Zone1 Truth and error cannot co-habitate in ANY country without serious, massive problems/destructiveness

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
the Cahtolic Church is split.. the novus ordo (fake) Church and the real Church, the Society of St Pius X

This is of interest to all of us, esp those who hate the division we see (this and other kinds) in our once great country, the USA

the bishop responsible for carrying on the True Catholic faith after Vatican II, Marcel Lefebvre, backs me up here.

Any teaching that does not line up with what Christ's ONE True Church teaches ("abortion is not always murder" etc..) is ERROR

and the fact that Catholics and Protestants cannot seem to come to an agreement on so many issues/doctrines.. proves that we cannot, as a society, continue on the path we are on.. One side teaching one thing, another just the opposite. The reason people disagree on religion is that they have been taught this or that all or most of their lives and they refuse to budge from it because it has been inculcated in them, even when there is irrefutable proof that they are wrong. And don't bring up the Crusades or the Inquisition because that is not what I am talking about even though I know some will bring it up.. I am talking about what the Church officially teaches, not what some dumbass fake Catholic or anyone else did IN the unfixable PAST..

If the Catholics and Protestants would just lay down their arms long enough, they would discover they have certain important things in common

Both teach that we are saved by Christ, his grace --although some Ps say we are saved by faith, which is not saying the same thing but anyhow, I speak of how we coul possibly pull off a theocracy if we could, again, stop the bickering and work some kind of Constitution out that both sides would agree to, to some degree or another.

• Banned
A society that tolerates error (jihadism, for example.. homosexuality being seen as normal.. etc) gets what it deserves

I think of France who allowed so many radical Muslims into their country and then.. Oh my goodness, whoda thunk it.. they took over. There was at one time (maybe still is?) a section of Paris where no Non-Muslim could go, not even cops! That is nothing but INSANE.

It seems to me that we are being forced to choose: either we are a Christian nation or we are not.

Looks like we have already chosen and are reaping the sickening results

Forum List

Back