🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trust of US Media Now Lowest in Free World

You posted a news source that based it's story on what the w.s. said.
Sadly, all you do is lie. In reality, the news article I posted indicated no such thing.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.

Sadly, all you do is lie. In reality, the news article I posted indicated no such thing.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.

That is because the "news article" did not list their sources.

I've watched several youtube videos by the then leader of the Proud Boys discussing how he decided that the Charlottesville Rally was not something that he wanted the Proud Boys to be involved in, and the steps he took to keep his organization out of it.

Including kicking the w.s. infiltrator out of the Proud BOys.

His stated reasons made complete sense and fit with pretty much everything I have heard of the Proud Boys...beliefs and positions and actions.

There is no reason to think that they were or would be involved in that rally, other than to smear them.

You are a lying whore.

That is because the "news article" did not list their sources.

^^^ which is you unwittingly admitting you lied when you claimed my news article's source was Kessler.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

I've watched several youtube videos by the then leader of the Proud Boys discussing how he decided that the Charlottesville Rally was not something that he wanted the Proud Boys to be involved in, and the steps he took to keep his organization out of it.

Including kicking the w.s. infiltrator out of the Proud BOys.

His stated reasons made complete sense and fit with pretty much everything I have heard of the Proud Boys...beliefs and positions and actions.

There is no reason to think that they were or would be involved in that rally, other than to smear them.

You are a lying whore.
You're still lying. Posting how the leader of the Proud Boys was against the rally in no way reflects how many Proud Boys attended.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.

^^^ which is you unwittingly admitting you lied when you claimed my news article's source was Kessler.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

You're still lying. Posting how the leader of the Proud Boys was against the rally in no way reflects how many Proud Boys attended.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.

1. Nope. I did not claim to know what it was. I made an assumption. Based on my low opinion of leftard reporters. I stand by it.

2. It shows that the Proud Boys as an organization were opposed to the rally and directed it's members to not attend. Any attendees would have been operating as individuals following a man kicked out of the organization for his w.s. beliefs and connections and risking their own membership. That you people need to pretend otherwise, is you people being dishonest dickheads.

1. Nope. I did not claim to know what it was. I made an assumption. Based on my low opinion of leftard reporters. I stand by it.
LOLOL

You fucking lied, lying con. You made a statement as though it was fact in order to deny there were Proud Boys present at that rally. And you made up the lie that the article's source was Kessler when in fact, the article stated no such thing.

You made that up.

That's called a lie.

So he was talking about Proud Boys. He thinks Proud Boys are very fine people. You know, the ones he told on a national stage to stand by to do something about the left.
That is a lie. Now, whether or not you realize that it’s a is subjective.

The following transcript reveals the truth:

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

So Faun, which is it? Did you know you are cutting out facts while knowing Trump referenced protesters who were there strictly about preserving the historical statue, not Antifa as you’re claiming here?

That is a lie. Now, whether or not you realize that it’s a is subjective.

The following transcript reveals the truth:

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

So Faun, which is it? Did you know you are cutting out facts while knowing Trump referenced protesters who were there strictly about preserving the historical statue, not Antifa as you’re claiming here?
Great, finally, someone can show who were the "very fine people" on the right who showed up for that racist Unite the Right rally.

G'head... show it...

Great, finally, someone can show who were the "very fine people" on the right who showed up for that racist Unite the Right rally.

G'head... show it...
Claiming you’re visually impaired is a bit hard to believe considering you consistently reply to words in print lol

LOLOL

You fucking lied, lying con. You made a statement as though it was fact in order to deny there were Proud Boys present at that rally. And you made up the lie that the article's source was Kessler when in fact, the article stated no such thing.

You made that up.

That's called a lie.

I stated what I believe to be true, based on what I know of hte media.

You have not done ANYTHING to prove my assumption wrong.

The Proud Boys, as an organization, were NOT part of the Charlottesville rally and indeed, the organization and it's members were instructed to NOT attend. The only person I have seen that has ANY connection to the Proud Boys that was there, was a w.s. inflitrator that was kicked OUT of the Proud Boys for being a w.s. inflitrator.

He was at that point, an EX-Proud Boy and the report thus was a LIE.

That your article showed a picture of him with a group of men, flashing the OK sign, and claimed that they were proud boys, imo, showed that the reporter involved was reporting what that group told them.

w.s, imo, are not reliable sources. You might find them trustworthy. I strongly disagree.

Claiming you’re visually impaired is a bit hard to believe considering you consistently reply to words in print lol
No worries, I actually figured you couldn't point to who on the right were very fine people. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.
thumbsup.gif

I stated what I believe to be true, based on what I know of hte media.

You have not done ANYTHING to prove my assumption wrong.

The Proud Boys, as an organization, were NOT part of the Charlottesville rally and indeed, the organization and it's members were instructed to NOT attend. The only person I have seen that has ANY connection to the Proud Boys that was there, was a w.s. inflitrator that was kicked OUT of the Proud Boys for being a w.s. inflitrator.

He was at that point, an EX-Proud Boy and the report thus was a LIE.

That your article showed a picture of him with a group of men, flashing the OK sign, and claimed that they were proud boys, imo, showed that the reporter involved was reporting what that group told them.

w.s, imo, are not reliable sources. You might find them trustworthy. I strongly disagree.
What you claim is an assumption is actually you making shit up based on nothing you read in that article. It was a lie. And the reason you lied was to cover for your other lie that Kessler was the only Proud Boy present at that rally.

No worries, I actually figured you couldn't point to who on the right were very fine people. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.
thumbsup.gif
Are you and Mean Gene in a close race for the worst poster award this year? No worries! You’ll have my vote since
he’s a sock anyway so you deserve it.

I posted the exact transcript but go ahead and use the same tactic that MG uses- claim you didn’t see it and lie about what you claim you read.

Move along now, maybe if you target newer posters who aren’t familiar with you yet they’ll play. Otherwise, my suggestion is to stop lying in public and keep it to yourself.

Are you and Mean Gene in a close race for the worst poster award this year? No worries! You’ll have my vote since
he’s a sock anyway so you deserve it.

I posted the exact transcript but go ahead and use the same tactic that MG uses- claim you didn’t see it and lie about what you claim you read.

Move along now, maybe if you target newer posters who aren’t familiar with you yet they’ll play. Otherwise, my suggestion is to stop lying in public and keep it to yourself.
It was a racist rally, conceived by racists, organized by racists, sponsored by racists, promoted by racists, hosted by racists, and attended by racists.

Figures you're a Trump supporter to think there were very fine people among them.

From your diligent research, which are the most honest media sources?
The last place you should look is the mainstream media...including Fox.
Try looking up the topic and access as many different sources as you can.
Stay away from The NY Slimes or The Washington Compost.
But sometimes it's difficult searching for unbiased sources because Google and Bing use an algorithm that refuses to allow you to find what you're looking for. This changed the way we surf a few years ago. Before Trump, we could find just about anything we were looking for, but now you can't find some information because Google buries it behind tons of anti-Republican opinion pieces.

From your diligent research, which are the most honest media sources?
I don't have a most honest media source.
It depends on who wrote the reference material.
It's like looking at intelligence briefs....you have to weed through the garbage and find the nuggets of truth.
I also found that the BBC is more informative and unbiased than any American source.

It was a racist rally, conceived by racists, organized by racists, sponsored by racists, promoted by racists, hosted by racists, and attended by racists.

Figures you're a Trump supporter to think there were very fine people among them.
In case an inquisitive reader missed this part of the discussion:

Link was posted in previous response.

Forum List

Back