🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trust of US Media Now Lowest in Free World

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Just think of the media as a department of the DNC and it all makes sense.

Liars.

Liars.

It's because of news sites like "Washington Examiner" which play fast and loose with the truth.

Yes, trump's big lie, and his constant attacks on those that report what he actually says and does is having an effect.
Couldn't be from their own behavior. no not at all.

/sarcasm

Try and blame Trump all you want, the media giants lost all credibility on their own when they decided that it was more important to serve an agenda rather than serve the constituents they supply.

Liars.

Media will be fine. Everybody knew of Donny's constant attacks on the media in an effort to silences it (FAILED), every time he did something stupid and they voted his dumb ass out of office.

Those who support the blob are essentially paranoid losers. The poll would yield the same results if the question was whether there is trust in grass being green.

I realized the media was full of filthy libtard liars, long before Trump was relevant. And you people will continue to demonstrate that to hte people, long after he is dead.

Media will be fine. Everybody knew of Donny's constant attacks on the media in an effort to silences it (FAILED), every time he did something stupid and they voted his dumb ass out of office.

The media will be fine, because they will have the support of their allies in teh government, the dems.

They will never be held accountable for their constant lying and hatemongering.

REmember when they told America, that Trump said. w.s. were "very fine people"?

ANyone that has faith in the American MSM, is a fool.
Not sure what ws is supposed to mean, but he did say that racists were fine people.

Not sure what ws is supposed to mean, but he did say that racists were fine people.

From the transcripts.

"and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally."

The media lied. You are lying now. Liberals HAVE to lie, because telling the truth, would people turn on them in a heartbeat.

The question is not why so many people do not trust the us media,

but why ANYONE would trust ANYTHING, ANY LIBERAL SAYS, including the media.

Without all the free publicity, he would have never been elected.

They reporteed on the candidate that had all the issues and was leading in the polls. That was not them loving him, but doing their job.

That they continually attacked him, was them being biased assholes as they did it.

The media will be fine, because they will have the support of their allies in teh government, the dems.

They will never be held accountable for their constant lying and hatemongering.
Sounds like the trump republicans trying to point fingers again, lamenting why they cannot get away with common party lies.

Liars.

These are ranked as good sources.

News media to consider the most neutral sources:

1. 🟢The Hill, 0.09
  2. 🟢Forbes, 0.2
  3. 🟢Christian Science Monitor, -0.21
  4. 🟢Business Insider, -0.38
  5. 🟢Fortune, 0.43
  6. 🟢Marketwatch, -0.54
  7. 🟢Financial Times, 0.62
  8. 🟢Bloomberg, -0.85
  9. 🟢Reuters, -0.95
  10. 🟢AP, -1.06

I think Bloomberg leans at times, but that’s neither here nor there just my perception. I’d also add Al Jazeera as #11. Even with it’s left-leaning commentary it stays neutral in a large majority of news articles.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back