Tucker Carlson Breaks the Internet and Interviews Andrew Tate

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Interesting take on the US embassy's reaction to Tate being arrested. We all thought the US embassy was there to help US citizens. Politics can be strange sometimes.

---Tucker Carlson Breaks the Internet and Interviews Andrew Tate---

---Tate Tells His Romanian Arrest Story and How the US Embassy Was Not Interested in Getting Him Out---

Interesting take on the US embassy's reaction to Tate being arrested. We all thought the US embassy was there to help US citizens. Politics can be strange sometimes.

---Tate Tells His Romanian Arrest Story and How the US Embassy Was Not Interested in Getting Him Out---

Yet the internet remains in tact.

I'm hoping News Nation hires Tucker. That's actually the most balanced Cable News Show I've seen, even though it leans Left.

The more I listen to Andrew Tate, the more I respect him. He's clearly being railroaded by the Globalist Machine. Men aren't supposed to stand up for themselves and their beliefs. They're supposed to bow their heads in shame and do what they're told -- OR ELSE! I agree with Tate's message of masculinity, and I'm willing to support him if and when possible.

Last edited:
The more I listen to Andrew Tate, the more I respect him. He's clearly being railroaded by the Globalist Machine. Men aren't supposed to stand up for themselves and their beliefs. They're supposed to bow their heads in shame and do what they told -- OR ELSE! I agree with Tate's message of masculinity, and I'm willing to support him if and when possible.
Every criminal defendant is getting railroaded. That's a given. They are all innocent

I'm hoping News Nation hires Tucker. That's actually the most balanced Cable News Show I've seen, even though it leans Left.
If it leans left … it's not balanced. NTD is literally a balanced network. But I personally prefer to see Tucker remain independent, without anyone pulling his strings and making him dance to THEIR tune.

The infallibilty of the "every conservative accusataion is a confession" rule makes your posts truly terrifying.

That's why people never allow their kids to be alone with a Trump cultist.
Like this confession?

Mamooth: "Fascinating, how so many conservatives adore human traffickers."

Make up your muddled mind.

Yet Tate, unlike Biden, has been charged with sex crimes.
No. He was charged with human trafficking charges. He was NOT charged with any sex crimes at all. As for Biden, his DOJ wouldn't charge him with a crime if he stabbed his wife in the heart on national TV. He (for the time being) is above the law.

No. He was charged with human trafficking charges. He was NOT charged with any sex crimes at all.
I know I shouldn't be surprised. But I can never decide: is it pure wilful ignorance or studied deceit? Such a conundrum...

20 Jun 2023 Controversial influencer Andrew Tate has been charged in Romania with rape, human trafficking and forming an organised crime group to sexually exploit women....

Forum List

Back