Tucker Carlson calls for a ban on all electronic voting machines and mail-in ballots in the United Sates

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
I agree with Tucker. We need to use just paper like they do in France and Italy. They have their results on election day. COVID is no longer and there's no sense in using Mail-In Ballots. If not illegal ballot harvesting will take place just like last time.

Who gives a shit if American elections were secure for 200+ years and then all of a sudden they weren't?

I do. Go back to paper ballots and signature verification and ID.

Says who? Not Trump's own Cyber Security Chief:

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result.

“When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors.
There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."

Why would I ignore Trump's own Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency on the security of US elections....and believe some random dude on twitter with a personal opinion?

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result.

“When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."

Why would I ignore Trump's own Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency on the security of US elections....and believe some random dude on twitter with a personal opinion?
Yet they're using computers and they can't count the vote in 2-3 days? :rolleyes-41: :itsok:

Like that ol' Chinese man said: "Sum Ting Wong".

“When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."

They lied! It was indeed stolen.

I agree with Tucker. We need to use just paper like they do in France and Italy. They have their results on election day. COVID is no longer and there's no sense in using Mail-In Ballots. If not illegal ballot harvesting will take place just like last time.

Clucker

Next

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

It is the only way to stop the fraud. That and photo ID's should be a must...

Laughing.....you know better how elections are counted and secured than the election officials who counted and secured them?

Oh, my sweet summer child.
Looky here, fuckstick.

I come from the US and out of 230 years there's only been major problems with a couple of elections.

2000, and then 2020 where the 2000 model was multiplied across 7 or so states. By Democrats.

They Even used used the Jeb! factor in that they all had Democrat governors and/or high up people in the State governments.

Jeb! Actually stole that election for his bro. But that's okay, because they're globalists. (to them)

Gore actually won by the slimmest of margins, but conceded before that was really found out.

Guess who the globalists are controlling now?

Last edited:

Tucker Carlson calls for a ban on all electronic voting machines and mail-in ballots​

I agree with Tucker. We need to use just paper like they do in France and Italy.
  • No one ever charged regular elections as done for 250 years on election day requiring you to go to the poll (except the very old, sick, or out of country) as disenfranchising anyone signifigant enough to affect the outcome of any election.
  • IF Trump is as unpopular as they say--
  • IF democrats truly carry the popular majority as they claim--
Then what possible reason could the democrats have for going back to election voting methods used in 2018-2019 when nary a single complaint was had? Indeed, didn't the Dems WIN the 2018 midterm?

After all, they say Trump is a loser, Trump is hated, and that Trump is dead history.

Insisting on a continuation of mail-in ballots with no chain of custody done over weeks with such lax rules as was 2020 and 2022 would be circumstantial proof that they have been cheating.

Oh good well if Tucker is calling for it then it’s probably going to be taken totally seriously! Haha

• No one ever charged regular elections as done for 250 years on election day requiring you to go to the poll (except the very old, sick, or out of country) as disenfranchising anyone signifigant enough to affect the outcome of any election.
  • IF Trump is as unpopular as they say--
  • IF democrats truly carry the popular majority as they claim--
Then what possible reason could the democrats have for going back to election voting methods used in 2018-2019 when nary a single complaint was had? Indeed, didn't the Dems WIN the 2018 midterm?

After all, they say Trump is a loser, Trump is hated, and that Trump is dead history.

Insisting on a continuation of mail-in ballots with no chain of custody done over weeks with such lax rules as was 2020 and 2022 would be circumstantial proof that they have been cheating.
What keeps me up at night is… if we were to go to voter ID and in person voting only… what’s to keep all the cheaters from making fake IDs and using them to steal another election?!

How about changing the electoral system to Proportional Representation, then having mail in voting because.... it's so much harder to defraud a decent electoral system?

What keeps me up at night is… if we were to go to voter ID and in person voting only… what’s to keep all the cheaters from making fake IDs and using them to steal another election?!
This ain't 1968, brah. You can't crop your class picture sample and shove it into someone else's ID card and have it fly these days.

Not that I..Oh yes I've seen that done.

Whatever. These days they have holograms and magnetic strips.

Palm prints using FIDO technology.

Palm Authentication is a security process that relies on a palm print of an individual to verify that they are who the say they are. A palm authentication system compares the palm of the user that is trying to authenticate with a template of the existing users palm. This biometric template can be stored on a database or locally on the device. If the palm of the user matches the stored biometric data, the user is authenticated.

Some palm authentication products are utilize a decentralized security model such as FIDO Authentication which ensures a user’s palm imprint is secured on the user’s personal mobile device. In such instances a user’s palm scan is verified locally against itself, and is used to sign a challenge issued by a service provider from which access is granted. The biometric template itself is not stored centrally and is therefore not trivially susceptible to replay or credential reuse attacks.

Forum List

Back