🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trust of US Media Now Lowest in Free World

The immediate problem is Joe announced and ended a mediocre policy arrangement in place, with no plan or even a theory as to how we would handle the mass migration he attracted to come up through Mexico. I like Joe, but that was really stupid. A shitty plan in place is far better than no plan, even on the horizon.
We disagree about crap plans being better than no plan. Think airplane pilots contemplating flying into the core because the flight is slightly turbulent. It’s a lot more sensible to reject all bad plans especially when you know they’re bad and start from scratch if necessary.

We disagree about crap plans being better than no plan. Think airplane pilots contemplating flying into the core because the flight is slightly turbulent. It’s a lot more sensible to reject all bad plans especially when you know they’re bad and start from scratch if necessary.
More like thinking of a pilot deciding to jump out of a plane and walk, because no making progress, but figuring surely something might get him to the airfield. Awful hard to get back in the same plane once you are out, and you sure didn't have to broadcast, "Hey everybody, watch me do a trick!"

Yet, the only one you have named, is one that was kicked out of the group for being a w.s.

The rest, you only assume are Proud Boys, because they flashed the ok sign.

Hardly convincing evidence.

View attachment 559450
You poor thing. You can't post without lying. I showed others went too.

You poor thing. You can't post without lying. I showed others went too.

No, you showed some guys flashing an ok sign.

1635907279504.png

No, you showed some guys flashing an ok sign.

View attachment 559736
I also posted a tweet of Proud Boys advertising they were on their way to downtown Charlottesville and I posted a news article stating Proud Boys were present there. But I understand you're allergic to pesky facts.

I also posted a tweet of Proud Boys advertising they were on their way to downtown Charlottesville and I posted a news article stating Proud Boys were present there. But I understand you're allergic to pesky facts.

You showed a group of people, led by a man who was kicked out of the Proud BOys for being a w.s. infiltrator, and you accepted without question their claims, and used their words to attack your shared enemies.

Nice alliance you have going there. Right up there with the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact.

You showed a group of people, led by a man who was kicked out of the Proud BOys for being a w.s. infiltrator, and you accepted without question their claims, and used their words to attack your shared enemies.

Nice alliance you have going there. Right up there with the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact.
Your lies are easily exposed...

Organizers chose Charlottesville so the debate and protest around the statues could serve as a catalyst for a race and religious war, the complaint reads. White supremacists, neo-Nazis and groups such as the Proud Boys and the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan were in the city for events in May, June and July 2017.

LOL

They called themselves Proud Boys.

Your desperation is noted and laughed at.

Now we know who Trump thinks of as "very fine people."

Proud Boys.

Explains why he told them to stand by because somebody had to do something about the left.

And they did. They stood by until Insurrection Day.
He also said there were "very fine people" in antifa. Was he wrong?

LOLOL

It's cute you think he said that.

:itsok:
Did he say this?

"and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides"

If he did, then yes, he said there were very fine people in antifa. Which part of that are you objecting to?

Did he say this?

"and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides"

If he did, then yes, he said there were very fine people in antifa. Which part of that are you objecting to?
Let's see your proof Heather Heyer was with Antifa...

TRUMP! didn't name anyone, he said there were very fine people on both sides, which includes antifa. Was he wrong?
Ok, so you believe he said Antifa is very fine people.

Ok, so you believe he said Antifa is very fine people.
Do you have a reading comprehension problem? I very clearly stated that he said there were very fine people on both sides, meaning the statue protestors and the counter protestors. Speaking of which, you've been dodging my central question, which remains, was TRUMP! wrong when he said there were very fine people on the antifa side of things?

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? I very clearly stated that he said there were very fine people on both sides, meaning the statue protestors and the counter protestors. Speaking of which, you've been dodging my central question, which remains, was TRUMP! wrong when he said there were very fine people on the antifa side of things?
LOL

The "statue protestors" were racists.

791.jpg

Who among them are very fine people?

And no, I didn't dodge your question. I pointed out that not all of the counter-protesters were with Antifa. You just didn't like that answer.

LOL

The "statue protestors" were racists.

791.jpg

Who among them are very fine people?

And no, I didn't dodge your question. I pointed out that not all of the counter-protesters were with Antifa. You just didn't like that answer.
Since TRUMP! didn't specify antifa by name, are you claiming that he didn't mean there are very fine people in antifa? He said "both sides", and that includes antifa. I ask again, was TRUMP! wrong when he said there are very fine people in antifa?

Since TRUMP! didn't specify antifa by name, are you claiming that he didn't mean there are very fine people in antifa? He said "both sides", and that includes antifa. I ask again, was TRUMP! wrong when he said there are very fine people in antifa?
Asked and answered.

Asked and answered.
Let's see if you did. When cornered, the closest you got was, "I pointed out that not all of the counter-protesters were with Antifa." Yippee Ki Yay, way to duck and dodge.

The bottom line is, if you're going to accuse TRUMP! of saying white supremacists (and not all the protestors were white supremacists either) are very fine people, then you have to admit he said the same thing at the same time about antifa types. I know it violates your narrative and it's an article of faith for you, but it is what it is.

Let's see if you did. When cornered, the closest you got was, "I pointed out that not all of the counter-protesters were with Antifa." Yippee Ki Yay, way to duck and dodge.

The bottom line is, if you're going to accuse TRUMP! of saying white supremacists (and not all the protestors were white supremacists either) are very fine people, then you have to admit he said the same thing at the same time about antifa types. I know it violates your narrative and it's an article of faith for you, but it is what it is.
You fail with every post. While I can show there were protesters on the left who were not part of Antifa, you are unable to show any of the protesters on the right aren't part of any white supremacist, white nationalist, KKK, neo-nazi or Proud Boys.

Forum List

Back