🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trust of US Media Now Lowest in Free World

You can ask her a million times and just like the other brain dead liberals on this board, she will disregard it and tell you Trump is responsible for nuking Pluto.
Hisses an idiot who can't tell the difference between a man and a woman.

You are just a troll, playing troll games. Go fuck yourself.
Nah, I don't think I will. I think I'll just keep making fun of your lies. Tell me again how there were no Proud Boys at that rally. They were invited to go by the very group you claim was against them going...

PROUD BOYS OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON THE “UNITE THE RIGHT” RALLY

That being said, if a chapter or an individual Proud Boy feels compelled to go, we encourage him to do so. Chapter autonomy is a big part of the group as well as personal liberty.

It was only after Heather Heyer was murdered by a rightwingnut racist that the Proud Boys shifted their position. Until then, Proud Boys were "encouraged" to attend. And as I showed you repeatedly, some did. Your denials will never change that.

ALL of you leftards have lost teh ability to tell a man from a woman. You are all fucking nuts.
So you slobber; meanwhile, it's idiots on your side who prove they can't tell the difference.

Yes, trump's big lie, and his constant attacks on those that report what he actually says and does is having an effect.
You guys should be more concerned with Obama's big lie
R (1).jpeg

So you slobber; meanwhile, it's idiots on your side who prove they can't tell the difference.

We can't tell on an online discussion bore, where your picture is a picture of a man.

YOu can't tell, when the man is standing there in front of you.

Gods, I was going post an example pic, to make fun of how stupid they are, but...no.

We can't tell on an online discussion bore, where your picture is a picture of a man.

YOu can't tell, when the man is standing there in front of you.

Gods, I was going post an example pic, to make fun of how stupid they are, but...no.
Why hold back? G'head, post your selfie.

LOL

Is that supposed to sting? 'Cause, let me tell ya -- it only makes you look frustrated.

I realize that you are a sociopathic troll and you don't really get human emotions.

I am trying to treat you with the level of civility that you deserve based on your behavior.

As well as I can, since I cannot literally turn a fire hose on you, and hose you down like you are a hog that needs the shit sprayed off of him.

I realize that you are a sociopathic troll and you don't really get human emotions.

I am trying to treat you with the level of civility that you deserve based on your behavior.

As well as I can, since I cannot literally turn a fire hose on you, and hose you down like you are a hog that needs the shit sprayed off of him.
So nice of you to offer a courtesy that is usually reserved for your family get togethers, but people outside of your group don't roll in shit, and don't need to be hosed off as is customary for you.

:boohoo:

Nah, I don't think I will. I think I'll just keep making fun of your lies. Tell me again how there were no Proud Boys at that rally. They were invited to go by the very group you claim was against them going...

PROUD BOYS OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON THE “UNITE THE RIGHT” RALLY

That being said, if a chapter or an individual Proud Boy feels compelled to go, we encourage him to do so. Chapter autonomy is a big part of the group as well as personal liberty.

It was only after Heather Heyer was murdered by a rightwingnut racist that the Proud Boys shifted their position. Until then, Proud Boys were "encouraged" to attend. And as I showed you repeatedly, some did. Your denials will never change that.
<crickets>

tenor.gif

So nice of you to offer a courtesy that is usually reserved for your family get togethers, but people outside of your group don't roll in shit, and don't need to be hosed off as is customary for you.

Sure you libs do.

No doubt that is another of the crazy things on your long list of crazy accusations. Seems there is no limit to the crazy things you choose to believe.

Meanwhile, back on topic. The US media is not trusted, because they are a bunch of liberals, who have let their liberalism override their professional responsibilities.

Thus the product they have been serving, is not news, but political propaganda.

EVERYONE knows this. Liberals just lie, because they know it is needed to move their agenda forward.

Meanwhile, back on topic. The US media is not trusted, because they are a bunch of liberals, who have let their liberalism override their professional responsibilities.

Thus the product they have been serving, is not news, but political propaganda.

EVERYONE knows this. Liberals just lie, because they know it is needed to move their agenda forward.
I'm not aware of any media reporting your family rolling in shit. That's more of a personal observation.

I think you are confusing the Oath Keepers and the Proud Boys. The Proud Boys are much more of a social club, with very open entrance criteria.

So much so, that the fact that ONE w.s. infiltrator managed to get in, is not impressive at all.
I stand corrected. I was thinking about the Oath Keepers. I think of the III percenters as a group like Oath Keepers but not necessarily a military or law enforcement background.

Forum List

Back