Tucker Carlson Busted for Telling the Truth about Trump: "I Hate Him Passionately" !!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
OH NO !!!!
Tucker say it ain't so !

The wonderful, incredible, glorious Dominion Lawsuit is the gift that keeps on giving ! Revealing the true thoughts of everybody at Fox news ! In the latest bombshell release, it has been revealed that Tucker Carlson messaged a Fox News employee and said this:

“We are very very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait,” he wrote. “I hate him passionately.”
Then this is even worse:

The Fox host said of the Trump presidency, “That’s the last four years. We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump.”

Say What !
Tucker "hates him passionately" and said the Trump presidency was a disaster !!!!!.
This raises so many questions and issues, but the first and most obvious issue is that Tucker Carlson is the biggest phony in all of media and has lost all credibility like so many republicans on this message board. First he loves Trump, then privately he tells people he hates Trump (Didn't Ted Cruz do that??), and admits the Trump presidency was a "disaster" !!!!!!. Tucker Carlson will say and do anything to get viewers and make money off of gullible Trumpers. He's played you badly !!!!! Y'all got punked, by Tucker ! Notta good look.

If you want to be a millionaire all you have to do is tell MAGA republicans bullshit and lies and excuses and they will line up, with their wallets open ready to believe exactly what they want to be told.

America's corruption negates its justice system.
Trump's future, in or out of jail depends entirely on whether his party holds power.

However, Trump must maintain and hold the support of his party.

Off Air: I hate this guy passionately. He's a demonic force. His four years were a disaster and that is just too hard to digest. I can't wait until we are rid of this guy.

On Air: Donald Trump's cock is very tasty! Dear Leader wuz robbed!

What is it going to take for the rubes to WAKE UP?!?!

Off Air: I hate this guy passionately. He's a demonic force. His four years were a disaster and that is just too hard to digest. I can't wait until we are rid of this guy.

After Carlson's show on J6 the question is when will you rubes wake up?

• Banned

These people could not look any more Stupid right now.

The goal of Fox news is to play all the gullible trumpers and make money off of them. All they have to do is tell them the lies, bullshit, fake news, and conspiracies that they want to hear and they will bend over and spread em for anyone.

Trump was able to identify this and used it to get elected. I bet trump doesn't even believe the bullshit he says, he just says it because his idiot followers love it and when they hear Trump's bullshit, they passionately believe. Like Hitler and the Nazi's

These people could not look any more Stupid right now.

The goal of Fox news is to play all the gullible trumpers and make money off of them. All they have to do is tell them the lies, bullshit, fake news, and conspiracies that they want to hear and they will bend over and spread em for anyone.

Trump was able to identify this and used it to get elected. I bet trump doesn't even believe the bullshit he says, he just says it because his idiot followers love it and when they hear Trump's bullshit, they passionately believe. Like Hitler and the Nazi's
I have no doubt Trump knows he lost fair and square.

And yes, this is why Trump left the Democratic Party and joined the Republican Party. He saw just how corrupt and infected with liars, hypocrites, psychos, bigots, and retards the party had become. It was a natural fit for a grifter like Trump. How could he resist?

I never thought I'd agree with Tucker, but the reality is the Trump presidency was a disaster, and even Tucker can admit it
Tucker has every right to his opinions. Now that we've established how much he loathes Orange Man Bad, we can set aside Tucker's motives for showing the world the "rest of the story" about the J6 event.

Not much of a revelation.

A lot of us think Trump is a raging asshole.

We just hate the dems more. A lot more.
It amuses me when I see someone who bleevs one party is better than the other.

Just how much more of a radioactive toxic waste dumpster fire does the organization formerly known as the Republican Party have to get before you finally wake up?

Tucker has every right to his opinions. Now that we've established how much he loathes Orange Man Bad, we can set aside Tucker's motives for showing the world the "rest of the story" about the J6 event.
Nice try, willfully blind monkey.

"I have decided to keep bleeving what Tucker says on air even though I know he is full of shit."

Man, that's sad. So fucking sad.

It amuses me when I see someone who bleevs one party is better than the other.

Just how much more of a radioactive toxic waste dumpster fire does the organization formerly known as the Republican Party have to get before you finally wake up?

I'm glad you're amused. You can take your condescending tone/attitude and shove it up your ass.

If you'd like to ask an actual question, go ahead, otherwise GFY.

Not much of a revelation.

A lot of us think Trump is a raging asshole.

We just hate the dems more. A lot more.
Yea, you people are garbage filled with hate and rage. Its was pretty freakin obvious on Jan 6th...

You people need hate and you need other groups to hate, whether it muslims, China, dems, who ever, you people need lies, hate and rage

Yea, you people are garbage filled with hate and rage. Its was pretty freakin obvious on Jan 6th...

You people need hate and you need other groups to hate, whether it muslims, China, dems, who ever, you people need lies, hate and rage
"you people"

you literally never have anything to say. Your threads are hate filled rants, as are your comments, and YOU then accuse others of being filled with hate and rage.

lol. fuckin' moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back