who is this we've been ?? last 8 years 15 million employed a 4.6% unemployment record a triple in the stock market ..What the fk did you want ,,blood ?? especially with your punks in congress sitting on their asses doing nothing to help?[/QUOTE]
Me and the other 65 millions and our children maybe 120 million voting out corruption

The wing nuts melt down every single solitary time I mentioned they lost the popular vote ...
Mr. Trump had an advantage in the traditional battlegrounds because most are whiter and less educated than the country as a whole.”
In the game of baseball the team with the most runs wins....not the team with the most hits. Get over it and GFY!

Dec 19, 2016 4:30 PM EST The count: Donald Trump has 265 votes; Hillary Clinton has 160 votes. There are 109 votes pending.

I can't wait to see America great again after the last eight years of Swamp monsters running our country

Want a tissue you little JP Getty wannabe? LMAO Your tears are delicious

Do these new people employ reporters just to count demographic?

What is the fucking ossessione with them?

Who is this we've been ?? last 8 years 15 million employed a 4.6% unemployment record a triple in the stock market ..What the fk did you want ,,blood ?? especially with your punks in congress sitting on their asses doing nothing to help?
Me and the other 65 millions and our children maybe 120 million voting out corruption[/QUOTE]
Corruption ??? lol you ain't seen nothing yet You have the corrupter in chief coming to the WH

I can't wait to see America great again after the last eight years of Swamp monsters running our country
LOL YEAH lets be great again like we were under the last republican swine GWB

Defending the kind of idiocy that comes from Obama Hillary Pelosi and Reid for the past 8 years have driven the liberals loony!

The funniest development coming out of the election is the rule that Harry Reid illegally instituted in the senate so Obama can have his confirmations unchallenged also make Trump's confirmations a lock.

What I really can't wait to see are Trump's judgeship appointments sail on through. The left will really go berserk when that day comes...Thanks dingy Harry!

Want me to call a wahmbulance for you?

LOL you repubs are such shitty winners

Who is this we've been ?? last 8 years 15 million employed a 4.6% unemployment record a triple in the stock market ..What the fk did you want ,,blood ?? especially with your punks in congress sitting on their asses doing nothing to help?
Me and the other 65 millions and our children maybe 120 million voting out corruption
Corruption ??? lol you ain't seen nothing yet You have the corrupter in chief coming to the WH[/QUOTE]
You hadn't watched the FBI, and Wikileaks' man you're uniformed. You should go somewhere your education helps you

reidpray.jpg

Thank you! Senator! BUUUUUAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Trump's appointments are a lock!!!!!!!

And you're a shitty loser ya fecking fraud

Yep we are loud about our victory. So loud your group can't get out of the swamp!

Corruption ??? lol you ain't seen nothing yet You have the corrupter in chief coming to the WH
You hadn't watched the FBI, and Wikileaks' man you're uniformed. You should go somewhere your education helps you[/QUOTE]
Oh I've watched JC I've seen how Comey helped the dump and how dump called for Russian help with hills e mails Have you noticed the 75 law suits against your pussy grabbing crook ?? Seems you are the uninformed

Forum List

Back