Tucker Carlson calls for a ban on all electronic voting machines and mail-in ballots in the United Sates

I’d rather be protected from fraud than have your approval
What you propose is draconian, and hurts citizens across the Nation like Batcat and me, and unnecessary when there are other procedures that could be put in for mail in ballot.... sanctity of our vote.

We are not the enemy.

What you propose is draconian, and hurts citizens across the Nation like Batcat and me, and unnecessary when there are other procedures that could be put in for mail in ballot sanctity of our vote.

We are not the enemy.
Voters have a right to expect voting integrity

Which we dont have with mail-in ballots

Voters have a right to expect voting integrity

Which we dont have with mail-in ballots
Multiple states do every election by mail and have done so for a long time. Every election loser accepted the results.

You’re simply lying

Multiple states do every election by mail and have done so for a long time. Every election loser accepted the results.

You’re simply lying
If repubs were better cheaters at least as good as the dems I would still say the same thing about mail-in ballots

If repubs were better cheaters at least as good as the dems I would still say the same thing about mail-in ballots
You’re making a ridiculous statement. Nobody thinks you could muster honesty.

Thank God for Tucker Carlson for defending truth in elections.
The 2020 election was the most secure election in years.
How original. A Biden talking point creates another Pollyanna Partner. Take that n' that 'n that, reality. :rolleyes-41:

I dont know

Not even the DNC is all-powerful

so you can't explain why the Dems lost seats and you can't explain why nobody has uncovered all of this supposed voter fraud.

But you know it exists.

Again. You have mental problems. You should get help.

so you can't explain why the Dems lost seats and you can't explain why nobody has uncovered all of this supposed voter fraud.

But you know it exists.

Again. You have mental problems. You should get help.
I dont have that much detailed information to answer your question

But you have no proof that cheating is not taking place

Eventually repubs will learn the tricks that dems use begin to close the gap

I dont have that much detailed information to answer your question
So you can't explain the counterfactual--that despite this supposed widespread cheating by the Democrats...the GOP gained seats in the US House of Representatives in both 2020 and 2022.
But you have no proof that cheating is not taking place
Wow. So now I'm supposed to provide proof that something didn't happen? Do you have any proof that you're not a murderer? So I guess that means you are.
Eventually repubs will learn the tricks that dems use begin to close the gap
For the very few who are actually caught committing voter fraud, its about 50/50 Democrats and Republicans.

So you can't explain the counterfactual--that despite this supposed widespread cheating by the Democrats...the GOP gained seats in the US House of Representatives in both 2020 and 2022.

Wow. So now I'm supposed to provide proof that something didn't happen? Do you have any proof that you're not a murderer? So I guess that means you are.

For the very few who are actually caught committing voter fraud, its about 50/50 Democrats and Republicans.

Left him speechless..
1690773138273.png

Well put.

candycorn

So you can't explain the counterfactual--that despite this supposed widespread cheating by the Democrats..

You put words in my mouth

I have said that I have strong suspicions that dems took advantage of the mail in ballots to steal the 2020 election

But I never declared it as a fact because I dont have proof

Forum List

Back