Tucker Carlson calls for a ban on all electronic voting machines and mail-in ballots in the United Sates

:nono:

Wow! So my memory isn't shot yet! :04:

^That's just about what I remember.

Here's the thing, though: Democrats created an environment in 2020 to where several states were set up to be like Florida was in 2000.

Electronic ballot is not perfect but neither is paper ballots..

The cons of paper ballots.

It will take forever to get the results. You would have to count the votes manually at least 2 or 3 times to ensure that the vote count matches the previous count. . If one mistake then they will have to do it again. Human error is real.

Now you will also have to hire a bunch of people. Both republican and democrats. What stopping the republicans from saying that democrats are cheating when they lose. Basically with all these people there is a trust factor.

Hand votes can be manipulated and changed just as easy as doing it electronically

155,500,050 votes will have to be hand counted. How do you know if votes are correct or there were no mistakes.

Poor handwriting and counters cannot even read the name of who cast the ballot. Some people do have problem writing. So paper votes make it difficult to vote using paper.

Even when they had paper ballots, there were claims of voter fraud.

If you believe that votes can be manipulated electronically, how difficult is it to manipulate handwritten votes.

Bottom line your just replace one problem with another problem

Its not the process, it the people who can't trust anything

Why would I ignore Trump's own Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency on the security of US elections....and believe some random dude on twitter with a personal opinion?
Because you are dishonest about wanting verifiable election results.

Electronic ballot is not perfect but neither is paper ballots..

The cons of paper ballots.

It will take forever to get the results. You would have to count the votes manually at least 2 or 3 times to ensure that the vote count matches the previous count. . If one mistake then they will have to do it again. Human error is real.

Now you will also have to hire a bunch of people. Both republican and democrats. What stopping the republicans from saying that democrats are cheating when they lose. Basically with all these people there is a trust factor.

Hand votes can be manipulated and changed just as easy as doing it electronically

155,500,050 votes will have to be hand counted. How do you know if votes are correct or there were no mistakes.

Poor handwriting and counters cannot even read the name of who cast the ballot. Some people do have problem writing. So paper votes make it difficult to vote using paper.

Even when they had paper ballots, there were claims of voter fraud.

If you believe that votes can be manipulated electronically, how difficult is it to manipulate handwritten votes.

Bottom line your just replace one problem with another problem

Its not the process, it the people who can't trust anything
Everything you just stated is a demonstrable lie:
1. It would NOT "take forever" to count paper ballots.
2. One "mistake" does not require a recount of all ballots.
3. Hand counts are verifiable.
4. You know if votes are correct by checking them.
5. You only need to verify questionable ballots if they might change the election outcome.
6. How do you "manipulate" paper ballots?
7. Verifying ballots is not a problem; it is a responsibility.
8. People who oppose verification are not trustworthy.

I agree with Tucker. We need to use just paper like they do in France and Italy. They have their results on election day. COVID is no longer and there's no sense in using Mail-In Ballots. If not illegal ballot harvesting will take place just like last time.

Tucker needs to shove his head up his own ass! There is nothing wrong with mail-in ballots.

Everything you just stated is a demonstrable lie:
1. It would NOT "take forever" to count paper ballots.
2. One "mistake" does not require a recount of all ballots.
3. Hand counts are verifiable.
4. You know if votes are correct by checking them.
5. You only need to verify questionable ballots if they might change the election outcome.
6. How do you "manipulate" paper ballots?
7. Verifying ballots is not a problem; it is a responsibility.
8. People who oppose verification are not trustworthy.
counting ballots will take longer than electronic tabulation
which should be obvious even to you
so it is not a lie, it just your ability to understand things is limited.

When they had paper ballots only there was voter fraud in the past so it is not hard to manipulate paper ballots
So give it a rest and don't try responding as nothing p]I posted is a lie but it requires some understanding of what is said.

Says who? Not Trump's own Cyber Security Chief:

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result.

“When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."

Why would I ignore Trump's own Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency on the security of US elections....and believe some random dude on twitter with a personal opinion?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Wrong

Every vote should be cast in person
If your rules were in effect, since I am handicapped I guess I just would not vote. Standing in line causes me intense back pain but so far I don’t own a wheel chair.

How about people in the military? I guess they will alos have to give up their right to vote.

I agree with Tucker. We need to use just paper like they do in France and Italy. They have their results on election day. COVID is no longer and there's no sense in using Mail-In Ballots. If not illegal ballot harvesting will take place just like last time.

It won't happen but it sure works for me.

If your rules were in effect, since I am handicapped I guess I just would not vote. Standing in line causes me intense back pain but so far I don’t own a wheel chair.

How about people in the military? I guess they will alos have to give up their right to vote.
unfortunately on the internet a lot of bullshit gets passed off as fact

Are you so disabled that the entire world comes to you in your home every day?

I bet you find a way to get around when you want to

yes, voting in person will prevent some citizens, military stationed overseas for instance, from voting

But thats the price we must pay to save our democracy

yes, voting in person will prevent some citizens, military stationed overseas for instance, from voting

So you think the military who are stationed overseas and possibly engaged in combat in some foreign hell hole should give up their right to vote because they can’t do it in person.

There is nothing wrong with absentee or vote-by-mail if set up properly. Obviously that is critical. It works in Florida. DeSantis will not allow the Democrats to cheat.

Vote-by-Mail​

Webpage last updated: May 25, 2022

What is Vote-by-Mail​

So you think the military who are stationed overseas and possibly engaged in combat in some foreign hell hole should give up their right to vote because they can’t do it in person.

There is nothing wrong with absentee or vote-by-mail if set up properly. Obviously that is critical. It works in Florida. DeSantis will not allow the Democrats to cheat.

Vote-by-Mail​

Webpage last updated: May 25, 2022

What is Vote-by-Mail​

I see you no longer want to talk about your disability

As for military stationed overseas we ask them to risk their lives and limbs for the good of the nation, but asking them to occasionally miss a vote is going too far?

I dont think so

I see you no longer want to talk about your disability

As for military stationed overseas we ask them to risk their lives and limbs for the good of the nation, but asking them to occasionally miss a vote is going too far?

I dont think so
If you are so interested in how I get around, I will discuss it.

I am fortunate enough that a lady friend does my grocery shopping and picks up prescriptions at the pharmacy for me. Most of my other shopping is by the internet, Amazon or Walmart.

My friend drives me to my doctors appointments and drops me off at the door. If I have testing in a hospital and a long walk to get it, I request a wheelchair.

I have no pain as long as I am sitting or laying down. Basically I still enjoy life although it has its limitation for me.

In return I help my friend financially when she needs it. For example a new roof for her home or a down payment for her car. I also took care of her alcoholic son for several years after his wife, my daughter, died. That proved to be an expensive mission. She feels she owes me for keeping him alive as long as I did.

I have degenerative disk disease and a hip that needs to be replaced. I also have COPD and am on Oxygen. My warranty has run out as I am now 77.

Keep in mind that people in the military serving state side also vote absentee.

So you are able to leave the house

You could vote on person if you want to
It would be very difficult to stand in line. Therefore I would not vote.

Your idea is just a pipe dream anyhow. There is a much better chance of doing away with electronic voting machines which are potentially a bigger problem anyhow.

Disabled and military should have mail-in voting.

It would be very difficult to stand in line. Therefore I would not vote.

Your idea is just a pipe dream anyhow. There is a much better chance of doing away with electronic voting machines which are potentially a bigger problem anyhow.
There are ways around that such as allowing persons who are registered invalids to go to the front of the line

Forum List

Back