TRUTH TO Politically Correctness!!!

Well said there are always consequences and reactions to actions.

How unfair!!

It's un-American. Shame on the left for the doctrine of personal destruction for opposing opinions.

Opposing opinions? What consequences have you had to endure due to your opposing opinions?

We are talking about actions.....not opinions.

Quit whining. You are embarrassing yourself.

WE HAVE TO ENDURE LEFT-WING MORONS LIKE YOU
isnt that enough torture?

We should be like some other place where words mean nothing and people dont listen to words. Where words have no meaning and communication with other beings doesnt happen....Some place like....Fantasy Land

It's un-American. Shame on the left for the doctrine of personal destruction for opposing opinions.

But it's the America they want:

Authoritarianism, submission, intimidation, capitulation.

So you're not bothering them with that.

Awww poor baby

DSC_0002-00211.jpg

Imaginary friends not treating you right again?

Opposing opinions? What consequences have you had to endure due to your opposing opinions?

Wonder if you can come up with an example of right wing political correctness leading to consequences for someone expressing an opinion?

The examples that you idiots use to saddle liberals with being too PC all have to do with word choices by losers who don't think before they speak.

How about real oppression and consequences based on the actual opinion.

Got any?

#dixiechicks

Last edited:

But it's the America they want:

Authoritarianism, submission, intimidation, capitulation.

So you're not bothering them with that.

Awww poor baby

DSC_0002-00211.jpg

Imaginary friends not treating you right again?

For real. This guy must really have things to say....but is afraid to say them. That's gotta be rough!

#earmuffs

We should be like some other place where words mean nothing and people dont listen to words. Where words have no meaning and communication with other beings doesnt happen....Some place like....Fantasy Land
This is prose? Give it up CC, you come off as an idiot. A self-righteous one at that.

While it is true that I do see of a lot idiotic USMB posters who I would agree with more, you still come off like a particularly self-righteous prick.

Wonder if you can come up with an example of right wing political correctness leading to consequences for someone expressing an opinion?

The examples that you idiots use to saddle liberals with being too PC all have to do with word choices by losers who don't think before they speak.

Got any?

#dixiechicks

ok no problem nutjob

obama's rabid pandering to Hispanics has led to a huge humanitarian crisis on our southern border

idiot

and right after Al Sharpton gave a speech some years ago in Harlem where he ranted about "White interlopers" a guy went into a store with a can of gasoline and burnt the store down; killling 6 people

Got any?

#dixiechicks

ok no problem nutjob

obama's rabid pandering to Hispanics has led to a huge humanitarian crisis on our southern border

idiot

and right after Al Sharpton gave a speech some years ago in Harlem where he ranted about "White interlopers" a guy went into a store with a can of gasoline and burnt the store down; killling 6 people

Man...is it possible to misunderstand a question any more completely? I doubt it. You are just fucking stupid.

I am asking for examples of how PC has oppressed opinions. Not word choices. Actual opinions. Got any?

Last edited:
Why don't you go target Chik Filet and the Robertson family again. That was fun, and they raked in millions.

They were not silenced. They said shit. People reacted. That is life.

Here is a real world example. You may appreciate this.

I was in the office of a car dealer last Thursday. I was minutes away from buying a pretty expensive vehicle.

The sales manager gets a phone call while I am looking over papers. I hear him say........,"Yeah....it's all that Kenyan's fault!" "if it were up to me, I'd send over a nice mushroom cloud and be done with it"

I got up and left.

Dude said stupid shit. He was handed consequences.

That is life.

Now...let's talk about the Dixie Chicks. How do you feel about what happened to them?

Why don't you go target Chik Filet and the Robertson family again. That was fun, and they raked in millions.

I was in the office of a car dealer last Thursday. I was minutes away from buying a pretty expensive vehicle.

The sales manager gets a phone call while I am looking over papers. I hear him say........,"Yeah....it's all that Kenyan's fault!" "if it were up to me, I'd send over a nice mushroom cloud and be done with it"

I got up and left.

That is life.

Now...let's talk about the Dixie Chicks. How do you feel about what happened to them?

good for you loser; who is it so i can give him my business?

you dont have to give business top anybody saying stuff you dont like; personally i call it freedom of speech; but you left-wing losers seem to think it should be illegal to make fun of the idiot in the White House now

Got any?

#dixiechicks

ok no problem nutjob

idiot

Man...is it possible to misunderstand a question any more completely? I doubt it. You are just fucking stupid.

I am asking for examples of how PC has oppressed opinions. Not word choices. Actual opinions. Got any?

it was PC speech that got those people killed;
left-wing hate speech

I got up and left.

That is life.

That's life. You don't go overseas and trash your country in wartime. They're trash.

Last edited:

I got up and left.

That is life.

good for you loser; who is it so i can give him my business?

you dont have to give business top anybody saying stuff you dont like; personally i call it freedom of speech; but you left-wing losers seem to think it should be illegal to make fun of the idiot in the White House now

We do? Who said that? Anyone? Ever?

You just told a lie. Nobody on the left has ever suggested legal consequences for anything anybody has ever said.

Fuck off if you are just going to lie.

Got any?

#dixiechicks

ok no problem nutjob

idiot

It goes back decades. The first I can think of is the "Rivers of Blood" speech by Enoch Powell:

Enoch Powell's 'Rivers of Blood' speech - Telegraph

He was the first victim of political correctness, but certainly not the last.

It goes back decades. The first I can think of is the "Rivers of Blood" speech by Enoch Powell:

Enoch Powell's 'Rivers of Blood' speech - Telegraph

He was the first victim of political correctness, but certainly not the last.

He wants examples of things that weren't said.

:laugh:

Impossible to communicate with hardcore partisan ideologues. Too funny.

Forum List

Back