🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trust of US Media Now Lowest in Free World

I'm not aware of any media reporting your family rolling in shit. That's more of a personal observation.

Here we see the liberal pretending to be too stupid to understand teh concept of figurative shit.

That is another form of lying. Which liberals have to do ALL THE TIME, because they know that the Truth almost NEVER works for them.

It is a constant question for me, do they realize that this means they are the Bad Guys, or are they so deluded that they can realize that they have to lie all the time, but NOT realize that that means they are the Baddies?

I stand corrected. I was thinking about the Oath Keepers. I think of the III percenters as a group like Oath Keepers but not necessarily a military or law enforcement background.

The Proud Boys really are structured more as a fraternal organization, that in a sane world, would barely be noted.

BUT, in clown world, just being sane, makes them an object of fear and ridicule by the insane clowns.

Here we see the liberal pretending to be too stupid to understand teh concept of figurative shit.

That is another form of lying. Which liberals have to do ALL THE TIME, because they know that the Truth almost NEVER works for them.

It is a constant question for me, do they realize that this means they are the Bad Guys, or are they so deluded that they can realize that they have to lie all the time, but NOT realize that that means they are the Baddies?
Nope. Nothing figurative about it. I have literally seen trumpsters rolling in shit.

Nope. Nothing figurative about it. I have literally seen trumpsters rolling in shit.

That's nice. I was clearly being figurative with regards to the arch libtard troll, Faun, and libtards like her.

You call that being figurative? Most just call it being another obnoxious trump supporter.

Fuan, and you, are assholes. I am just treating you with the level of civility you deserve.

ON the rare occasion that a lefty can be civil to me, I am happy to return that respect.

You do realize that you are insanely rude to people, all the time, right?

Fuan, and you, are assholes. I am just treating you with the level of civility you deserve.

ON the rare occasion that a lefty can be civil to me, I am happy to return that respect.

You do realize that you are insanely rude to people, all the time, right?
I generally respond in the manner in which I am addressed, and hopefully on a level that my conversation partner can understand. (I try not to use big words with trumpsters..)

I generally respond in the manner in which I am addressed, and hopefully on a level that my conversation partner can understand. (I try not to use big words with trumpsters..)

I've noticed nothing like that from you. You seem to be a standard out of the box left, set to normal defaults.

There is nothing normal about believing the big lie, as well as all the other demonstrably made up shit he and his supporters spout.

Far more normal than the shit you people believe in, like w.s. being a big force or boys being able to become girls by just saying it.

Trust of US Media Now Lowest in Free World​

What do you mean, "now"? And then there is the issue with what is considered a "Free World". If trust in Media/Government is a prerequisite to "Free" then the US isn't really part of the "Free World" at all. I gauge freedom as a sliding equivalency to Democracy.

World Democracy Index 2020 1.jpg
World Democracy Index 2020 2.jpg

Forum List

Back