🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trust of US Media Now Lowest in Free World

Moron, again... it was a racist rally, conceived by racists, organized by racists, sponsored by racists, promoted by racists, hosted by racists, and attended by racists. Those were the people who went to protest taking down statues of Confederates...

791.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018_08_03_at_9.39.54_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2019_04_26_at_11.47.41_AM.png

So? Who among them are "very fine people?"
We will not agree. You believe that the blame should fall on bystanders and other unaffiliated groups in attendance. They are not guilty of actions done by others. Legal authorities would not agree with your premise, by any measure, without video footage as proof showing they engaged.

We will not agree. You believe that the blame should fall on bystanders and other unaffiliated groups in attendance. They are not guilty of actions done by others. Legal authorities would not agree with your premise, by any measure, without video footage as proof showing they engaged.
It was a racist rally. There were only two sides there. Racists and counter protesters opposed to racism.

What you claim is an assumption is actually you making shit up based on nothing you read in that article. It was a lie. And the reason you lied was to cover for your other lie that Kessler was the only Proud Boy present at that rally.

Kessler was an EX-proud boy by that point, having been kicked out for being a w.s. infilitrator.

You are the liar here, not me. And you are an asshole. And a retard. And a faggot.

Kessler was an EX-proud boy by that point, having been kicked out for being a w.s. infilitrator.

You are the liar here, not me. And you are an asshole. And a retard. And a faggot.
You're still lying. Kessler was thrown out after the rally.

After Charlottesville, in a move to protect the fratty and innocuous Proud Boys brand he’s worked so hard to cultivate, McInnes ejected Kessler from the organization and insisted he had never really been a Proud Boy. “I’m suspicious of you, coming to Proud Boys meetings saying you’re not alt-right … and I think you were there to try to recruit guys,” McInnes told Kessler when they spoke on his show two days after the rally. It was only after the violence in Charlottesville, when any doubts about the true nature of the movement were stripped away, that McInnes attempted to earnestly distance the Proud Boys from the alt-right label. Before that, he seemed content to let the Proud Boys brand appear more ideologically ambiguous, profiting off the alt-right’s rising popularity until things got ugly.

And again, he was not the only Proud Boy to attend.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to keep lying.

You're still lying. Kessler was thrown out after the rally.

After Charlottesville, in a move to protect the fratty and innocuous Proud Boys brand he’s worked so hard to cultivate, McInnes ejected Kessler from the organization and insisted he had never really been a Proud Boy. “I’m suspicious of you, coming to Proud Boys meetings saying you’re not alt-right … and I think you were there to try to recruit guys,” McInnes told Kessler when they spoke on his show two days after the rally. It was only after the violence in Charlottesville, when any doubts about the true nature of the movement were stripped away, that McInnes attempted to earnestly distance the Proud Boys from the alt-right label. Before that, he seemed content to let the Proud Boys brand appear more ideologically ambiguous, profiting off the alt-right’s rising popularity until things got ugly.

And again, he was not the only Proud Boy to attend.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to keep lying.

I stand corrected about when he was kicked out for being a w.s. That is ONE, out of thousands, attending against the express orders of the organizations former leader.

I was not lying when I said you were an asshole and a whore.

The Proud Boys as a group, were NOT part of the Charlottesville Rally. YOU are the one lying when you claim it was.

I stand corrected about when he was kicked out for being a w.s. That is ONE, out of thousands, attending against the express orders of the organizations former leader.

I was not lying when I said you were an asshole and a whore.

The Proud Boys as a group, were NOT part of the Charlottesville Rally. YOU are the one lying when you claim it was.
LOL

Sure, liar, other than it was started by a member of the Proud Boys and attended by him and other Proud Boys.

LOL

Sure, liar, other than it was started by a member of the Proud Boys and attended by him and other Proud Boys.

One guy, one actual w.s. who wanted to try to get the Proud Boys, as a group to join in, and failed, that is all you have.

On that basis you want to smear thousands of other people who have nothing to do with w.s. and are members of an organization that is multiracial and diverse.

you are an asshole and a liar and a whore.

One guy, one actual w.s. who wanted to try to get the Proud Boys, as a group to join in, and failed, that is all you have.

