Tucker Carlson calls for a ban on all electronic voting machines and mail-in ballots in the United Sates

Wrong

Every vote should be cast in person
What if the person is in the military and serving overseas or on a ship.

what if the person does not have transportation. So now they have to call a cab to take them there and bring them back home. How about elderly people who can no longer drive and may live alone.

Why would I want to drive to a voting location and wait in line when I can mail it in. It is legal.

"Tucker calls for..." makes it almost seem like he's somebody with some political clout. He is not.

There are ways around that such as allowing persons who are registered invalids to go to the front of the line
So how do you deal with those who are temporarily in a different state or nation. For example the military.

Since I am a registered handicapped person your system might encourage me to vote. Do you still allow early voting? That would also help. No long line to begin with.

So how do you deal with those who are temporarily in a different state or nation. For example the military.

Since I am a registered handicapped person your system might encourage me to vote. Do you still allow early voting? That would also help. No long line to begin with.
I dont

The military and civilian world travelers will have miss the election

Sure, why not?

It can even be 2 weeks long

What if the person is in the military and serving overseas or on a ship.

what if the person does not have transportation. So now they have to call a cab to take them there and bring them back home. How about elderly people who can no longer drive and may live alone.

Why would I want to drive to a voting location and wait in line when I can mail it in. It is legal.
Florida’s mail in ballot system works fine.
Sure, why not?

It can even be 2 weeks long
I talked to a lady who votes early in our county and says there has never been a line. I also found out that if I want to continue voting by mail in Florida I have to reregister to get ballots for the nest two years. So I did.

Florida’s mail in ballot system works fine.

I talked to a lady who votes early in our county and says there has never been a line. I also found out that if I want to continue voting by mail in Florida I have to reregister to get ballots for the nest two years. So I did.

Good for you

But you still should have to vote in person using a picture id or your fingerprint for identification

Good for you

But you still should have to vote in person using a picture id or your fingerprint for identification
My signature on the envelope is the method they use for verification. Over the any years I have voted by mail I did have one time my signature was questioned.

As far as I am concerned, I am legally voting and I plan to continue voting by mail. I like voting that way and have used mai in voting since the Bush/Gore election of 2000.

My signature on the envelope is the method they use for verification. Over the any years I have voted by mail I did have one time my signature was questioned.

As far as I am concerned, I am legally voting and I plan to continue voting by mail. I like voting that way and have used mai in voting since the Bush/Gore election of 2000.
I agree! I have voted by mail for over 20 years and I love it!

I love getting the absentee ballot with all the candidates and referendum questions on the ballot ahead of election day, and get to research who I am voting for...!!

I agree! I have voted by mail for over 20 years and I love it!

I love getting the absentee ballot with all the candidates and referendum questions on the ballot ahead of election day, and get to research who I am voting for...!!
You covered the main reasons I also love mail in voting. It makes me a much better voter and I usually have more time for research since the ballot usually arrives before I can get a sample ballot.

Thats meaningless

No poll worker can accurately recognize true signatures

Thats meaningless

If you tried to sign my signature unless your had my actual signature right in front of you, it would look entirely different.

Try it yourself. Write Teddy Roosevelt’s signature and then Google it. See how close you came.

Few if any poll worker would notice
Poll workers caught the fact that my writing style changed one time. I had been practicing calligraphy when I signed up to vote and several years later went back to my more normal style of signing my signature.

Poll workers caught the fact that my writing style changed one time. I had been practicing calligraphy when I signed up to vote and several years later went back to my more normal style of signing my signature.
Thats one in a million

Thats meaningless

There are other steps of security added to this.... In most all states, and in ALL swing states

- you have to be a legal registered voter on the voter roll.

- the legal registered voter has to individually make a request for a mail in ballot, you give them pertinent information on where to mail your ballot. Most of the time it is to ones address on their voter registration application, or driver's licence address if registered to vote there at the bureau,.....

unless in the military state side, and stationed in another state, or out of town for business, or extended stay in another state with family....those would be the absent from State voters.

So unless you individually request an absentee ballot, mailed to you, you won't get a ballot for you to sign the envelope of....

If some fraudster ordered a ballot in your name, authorities would have the record of where the fraudster had it mailed....and if the address is the same on several of the reported stolen ballots... the system to mail them makes note....

The count of the total absentee ballots mailed out via a request individually, can not be less than the ballots received and counted.... No ballot stuffing can happen to any degree!

The ballot paper is a specific heavy weight paper, where our vote counting machines are preprogrammed to count only ballots of that weight.
So no bamboo paper ballots were dumped and stuffed, from China, would have never made it through that check...the alleged conspiracy theory debunked.

Many states add tracking numbers on their envelopes, where the mail in voter can track the return of their ballot.

(imo, all states could or should do that)

There are all kinds of checks with the mail in ballot process for security than just the signature, which are behind the scenes!

-

Last edited:
There are other steps of security added to this.... In most all states, and in ALL swing states

- you have to be a legal registered voter on the voter roll.

- the legal registered voter has to individually make a request for a mail in ballot, you give them pertinent information on where to mail your ballot. Most of the time it is to ones address on their voter registration application, or driver's licence address if registered to vote there at the bureau,.....

unless in the military state side, and stationed in another state, or out of town for business, or extended stay in another state with family....those would be the absent from State voters.

So unless you individually request an absentee ballot, mailed to you, you won't get a ballot for you to sign the envelope of....

If some fraudster ordered a ballot in your name, authorities would have the record of where the fraudster had it mailed....and if the address is the same on several of the reported stolen ballots... the system to mail them makes note....

The count of the total absentee ballots mailed out via a request individually, can not be less than the ballots received and counted.... No ballot stuffing can happen to any degree!

The ballot paper us a specific heavy weight paper, where our vote counting machines are preprogrammed to count only ballots of that weight.
So no bamboo paper ballots were dumped and stuffed, from China, would have never made it through that check...the alleged conspiracy theory debunked.

Many states add tracking numbers on their envelopes, where the mail in voter can track the return of their ballot.

(imo, all states could or should do that)

There are all kinds of checks with the mail in ballot process for security than just the signature, which are behind the scenes!

-
The more complicated the voting procedure is the more at risk it is for fraud

Voters should be fingerprinted when they register to vote and fingerprinted again when they go to the polling place to vote

The more complicated the voting procedure is the more at risk it is for fraud

Voters should be fingerprinted when they register to vote and fingerprinted again when they go to the polling place to vote
Wow! You are really paranoid Mac, beyond reason! :eek:

Forum List

Back