TRUTH TO Politically Correctness!!!

Are you guys seriously defending an anti-semite?

Wow just wow.

You don't seriously believe Hollywood is run by Jews? You aren't really this ignorant are you. Maybe you don't realize how anti-semitic you are. But the head of Jews in America, Abe Foxman of ADL, condemned his hate anti-semitic remarks. . So shut up, apologize and get back in line racist cracker teabaggers.

Gary Oldman Rant: Anti-Defamation League Condemns Remarks | Variety

If you dare repeat the lie that Jews have power in hollywood, prepared to have your racist ass fired, because the Jews have no power in Hollywood.

No, I just see self-righteous hypocrisy. I've little doubt you can't.

Yes because jokes told by comedians are the same thing as not jokes by people completely serious.

You must do Yoga because thats a huge stretch just to hold onto your victim card
Michael Richards, comedian:

Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TV's Seinfeld. This was his defence speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points.

------------------------------

Proud To Be White

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You Call me "White boy," "Cracker," "Honkey," "Whitey," "Caveman" ... and that's OK.

But when I call you, ******, ****, Towel head, Sand-******, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day. You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled A l-Nabi. You have the NAACP. You have BET. If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists. If we had White History Month , we'd be racists. If we had any organization for only whites to "advance" OUR lives we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that?

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships you know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US . Yet if there were "White colleges" THAT would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud. But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

snopes.com: Michael Richards - Proud to be White

Too bad his career was ruined by a bunch of self-righteous hypocrites not unlike yourself.

Would you care to post any further lies???

Origins: This bit of racial demagogy was not something offered as a defense in court by comedian Michael Richards

This item is simply a version of an anonymous "Proud to Be White" screed, to which Richards' name was added after he gained infamy for his comedy club outburst. However, the item in question had appeared on the Internet long before that incident, and Richards' name was appended to it after the fact.

Read more at snopes.com: Michael Richards - Proud to be White

ok no problem nutjob

obama's rabid pandering to Hispanics has led to a huge humanitarian crisis on our southern border

idiot

and right after Al Sharpton gave a speech some years ago in Harlem where he ranted about "White interlopers" a guy went into a store with a can of gasoline and burnt the store down; killling 6 people

Man...is it possible to misunderstand a question any more completely? I doubt it. You are just fucking stupid.

I am asking for examples of how PC has oppressed opinions. Not word choices. Actual opinions. Got any?
It goes back decades. The first I can think of is the "Rivers of Blood" speech by Enoch Powell:

Enoch Powell's 'Rivers of Blood' speech - Telegraph

He was the first victim of political correctness, but certainly not the last.

No, he was the victim of a system that required honesty and not dishonesty.
Thanks anyway...

Enoch Powell was wrong
On immigration, the issue that defines him, Enoch Powell was not visionary: he was utterly mistaken, deliberately incendiary, and a dupe of the National Front, writes Ian Austin.

Despite the prejudice his speech encouraged, despite the fact that black people were attacked because of his speech, and despite all the challenges Britain has faced in the 44 years since, the race wars he predicted have not happened.
Enoch Powell was wrong - Telegraph

Yes because jokes told by comedians are the same thing as not jokes by people completely serious.

You must do Yoga because thats a huge stretch just to hold onto your victim card

Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TV's Seinfeld. This was his defence speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points.

Proud To Be White

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You Call me "White boy," "Cracker," "Honkey," "Whitey," "Caveman" ... and that's OK.

But when I call you, ******, ****, Towel head, Sand-******, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day. You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled A l-Nabi. You have the NAACP. You have BET. If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists. If we had White History Month , we'd be racists. If we had any organization for only whites to "advance" OUR lives we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that?

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships you know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US . Yet if there were "White colleges" THAT would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

Too bad his career was ruined by a bunch of self-righteous hypocrites not unlike yourself.

Origins: This bit of racial demagogy was not something offered as a defense in court by comedian Michael Richards

This item is simply a version of an anonymous "Proud to Be White" screed, to which Richards' name was added after he gained infamy for his comedy club outburst. However, the item in question had appeared on the Internet long before that incident, and Richards' name was appended to it after the fact.

ROTFL....Jesus these guys consistently get fooled by their base and no matter how many times they're fooled they swallow the next big lie fed to 'em...just gullible:lol:

Proud To Be White

What was the lie, that Richards wrote that or that self-righteous hypocrits ruin his career?

You can win this one.

Proud To Be White

What was the lie, that Richards wrote that or that self-righteous hypocrits ruin his career?

You can win this one.

Well lets see....if we read words it says:

This bit of racial demagogy was not something offered as a defense in court by comedian Michael Richards

I know that confuses you but its pretty straight forward

This bit of racial demagogy was not something offered as a defense in court by comedian Michael Richards

Straightforward: Richards wrote the peace and self-righteous hypocrites like yourself ruined his career.

People must be punished for voicing their opinions if their opinions are not PC. It's a matter of PC dogma.

Man...is it possible to misunderstand a question any more completely? I doubt it. You are just fucking stupid.

I am asking for examples of how PC has oppressed opinions. Not word choices. Actual opinions. Got any?
It goes back decades. The first I can think of is the "Rivers of Blood" speech by Enoch Powell:

Enoch Powell's 'Rivers of Blood' speech - Telegraph

He was the first victim of political correctness, but certainly not the last.

No, he was the victim of a system that required honesty and not dishonesty.
Thanks anyway...

Enoch Powell was wrong
On immigration, the issue that defines him, Enoch Powell was not visionary: he was utterly mistaken, deliberately incendiary, and a dupe of the National Front, writes Ian Austin.

