🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trust of US Media Now Lowest in Free World

It's a funny thing, but for twenty odd years now I've noticed the same phenomenon on US political forums. Those who warn about untrustworthy media will never, ever, say which media is more trustworthy.

Funny, don't you reckon? Especially when it is quite obvious some media is more reliable than other media.

The last place you should look is the mainstream media...including Fox.
Try looking up the topic and access as many different sources as you can.
Stay away from The NY Slimes or The Washington Compost.
But sometimes it's difficult searching for unbiased sources because Google and Bing use an algorithm that refuses to allow you to find what you're looking for. This changed the way we surf a few years ago. Before Trump, we could find just about anything we were looking for, but now you can't find some information because Google buries it behind tons of anti-Republican opinion pieces.
Yes, only refer to rightarded conspiracy fake news sites for your sources. :cuckoo:

Then wonder why you're sooo dumbed down.

In case an inquisitive reader missed this part of the discussion:

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Link was posted in previous response.
Moron, again... it was a racist rally, conceived by racists, organized by racists, sponsored by racists, promoted by racists, hosted by racists, and attended by racists. Those were the people who went to protest taking down statues of Confederates...

791.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018_08_03_at_9.39.54_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2019_04_26_at_11.47.41_AM.png

So? Who among them are "very fine people?"

It's a funny thing, but for twenty odd years now I've noticed the same phenomenon on US political forums. Those who warn about untrustworthy media will never, ever, say which media is more trustworthy.

Funny, don't you reckon? Especially when it is quite obvious some media is more reliable than other media.
You have to watch and read a few minutes everyday for a few months and figure it out.

You have to watch and read a few minutes everyday for a few months and figure it out.
See?

Just think of the media as a department of the DNC and it all makes sense.

Liars.

You know what is nice about it? They blame Trump and they are right. He almost single-handedly took them out at the knees. They are still pissed.

Those who support the blob are essentially paranoid losers. The poll would yield the same results if the question was whether there is trust in grass being green.
When the "blob" is resoundingly re-elected in '24... what actions would be justified to keep him from taking office? What would YOU be willing to support the government doing to keep him from power?

Media will be fine. Everybody knew of Donny's constant attacks on the media in an effort to silences it (FAILED), every time he did something stupid and they voted his dumb ass out of office.
So when they vote him back in in '24, should the government have the ability to remove him without following the Constitution? Yes, that's a serious question. Should he be allowed to be inaugurated? Should the military remove him?

When the "blob" is resoundingly re-elected in '24... what actions would be justified to keep him from taking office? What would YOU be willing to support the government doing to keep him from power?
Re-elected?? According to Trump, Harris, or whoever is the Democratic vice president is, has the authority to unilaterally reject Trump electors. And even if they don't, if by chance Democrats stoll control the House and get Senate, Congress can reject Trump electors based on the insurrection aid clause in the 12th Amendment.

• Love
Reactions: cnm
Moron, again... it was a racist rally, conceived by racists, organized by racists, sponsored by racists, promoted by racists, hosted by racists, and attended by racists. Those were the people who went to protest taking down statues of Confederates...

791.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018_08_03_at_9.39.54_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2019_04_26_at_11.47.41_AM.png

So? Who among them are "very fine people?"
The Lincoln Project is behind that crap.

Re-elected?? According to Trump, Harris, or whoever is the Democratic vice president is, has the authority to unilaterally reject Trump electors. And even if they don't, if by chance Democrats stoll control the House and get Senate, Congress can reject Trump electors based on the insurrection aid clause in the 12th Amendment.
Good luck with that.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
So when they vote him back in in '24, should the government have the ability to remove him without following the Constitution? Yes, that's a serious question. Should he be allowed to be inaugurated? Should the military remove him?
First, he will not be voted back in. Second, the government has never had the power to remove without the constitution. Hard to take it serious (see First). If elected, he should be inaugurated, just as provided in the constitution. Only Third World countries hold or allow military coups. We don't allow popular overthrow either and would use the military to put one down, if necessary.
I play it straight. I will support the Constitution of the United States, as I have always done, and there are plenty like me.

First, he will not be voted back in. Second, the government has never had the power to remove without the constitution. Hard to take it serious (see First). If elected, he should be inaugurated, just as provided in the constitution. Only Third World countries hold or allow military coups. We don't allow popular overthrow either and would use the military to put one down, if necessary.
I play it straight. I will support the Constitution of the United States, as I have always done, and there are plenty like me.
If you did you would be sticking up to Americans being abused by this phony administration. Constitution, my ass.

If you did you would be sticking up to Americans being abused by this phony administration. Constitution, my ass.
You sound bitter. You must be a trumper. Tsk, tsk tsk. Try to stay out of trouble.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back