Tucker abruptly ends 1/6 video conspiracy story

What happened? He just stopped. Was all of the debunking with fuller video and context just too much for him? Did he get tired of looking like a fool? From what I can tell he hasn't said another word about it.

Great to have someone like you a hawk for FOX NEWS 24/7 to keep us abreast of the BIG ISSUES! Now that you guys have stomped your fists and held your breath wanting the 41,000 hours of withheld video, I'm sure you will be combing through and releasing all of the video Tucker has not to answer your own question telling us what Tucker is withholding we should see!

Meantime, nothing "foolish" at all showing us that (as we pretty much already knew) the lion's share of the story the bogus J6 committee fed us was largely a contrived lie.

THE ONLY INSURRECTION THIS COUNTRY HAS FACED HAPPENED ON NOVEMBER 3, 2020 with a stolen, illegal installation of the hand-puppet Biden.

Great to have someone like you a hawk for FOX NEWS 24/7 to keep us abreast of the BIG ISSUES! Now that you guys have stomped your fists and held your breath wanting the 41,000 hours of withheld video, I'm sure you will be combing through and releasing all of the video Tucker has not to answer your own question telling us what Tucker is withholding we should see!

Meantime, nothing "foolish" at all showing us that (as we pretty much already knew) the lion's share of the story the bogus J6 committee fed us was largely a contrived lie.

THE ONLY INSURRECTION THIS COUNTRY HAS FACED HAPPENED ON NOVEMBER 3, 2020 with a stolen, illegal installation of the hand-puppet Biden.
I never watch Fox Propaganda Network. But fortunately others do and report what they see.

Yup! every single one of their lies were exposed by Tucker!:thup:
Like what? (please say something stupid
JsmwJzO.gif
)

I never watch Fox Propaganda Network.
Sure you don't. But thanks for verifying that since they are all propaganda, that you can't believe them even when they call an election for Biden or side with a democrap!

But fortunately others do and report what they see.
That's great. Decades of research show that eyewitness testimony is only accurate 50% of the time, so, no better than a coin flip. They watch it with prejudice, get at least 50% of it wrong, then report it to you who get that 50% wrong then come here to show us what an idiot you are.

I prefer to get real news directly from the source so that I know something of what I talk about.

Forum List

Back