TRUST YOUR SENSES – Comparison of Trump, Bolsonaro, Biden and Lula’s Crowd Sizes

What are the policy positions that you dislike about Republicans?
Anti labor. And I think you Trumpsters know I'm right. Whenever it's proven, you just say those are RINO's. No dude. Those are the same Republicans we've warned you about for years. Trickle downers. Supply siders. Since Reagan, the middle class has slowly been getting poorer and the rich got a lot richer. And in that same time, all those union/manufacturing jobs went overseas. And I remember, Republicans during Bush 2 loved it. They wanted cheap shit from China. And they defended illegal employers saying those people were here doing jobs Americans won't do.

Now it seems things have flip flopped, sort of. I see a shift. Are you guys now siding with the teamsters? Only in an election year. Trump didn't support unions who went on strike last year and won big. Biden did.

You don't like social programs. Not even social security or medicare.

You think corporations should pay no taxes.

I'm trying to keep this about fiscal policies.

No death tax for millionaires. What a horrible idea. We could either raise your taxes or tax Paris Hilton's inheritance 50% on any money she gets over $40 million. So no tax on the first $40 million but 50% tax on anything above that.

258.9 billion USD

Elon Musk's 16 kids would have to pay 50% on $218.9 billion. So they would only get $154.5 billion.

Anti labor. And I think you Trumpsters know I'm right. Whenever it's proven, you just say those are RINO's. No dude. Those are the same Republicans we've warned you about for years. Trickle downers. Supply siders. Since Reagan, the middle class has slowly been getting poorer and the rich got a lot richer. And in that same time, all those union/manufacturing jobs went overseas. And I remember, Republicans during Bush 2 loved it. They wanted cheap shit from China. And they defended illegal employers saying those people were here doing jobs Americans won't do.

Now it seems things have flip flopped, sort of. I see a shift. Are you guys now siding with the teamsters? Only in an election year. Trump didn't support unions who went on strike last year and won big. Biden did.

You don't like social programs. Not even social security or medicare.

You think corporations should pay no taxes.

I'm trying to keep this about fiscal policies.

No death tax for millionaires. What a horrible idea. We could either raise your taxes or tax Paris Hilton's inheritance 50% on any money she gets over $40 million. So no tax on the first $40 million but 50% tax on anything above that.

258.9 billion USD

Elon Musk's 16 kids would have to pay 50% on $218.9 billion. So they would only get $154.5 billion.
WOW. Talk about putting your brain in neutral and revving up your mouth. And here the demos are saying it's everyone else giving misinformation. At least we have proof that members of both parties are bull artists.

WOW. Talk about putting your brain in neutral and revving up your mouth. And here the demos are saying it's everyone else giving misinformation. At least we have proof that members of both parties are bull artists.
Whenever a Republican says "both parties" suck, I consider that a win.

And when you can't even give me one or two examples that I can work with. You should stay silent.

Forum List

Back