🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trust of US Media Now Lowest in Free World

Your lies are easily exposed...

Organizers chose Charlottesville so the debate and protest around the statues could serve as a catalyst for a race and religious war, the complaint reads. White supremacists, neo-Nazis and groups such as the Proud Boys and the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan were in the city for events in May, June and July 2017.

Wow. You found some leftard lawyers that agree with you? What a shock.

You of course, know that taht is not evidence in any sense of the word.

You fail with every post. While I can show there were protesters on the left who were not part of Antifa, you are unable to show any of the protesters on the right aren't part of any white supremacist, white nationalist, KKK, neo-nazi or Proud Boys.
By the same token, you can't state definitively that there were no people there who were not part of those groups. Either way you look at it, it's irrelevant to the point that TRUMP! said there were very fine people on both sides, so if you think you can use it to make the case that TRUMP! was supporting white supremacists, you also have to accept that he was supporting antifa types as well.

By the same token, you can't state definitively that there were no people there who were not part of those groups. Either way you look at it, it's irrelevant to the point that TRUMP! said there were very fine people on both sides, so if you think you can use it to make the case that TRUMP! was supporting white supremacists, you also have to accept that he was supporting antifa types as well.

Except that Trump explicitly stated that he was NOT supporting w.s.

And faun knows that, cause I have told her many times. She is a lying crack whore.

And faun knows that, cause I have told her many times. She is a lying crack whore.
Yes, that is true. He did say that, which means the whole narrative is demolished from the start, they just refuse to realize it.

Yes, that is true. He did say that, which means the whole narrative is demolished from the start, they just refuse to realize it.

They are stonewalling, gaslighting assholes. Every god damn one of them.

"and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally."

Oh lord...The 'Orange Man Bad' mantra again......:cuckoo:

Wow. You found some leftard lawyers that agree with you? What a shock.

You of course, know that taht is not evidence in any sense of the word.
Whereas you have nothing but, nuh-uh!

It was a racist rally designed to unite racist factions, conceived by racists, organized by racists, promoted by racists, sponsored by racists, hosted by racists and attended by racists. Who among them weren't racist?

All this time and you think I'm a woman. Shows how ignorant you are.

They are stonewalling, gaslighting assholes. Every god damn one of them.

"and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally."
So he was talking about Proud Boys. He thinks Proud Boys are very fine people. You know, the ones he told on a national stage to stand by to do something about the left.

Whereas you have nothing but, nuh-uh!

I have the stated policy of the leader of the Proud Boys. Which is completely consistent with years of their actions.

You have the word of a w.s. And their past behavior is one of trying to latch onto bigger, more popular movements to create the illusion of relevance.

Yes, trump's big lie, and his constant attacks on those that report what he actually says and does is having an effect.
You have a short memory

Americans hated the lib media long before trump came along

Last edited:
It was a racist rally designed to unite racist factions, conceived by racists, organized by racists, promoted by racists, sponsored by racists, hosted by racists and attended by racists. Who among them weren't racist?
The bottom line remains, the President specifically condemned them, so the whole narrative is demolished. I mean, I know it's an article of faith so you will never jettison it, but it's false. Naturally, you see altruism in those who came by uninvited to cause trouble, but that's to be expected.

The bottom line remains, the President specifically condemned them, so the whole narrative is demolished. I mean, I know it's an article of faith so you will never jettison it, but it's false. Naturally, you see altruism in those who came by uninvited to cause trouble, but that's to be expected.

It is an interesting pivot, the way they take teh conversation from their claim that the "President said this about w.s."

to, "well, who else was there"?

In doing so, they actually have glossed over the fact that they just admitted that the President did NOT say what they just said he said.

That their accusation is based on THEIR assumptions about the people their AND their assumption that Trump agrees with them on who was there.

That is not the President saying something, that is then HAVING AN OPINION ABOUT WHAT HE SAID MEANT,

and them being so fucked in the head, that htey cannot distinguish between what they want to be true and what is actually true.

I have the stated policy of the leader of the Proud Boys. Which is completely consistent with years of their actions.

You have the word of a w.s. And their past behavior is one of trying to latch onto bigger, more popular movements to create the illusion of relevance.
What you stated doesn't matter since Proud Boys still went to that rally.

What you stated doesn't matter since Proud Boys still went to that rally.

According to a w.s. who was kicked out of the Proud Boys for being a w.s. infiltrator.

You always trust the word of w.s.?

According to a w.s. who was kicked out of the Proud Boys for being a w.s. infiltrator.

You always trust the word of w.s.?
LOL

I posted a news source, among other evidence. Since when is the news an expelled Proud Boys member?

Your desperation is noted and laughed at. Even funnier since your desperation stems entirely from fluffing Trump. :lmao:

LOL

I posted a news source, among other evidence. Since when is the news an expelled Proud Boys member?

Your desperation is noted and laughed at. Even funnier since your desperation stems entirely from fluffing Trump. :lmao:

You posted a news source that based it's story on what the w.s. said.

The Proud Boy leadership, looked at the rally and decided it was not their kind of thing and kicked out the guy who was pushing it.

That is what actually happened. That you ignore that, to listen to the w.s. and to smear the Proud BOys based on what hte w.s. says,

is you allying with the w.s.

Forum List

Back