🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trust of US Media Now Lowest in Free World

So you have an overactive imagination. That has been obvious for quite a while. I find it interesting that after bragging about how much you read, to stay up to date and informed, all you can come up with is the communist manifesto which was written about 175 years ago. Which part of that informs you of current events? Are any of the current leaders of either party mentioned in that one bit of reading material, or their stances on the issues of the day??
Biden just nominated a woman to be in charge of banks who's a Marxist....Saule Omarova.
When I had my TS clearance this woman would be a prime suspect for a spy.

Last edited:
QED? Don't you mean QAnon?
Talking about a Strawman argument.
?? It's the whole point of this thread. Apparently intelligent people believing lies because they are repeated over and over and over and over by a dishonest press.

I have to interject here W6- if the political pendulum does not swing toward the middle and/or over on the right next time around, leftist agenda(s) will wipe out tech supporting Dem goals and alter our country in ways that will not be able to be undone. Crashing the economy is a true goal by many leftists. Once more voters are eligible to vote, more progs will be elected in many blue states. No way do we need to stick where we are considering what’s coming.

The daily battle between the progressives and traditional Dems tells us what to expect for the next 3 years. “Compromising” means Dems giving in to leftist demands, or at least from what I’ve read. Leftists are continuing to expect payment for voting in Biden and state this frequently in public. It’s really not something Nancy and gang like the media to discuss.

DNC lacks good selection skills, and the GOP offers up limited candidates as well. Selecting the “best” does not even come close to electing a person who is the best choice available. The requirement of needing access to a trillion dollars (predicted to be needed next time) to even run limits the playing field intentionally and there is dire need for improvement. The establishment is fully aware of this but won’t budge. Change will depend on voter demands, well beyond what the progs are doing within their own party.
Understood, but there are always limits. The far left is no more going to come into real control, than the center and the left were going to allow the far right to come into control. It has always been this way. The pendulum always swings, seeking center of gravity.
Center and left (of all parties and independents) thought (correctly) the RNC lacked and lacks good selection skills, or we would not have come that close to losing the ability to vote somebody out of office. In the long run, it is probably more important to be able to vote somebody out, than vote somebody in. The right to vote and have that vote count is paramount to a representative republic remaining a republic.
Just my thoughts on it.

The Proud Boys are a formal organization. But they do not have the magic power to prevent others from making an OK sign.

You are just a gaslighting asshole.
They say they are Proud Boys. I take their word over an idiot like you.

Understood, but there are always limits. The far left is no more going to come into real control, than the center and the left were going to allow the far right to come into control. It has always been this way. The pendulum always swings, seeking center of gravity.
Center and left (of all parties and independents) thought (correctly) the RNC lacked and lacks good selection skills, or we would not have come that close to losing the ability to vote somebody out of office. In the long run, it is probably more important to be able to vote somebody out, than vote somebody in. The right to vote and have that vote count is paramount to a representative republic remaining a republic.
Just my thoughts on it.
The current government is 180 degrees out of line with what you described. The extreme left and progressives are in control of this country.

They say they are Proud Boys. I take their word over an idiot like you.

Sure you will. THey are w.s. and w.s. and liberals are allied on a number of issues.

You trust each other, to have each other's backs.

MEanwhile, the leader of the Proud Boys, at the time, BEFORE the riot at charlottsville, stated taht the Proud Boys were not supporting or involved in that rally and ordered that all proud boys not attend, and kicked the w.s. infiltrator who tried to get the Proud Boys, involved, out of the group.

Funny how a lib can look at a group that kicks a w.s. out of their group for being a w.s. and trust the w.s. over the group that kicked the w.s. out.

Did I mention that you are a lying fucktard?

Sure you will. THey are w.s. and w.s. and liberals are allied on a number of issues.

You trust each other, to have each other's backs.

MEanwhile, the leader of the Proud Boys, at the time, BEFORE the riot at charlottsville, stated taht the Proud Boys were not supporting or involved in that rally and ordered that all proud boys not attend, and kicked the w.s. infiltrator who tried to get the Proud Boys, involved, out of the group.

