Truthfulness and politicians

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Hmmm. Of course an objective website is really, in actuality, corrupt. Kasich, Clinton, Palin, and Paul were True most. Trump was Pants on Fire to Half True more than 90% of the time, with Kasich, Clinton, and Sanders about half of the time.

13428548_904192383036741_6088756951864099101_n.png

Thank god we have this completely objective democrat funded organization that can determinate what is truth(tm) and what is not. What would we do without?

• Banned
Link to "completely objective democrat funded organization"

Hint: there is none.

• Banned
It's interesting to note that Politifact (which isn't perfect, of course), still ranks Jeb Bushand John Kasich up with Bernie, Hillary, and Obama.

Jake posting a thread about other people's lack of truthfulness.

What's next -- Tommy Taint talking about the lack of manliness in the various fellas here?

The problem is that "Politifact" has a left wing bias as does it's parent newspaper "The Tampa Times". It's easy for an alleged "fact check" operation to skew data, all they have to do is to nit-pick every detail of every sentence Trump ever said and quote some of it out of context, it's just left wing political spin. On the other hand if Hillary hasn't given a press conference in six months and she only takes softball scripted questions from former Clinton administration employees like George Stephonopolis it's pretty easy for "fact check" to softball their criticism of democrats.

• Banned
Jake posting a thread about other people's lack of truthfulness.

What's next -- Tommy Taint talking about the lack of manliness in the various fellas here?
Dogmaturd is a lying shit drizzle. Noted.

I don't trust any list about lying that does not start with
Guno Jake Starkey g5000
You mean "starts" I think. TN tells me he is quite happy being your pussy next to your darkfarter.

Forum List

Back