Despite the prejudice his speech encouraged, despite the fact that black people were attacked because of his speech, and despite all the challenges Britain has faced in the 44 years since, the race wars he predicted have not happened.
Enoch Powell was wrong - Telegraph
Great, you found an op-ed by a very corrupt Labour backbencher. If you knew anything about him you wouldn't have used him. Well, you probably would I suppose.

Straightforward: Richards wrote the peace and self-righteous hypocrites like yourself ruined his career.

People must be punished for voicing their opinions if their opinions are not PC. It's a matter of PC dogma.

He didnt write any "peace"....thats the lie that you fell for because you're gullible. Your bad. "Piece out" :badgrin:

Gary Oldman Blasts Liberal Hollywood, Defends Mel Gibson and Alec Baldwin
“Well, if I called Nancy Pelosi a c*** — and I’ll go one better, a f****** useless c*** — I can’t really say that.
But Bill Maher and Jon Stewart can, and nobody’s going to stop them from working because of it. Bill Maher could call someone a fag and get away with it.
He said to Seth MacFarlane this year, ‘I thought you were going to do the Oscars again. Instead they got a lesbian.’
He can say something like that. Is that more or less offensive than Alec Baldwin saying to someone in the street, ‘You fag’? I don’t get it.”
Oldman also asserted that the culture in Hollywood during the past awards season was such that “if you didn’t vote for ’12 Years a Slave,’ you were a racist.
You have to be very careful about what you say.”
We’re all f****** hypocrites,” he added. “That’s what I think about it. The policeman who arrested him has never used the word n***** or that f****** Jew?”

“I’m being brutally honest here,” Oldman said. “It’s the hypocrisy of it that drives me crazy.”

Gary Oldman Blasts Liberal Hollywood, Defends Mel Gibson and Alec Baldwin | Variety

And so we now have "Redskins" being equated to the n-word!

AGAIN.. when will this politically correctness crap stop?

There is something called "manners" and in polite society it is valued.

Now, there's no law against it - so if you want to rebel against good manners and think labeling it "political correctness" will make your rebellion sound better, go ahead.

No one is throwing anyone in jail for having bad manners. But other folks are also free to reject bad manners and those who embrace bad manners.

So, if you think you are in the right ... why be so sensitive about it? Quit your bitching and say all the bad mannered things you want to say. But if your job depends on people liking you, you may be in a little trouble there.

He didnt write any "peace"....thats the lie that you fell for because you're gullible. Your bad. "Piece out" :badgrin:
Wow, your retort floored me! A last refuge like that is a pretty clear admission of failure and pettiness. Sorry, but I don't suffer fools gladly.

“Well, if I called Nancy Pelosi a c*** — and I’ll go one better, a f****** useless c*** — I can’t really say that.
But Bill Maher and Jon Stewart can, and nobody’s going to stop them from working because of it. Bill Maher could call someone a fag and get away with it.
He said to Seth MacFarlane this year, ‘I thought you were going to do the Oscars again. Instead they got a lesbian.’
He can say something like that. Is that more or less offensive than Alec Baldwin saying to someone in the street, ‘You fag’? I don’t get it.”
Oldman also asserted that the culture in Hollywood during the past awards season was such that “if you didn’t vote for ’12 Years a Slave,’ you were a racist.
We’re all f****** hypocrites,” he added. “That’s what I think about it. The policeman who arrested him has never used the word n***** or that f****** Jew?”

“I’m being brutally honest here,” Oldman said. “It’s the hypocrisy of it that drives me crazy.”

Gary Oldman Blasts Liberal Hollywood, Defends Mel Gibson and Alec Baldwin | Variety

There is something called "manners" and in polite society it is valued.

Now, there's no law against it - so if you want to rebel against good manners and think labeling it "political correctness" will make your rebellion sound better, go ahead.

No one is throwing anyone in jail for having bad manners. But other folks are also free to reject bad manners and those who embrace bad manners.

So, if you think you are in the right ... why be so sensitive about it? Quit your bitching and say all the bad mannered things you want to say. But if your job depends on people liking you, you may be in a little trouble there.

Rep coming your way

Political correctness is the method by which a hold liberals have on their perceived power.
Gradually, people are becoming aware and are sick of it.

Wow, your retort floored me! A last refuge like that is a pretty clear admission of failure and pettiness. Sorry, but I don't suffer fools gladly.

Not looking to floor anyone...just letting you know the story you thought came from Richards didnt come from Richards at all.

You're welcome tho

"Fag" is a slur. Its a reference to burning gay people at the stake for being gay.

So there is that.

Equated is a matter of opinion. Depends on whether you consider genocide or slavery to be worse I guess.

Bill Maher only talks for Bill Maher's sake, Jon Stewart to my knowledge has never called anyone a ******, and Gary Oldman is correct that humans in general are hypocrites.

But the reality is that Conservatives only want the PC shit to stop so that they can go back to being openly racist and sexist without being ridiculed and slandered for being the knuckle-dragging, bible-thumping, binge-drinking, wife-beating, gun-toting, mouth-breathing, warmongering neo-Confederate Southern Christian American Taliban Teabagger Republican white trash that they really are.

And you see nothing wrong with these bigoted generalizations?

[MENTION=23165]thereisnospoon[/MENTION]

Can I ask...Lets say I wanted to join up against Political Correctness. What exactly does that mean or entail? How should we or can we stop it in your opinion?

[MENTION=23165]thereisnospoon[/MENTION]

Can I ask...Lets say I wanted to join up against Political Correctness. What exactly does that mean or entail? How should we or can we stop it in your opinion?
Why would you want to go against something you champion. You are a rank & file self-righteous hypocrite. If PC had a politburo, you would certainly be a member in good standing, at least.

Forum List

Back