Funny how a lib can look at a group that kicks a w.s. out of their group for being a w.s. and trust the w.s. over the group that kicked the w.s. out.

Did I mention that you are a lying fucktard?
LOL

And Proud Boys were still there. The liar is you, denying they were.

Kessler and Proud Boys arrived around 7 p.m. and there were no incidents for more than two hours, but patrons and visitors along the mall did notice the group. At one point, the group was divided with several members in front of Miller’s. When they left, their departure was met with a round of applause. Later, Kessler and Proud Boys gathered at the Violet Crown, where they were refused service.

LOL

And Proud Boys were still there. The liar is you, denying they were.

Kessler and Proud Boys arrived around 7 p.m. and there were no incidents for more than two hours, but patrons and visitors along the mall did notice the group. At one point, the group was divided with several members in front of Miller’s. When they left, their departure was met with a round of applause. Later, Kessler and Proud Boys gathered at the Violet Crown, where they were refused service.

The Proud Boys are a formal, world wide multiracial group. THe leadership of the group disavowed the rally and ordered all members to NOT attend.

Any individual members there, were not there representing the Proud Boys.

Just to keep it real, this is the current leader of the Proud Boys.

1635859186721.png

Enrique Tarrio, a black cuban.

Worse w.s. ever.

The Proud Boys are a formal, world wide multiracial group. THe leadership of the group disavowed the rally and ordered all members to NOT attend.

Any individual members there, were not there representing the Proud Boys.

Just to keep it real, this is the current leader of the Proud Boys.

View attachment 559447

Enrique Tarrio, a black cuban.

Worse w.s. ever.
It matters not if they are a "formal group." Some of their members still participated at Charlottsville. Your hollow denials fall harmlessly to the ground.

It matters not if they are a "formal group." Some of their members still participated at Charlottsville. Your hollow denials fall harmlessly to the ground.

Yet, the only one you have named, is one that was kicked out of the group for being a w.s.

The rest, you only assume are Proud Boys, because they flashed the ok sign.

Hardly convincing evidence.

1635860553841.png

Just my thoughts on it.
Thanks for your thoughts. I agree that if there ever comes a time when the populace cannot vote out an incumbent that will be a very sad day.

Now, let’s look at what you’ve said about limits because normally you’d be right. True, most all campaign promises have behind-the-scenes limits, yet politicians realize that words alone can still get votes. When voters finally do something about having a better grade of presidential candidates, this aspect could be erased. I’ve noted this before but that’s on the voters for voting in squawk boxes and not later holding them accountable in their precincts for inaction. Legal limitations on paper can and are manipulated, as you know. Political limits regarding how far the public will go in accepting extreme agendas to go on paper? Well, that’s an untested area imo.

When has the left party been at the mercy of its extreme element? Was there a previous presidential administration that went this far to extend various social measures to appease far left ideology? There hasn’t been one in my lifetime but that doesn’t mean there wasn’t one prior, I’m just not familiar.

My point is that the farther the left goes to pay back the debt for votes, the more tension in that line. It’s going to snap back unless Democrats give in completely and are absorbed into leftist hinterland. My best guess is the farther they pull it left the farther it’s likely to go right next time instead of balanced. Most leftists and extremists on the right don’t care about those kind of details, it’s all about winning in the moment. Historians are well aware of this factor. I need to delve into learning more about the political pendulum which has always fascinated me.

Thanks for your thoughts. I agree that if there ever comes a time when the populace cannot vote out an incumbent that will be a very sad day.

Now, let’s look at what you’ve said about limits because normally you’d be right. True, most all campaign promises have behind-the-scenes limits, yet politicians realize that words alone can still get votes. When voters finally do something about having a better grade of presidential candidates, this aspect could be erased. I’ve noted this before but that’s on the voters for voting in squawk boxes and not later holding them accountable in their precincts for inaction. Legal limitations on paper can and are manipulated, as you know. Political limits regarding how far the public will go in accepting extreme agendas to go on paper? Well, that’s an untested area imo.

When has the left party been at the mercy of its extreme element? Was there a previous presidential administration that went this far to extend various social measures to appease far left ideology? There hasn’t been one in my lifetime but that doesn’t mean there wasn’t one prior, I’m just not familiar.

