🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trust of US Media Now Lowest in Free World

Combines like CNN and others have devoted more coverage of opinion pieces that turned out to be wrong then real news because they sold. Rather then report facts unsubstantiated rumors and innuendo sell more.

Combines like CNN and others have devoted more coverage of opinion pieces that turned out to be wrong then real news because they sold. Rather then report facts unsubstantiated rumors and innuendo sell more.
Let’s see how CNN’s is rated for biases:

CNN.com — Bias score is -5.69 — Reliability score of 42.22 — (Considered relatively neutral with a slight left bias, and mostly factual reporting with some opinionated content)

CNN cable network — Bias score is -11.85 — Reliability score of 36.0 — (Considered left-biased and a lot of opinions mixed in with mostly factual reporting).

It appears CNN is more concerned about truth in print than whatever they allow on their cable network. Problem is most CNN viewers (article below contains the stats) watch versus read.

Now, I realize ranking systems can be biased as well, but this guy explains details of his rating system and really did his work. I also have my own political biases and never watch CNN because I think they are obviously left partisan on steroids, but since its often on in public venues/doctors offices I’m aware of their political spewings lol

Last edited:
Yes, trump's big lie, and his constant attacks on those that report what he actually says and does is having an effect.
Yeah....Trump's big lie.
We keep catching these MSM members lying to us every single day....but it's Trump's Big Lie.

I have done my research.....and the only people who haven't noticed this yet fall in one of these categories:

• They're Gay
  • They're A White College Female
  • They're Black
  • They're A Communist
  • They're Living In Europe Or Canada
Everyone else seems to have figured out by now that the media isn't trustworthy.

Yeah....Trump's big lie.
We keep catching these MSM members lying to us every single day....but it's Trump's Big Lie.

I have done my research.....and the only people who haven't noticed this yet fall in one of these categories:

• They're Gay
  • They're Black
  • They're A Communist
Everyone else seems to have figured out by now that the media isn't trustworthy.
A most interesting collection of categories mudwhistle, but I would like to address the-white college girl category. From my limited experience, in hearing or reading public and private political opinions, that is a split group but not in equal proportions.

On one hand, we have (which you’ve referenced) girls who are solidly anti- Trump. They might have parents who are CNN or MSN viewers, but not necessarily. Like most generations, the current generation “goes their own way”. Most people at this age, 18-22, do not really care about emulating their parents, much… at least for now at their young age. They could have a lot of knowledge or little knowledge at all regarding the political arena. Home life and friends play a role, but friends override home life influence for most. I think it’s what their friends are supporting with stronger personalities determining the views, unless we’re talking about independent-minded girls.

Independent thinkers (including white college girls) are a different breed. They make their own minds up after doing their own research. Considering the biases of the media sources out there, the best they can do is to pursue legitimate sources. As we know this can be quite tricky, even for smart girls, because of the falsehoods and blatant lies out in print. I remember when the tabloids were the mag-rags to avoid if you wanted true stories. Now? Good luck.

It’s a real tragedy that big money currently supports trash being passed off as truth. I guess the “blame” falls more on the die hard partisans and gullible subscribers who feed the beast and keep it alive.

Here’s to killing the beast!! Cheers to all who know to which beast(s) I’m referring!

Truth is, "journalism" degrees have been sought by starry-eyed liberal nincompoops for decades. Now we enjoy the consequences of having a vast majority of useful idiots posing as independent journalists.

54% of people expressed little or no trust in the media which is an interesting number. The Stalinists in this thread are claiming that those who expressed these virws are Trump supporters, and I think they are correct in this observation.

After all, if these are Trump supporters, it stands to reason that 54% of the population voted for Trump in the last election.

However low it is...if it isn't zero it's not low enough.

The legacy media in the US is absolute garbage. Activism poorly masquerading as journalism. Pravda West.

Luckily...people aren't as stupid as the MSM believes they are. They see through the propaganda and are tuning it out.

Legacy Media cannot die fast enough IMO. We need a media that is honorable, accurate and fair...and today, generally, we are O for 3.

Best ratings they ever had.
They still talk about him more than Biden.
Without him they whither and die.

Try constantly verbally attacking your girlfriend and tell her it's "love". See how that works out for you.

Sounds like the trump republicans trying to point fingers again, lamenting why they cannot get away with common party lies.

Do you remember when TRump said "NOT w.s.", and the media told the nation the opposite?

Do you remember when TRump said "NOT w.s.", and the media told the nation the opposite?
Not really, but since he is gone, I have tried to not dwelled on him, other than to comment why I do not want him or his ilk back for another couple of cycles.

From the transcripts.

"and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally."

The media lied. You are lying now. Liberals HAVE to lie, because telling the truth, would people turn on them in a heartbeat.

The question is not why so many people do not trust the us media,

but why ANYONE would trust ANYTHING, ANY LIBERAL SAYS, including the media.
Great, so then it was the Proud Boys he was calling "very fine people."

Yeah....Trump's big lie.

• They're Gay
  • They're Black
  • They're A Communist
Reading posts from crazy right wingers on facebook isn't really research.

Great, so then it was the Proud Boys he was calling "very fine people."

The Proud Boys were not there.

Plenty of regular, normal, "very fine", Americans, support historical statues.

That is what Trump was referring to, and you libs, specifically the media libs, lied about it.

Media will be fine. Everybody knew of Donny's constant attacks on the media in an effort to silences it (FAILED), every time he did something stupid and they voted his dumb ass out of office.
Let's see if we have this right. It's TRUMP!'s fault, although trust in the blamemainstreet media has been tanking for a long time. Then, TRUMP! doesn't matter because he lost the election, but he's such a big meanie that the media just couldn't handle him. Is that about right?

The Proud Boys were not there.

Plenty of regular, normal, "very fine", Americans, support historical statues.

That is what Trump was referring to, and you libs, specifically the media libs, lied about it.
You're lying again. You really should stop. Lying doesn't help your position like you think it does.

Proud-Boys-and-Kessler-061817.jpg

Let's see if we have this right. It's TRUMP!'s fault, although trust in the blamemainstreet media has been tanking for a long time. Then, TRUMP! doesn't matter because he lost the election, but he's such a big meanie that the media just couldn't handle him. Is that about right?
Media definitely could not handle him. Still don't, to an extent. How dare you, we are the media sure didn't work, as who the fk are they?

Media definitely could not handle him. Still don't, to an extent. How dare you, we are the media sure didn't work, as who the fk are they?
At one time we had journalists embedded with front line troops, sending back dispatches while under enemy fire, and these guys can't handle somebody who writes mean tweets. Snowflake city, for sure. No wonder they're credibly accused of a democrat bias.

You're lying again. You really should stop. Lying doesn't help your position like you think it does.

Proud-Boys-and-Kessler-061817.jpg

Is that the neo-nazi that was kicked out of the proud boys for being a neo nazi infiltrator?

Forum List

Back