On that basis you want to smear thousands of other people who have nothing to do with w.s. and are members of an organization that is multiracial and diverse.

Nope, not one guy. Your lies and denials don't wash away the tweets and news reports showing other Proud Boys participated.

Re-elected?? According to Trump, Harris, or whoever is the Democratic vice president is, has the authority to unilaterally reject Trump electors. And even if they don't, if by chance Democrats stoll control the House and get Senate, Congress can reject Trump electors based on the insurrection aid clause in the 12th Amendment.
Let them. The reality is inescapable that we will either be broken into secessionist factions OR we'll slide into a hot Civil War. That's a rational observation, snowflake, NOT a threat, BTW. You folks cannot seem to grasp the reality that 100 million of your neighbors are ALSO AMERICANS and are just as stubborn and dedicated as you are. To imagine you can ignore laws because your party controls the government yet FORCE obedience to those same laws on the other half of the country is nothing short of lunacy and you'll twig to it eventually when your own city or state begins to become too dangerous to do business in or even to have a normal life in.

The fact that these organizations are nothing more than a group of professionals from the military and law enforcement who are rededicating themselves PUBLICLY to adherence to our Constitution and its principles, proves that those who are against these organizations are also AGAINST THOSE PRINCIPLES.

Frankly, we've lost any middle ground and there is no reason to even try to deal with these fuc*ing MARXISTS any longer. SO BE IT. It has become very clear that they won't stop pushing until they crush those who disagree OR are crushed by them.

Nope, not one guy. Your lies and denials don't wash away the tweets and news reports showing other Proud Boys participated.

All I've heard is the one w.s. infiltrator that you trust so much.

"OTHER NEW REPORTS"? Dude. This is the MSM we are talking about. THey have ZERO credibility. THey have NEGATIVE credibility. YOu citing them, UNDERMINES your position, you moron.

The fact that these organizations are nothing more than a group of professionals from the military and law enforcement who are rededicating themselves PUBLICLY to adherence to our Constitution and its principles, proves that those who are against these organizations are also AGAINST THOSE PRINCIPLES.

Frankly, we've lost any middle ground and there is no reason to even try to deal with these fuc*ing MARXISTS any longer. SO BE IT. It has become very clear that they won't stop pushing until they crush those who disagree OR are crushed by them.

I think you are confusing the Oath Keepers and the Proud Boys. The Proud Boys are much more of a social club, with very open entrance criteria.

So much so, that the fact that ONE w.s. infiltrator managed to get in, is not impressive at all.

All I've heard is the one w.s. infiltrator that you trust so much.

"OTHER NEW REPORTS"? Dude. This is the MSM we are talking about. THey have ZERO credibility. THey have NEGATIVE credibility. YOu citing them, UNDERMINES your position, you moron.
Who cares if you don't trust the media? It's the media which informed you Kessler was expelled from the Proud Boys yet you choose to believe that. Clearly, you cherry pick to believe the news which fits your agenda best. Your agenda-driven selectioning aside, your lies aside, the Proud Boys participated. Denying reality fails you as always.

Who cares if you don't trust the media? It's the media which informed you Kessler was expelled from the Proud Boys yet you choose to believe that. Clearly, you cherry pick to believe the news which fits your agenda best. Your agenda-driven selectioning aside, your lies aside, the Proud Boys participated. Denying reality fails you as always.

NOPE. I heard it from the leaders of hte Proud Boys in a youtube video.

Just think of the media as a department of the DNC and it all makes sense.

Liars.

Walter Cronkite looked America in the eye one evening and said we had lost the Tet Offensive and could never win the war and they have been lying to us ever since. When the shooting starts who do you think will feel the first sting democRats or the media?

Walter Cronkite looked America in the eye one evening and said we had lost the Tet Offensive and could never win the war and they have been lying to us ever since. When the shooting starts who do you think will feel the first sting democRats or the media?
What shooting? For what purpose?

TRUMP! didn't name anyone, he said there were very fine people on both sides, which includes antifa. Was he wrong?
You can ask her a million times and just like the other brain dead liberals on this board, she will disregard it and tell you Trump is responsible for nuking Pluto.

Forum List

Back