My point is that the farther the left goes to pay back the debt for votes, the more tension in that line. It’s going to snap back unless Democrats give in completely and are absorbed into leftist hinterland. My best guess is the farther they pull it left the farther it’s likely to go right next time instead of balanced. Most leftists and extremists on the right don’t care about those kind of details, it’s all about winning in the moment. Historians are well aware of this factor. I need to delve into learning more about the political pendulum which has always fascinated me.
Never been at the mercy of it's far left fringe. It is not, now, either. There is no way to really pay the far left for their vote. Case in point, the 5.5 Trillion Dollar deal asked for is going to come in at between 1.5 and 2 trillion. The left could not even command it's own party in majority. It is not all about money, either and domestic sociological ideals and foreign policy and operations are also weighed in. Look at the far Right. They were ready to chuck the whole thing and attempted to overrule the last election by lies, coercion, threats and violence. No way. Not enough weight to swing the pendulum that far. They wanted it bad, but could not get it.

Never been at the mercy of it's far left fringe. It is not, now, either. There is no way to really pay the far left for their vote. Case in point, the 5.5 Trillion Dollar deal asked for is going to come in at between 1.5 and 2 trillion. The left could not even command it's own party in majority. It is not all about money, either and domestic sociological ideals and foreign policy and operations are also weighed in. Look at the far Right. They were ready to chuck the whole thing and attempted to overrule the last election by lies, coercion, threats and violence. No way. Not enough weight to swing the pendulum that far. They wanted it bad, but could not get it.
Focusing in on Pelosi and Company not yet been absorbed by the far left- not today you’re right… but it’s coming without question just a matter of a new crop of a generational voting segment.

The current immigration situation is not going to only lead to Dem votes. Many people who come from Central and South America are Catholic. I need to check out current stats about that but I’m pretty sure I’m right. Those strong pro-life voters will vote right.

By the way, I don’t have an issue with good families and individuals coming here to work from Mexico. The US has tapped into a solution about vetting to learn if they have jobs and housing lined up. What we have is an amnesty problem.

I’ll probably get slammed from some poster saying I’m trying to take jobs away from Americans. My response in advance is where are these Americans wanting jobs and not finding them?

Unfortunately, we have people who say that working for $15 an hour is beneath them, even on a temporary basis to support their family until finding a better job, yet they’ve accepted government assistance to not work…So there’s that.

“The numbers don't lie — America, synonymous in many minds with asylum, has an asylum problem. Most Americans, however, likely have no idea how large that problem is. And no one has a permanent plan to address it.”

There are over 1.5 million backloaded asylum cases currently in the US and growing.

Last edited:
Focusing in on Pelosi and Company not yet been absorbed by the far left- not today you’re right… but it’s coming without question just a matter of a new crop of a generational voting segment.

The current immigration situation is not going to only lead to Dem votes. Many people who come from Central and South America are Catholic. I need to check out current stats about that but I’m pretty sure I’m right. Those strong pro-life voters will vote right.

By the way, I don’t have an issue with good families and individuals coming here to work from Mexico. The US has tapped into a solution about vetting to learn if they have jobs and housing lined up. What we have is an amnesty problem.

I’ll probably get slammed from some poster saying I’m trying to take jobs away from Americans. My response in advance is where are these Americans wanting jobs and not finding them?

Unfortunately, we have people who say that working for $15 an hour is beneath them, even on a temporary basis to support their family until finding a better job, yet they’ve accepted government assistance to not work…So there’s that.

“The numbers don't lie — America, synonymous in many minds with asylum, has an asylum problem. Most Americans, however, likely have no idea how large that problem is. And no one has a permanent plan to address it.”

There are over 1.5 million backloaded asylum cases currently in the US and growing.

The immediate problem is Joe announced and ended a mediocre policy arrangement in place, with no plan or even a theory as to how we would handle the mass migration he attracted to come up through Mexico. I like Joe, but that was really stupid. A shitty plan in place is far better than no plan, even on the horizon.

Forum List

Back