šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Tucker Carlson destroys Ben Shapiro with logic and reason

This is what happens when Ben Shapiro isnā€™t debating childrenā€¦

Here's the full interview:

Tucker Carlson DESTROYS Ben Shapiro With LOGIC and REASON
-----------------------------------------------

Tucker wipes out Ben the hen and imagine this is what happens when you are not a leftist twat.. You get called out because reality and facts will always TRUMP DEMOCRATIC LIES........

You mean the point in the interview where Tucker says the Government should stop technological advancement...you mean that point? Where the government stops innovation and advancing progress to keep jobs that no longer are viable? That point? He is a firm supporter of the horse and buggy industry, I think they are paying him as they try to make a comeback....

And the point where he says that the super rich should just take control, and be the ones in charge of society...you mean that point?

I know. I donā€™t get it. I watched the video until they got to the part where they were talking about morals and virtue. From two of the least moral and least virtuous people in the country.
And Tuckerā€™s case that we need to keep people uneducated and working a low-paying jobs? Where does that even come from? I can destroy both of those arguments with two words. ā€œEducate peopleā€.
The Republicans problem is that educated people donā€™t vote Republican.

Tucker knocks it out of the park again. I like a lot about Ben Shapiro, but Tucker is asking deeper questions.

He may be asking deeper questions but his answers are nuts.....the government should step in and squash new technologies? You think that makes sense? He wants the Rich to assume their rightful place as the leaders of society, openly, rather than not taking control? That makes sense to you?

Thatā€™s not what he is saying. In the specific case of truck drivers, yes. So many people are employed that way. We should not build technology to replace everything we do. If we did, what would be our purpose?
Our purpose sure as hell isnt sItting in trucks driving goods around. We evolve and find new purpose with every generation . How many people were put out of work with the Invention of the automobile, airplane, e-mail, telephone, video conference, internet, etc etc etc. yes tech kills jobs but it also creates jobs, opportunities and improves our quality of life. The USA is not a country that is scared to go down that path.

I thought you were a capitalist

Both Shapiro and Carlson are bright moral people who abhor the left. Did Carlson really "destroy" Shapiro?
I'm not taking sides but an actual debate might be interesting where Carlson is not controlling the action.
I doubt they would find a lot to argue over, however.

Tucker knocks it out of the park again. I like a lot about Ben Shapiro, but Tucker is asking deeper questions.

He may be asking deeper questions but his answers are nuts.....the government should step in and squash new technologies? You think that makes sense? He wants the Rich to assume their rightful place as the leaders of society, openly, rather than not taking control? That makes sense to you?

Thatā€™s not what he is saying. In the specific case of truck drivers, yes. So many people are employed that way. We should not build technology to replace everything we do. If we did, what would be our purpose?
Our purpose sure as hell isnt sItting in trucks driving goods around. We evolve and find new purpose with every generation . How many people were put out of work with the Invention of the automobile, airplane, e-mail, telephone, video conference, internet, etc etc etc. yes tech kills jobs but it also creates jobs, opportunities and improves our quality of life. The USA is not a country that is scared to go down that path.

Ask a truckdriver that?

The USA is not a country that is scared to go down that path.

The US isnā€™t. Perhaps even the Republican base isnā€™t. But the Republican leadership is terrified. With an educated base, itā€™s much much more difficult to loot the country.

Ask a truckdriver that?
Ask a railroad worker how they felt about the automobile and trucking industry. Ask postal workers how they felt about email... we donā€™t stop tech advancements to save jobs... we use the advancements to creat better jobs. Why have millions of people spending half the year away from their families while sitting behind the wheel when we could have that automated?

We should be focusing on where those workers can go, not on trying to preserve a dying industry. Same thing for fast food workers, and field workers. Those are all going automated.

Tucker wipes out Ben the hen and imagine this is what happens when you are not a leftist twat.. You get called out because reality and facts will always TRUMP DEMOCRATIC LIES........

You mean the point in the interview where Tucker says the Government should stop technological advancement...you mean that point? Where the government stops innovation and advancing progress to keep jobs that no longer are viable? That point? He is a firm supporter of the horse and buggy industry, I think they are paying him as they try to make a comeback....

And the point where he says that the super rich should just take control, and be the ones in charge of society...you mean that point?

I know. I donā€™t get it. I watched the video until they got to the part where they were talking about morals and virtue. From two of the least moral and least virtuous people in the country.
And Tuckerā€™s case that we need to keep people uneducated and working a low-paying jobs? Where does that even come from? I can destroy both of those arguments with two words. ā€œEducate peopleā€.
The Republicans problem is that educated people donā€™t vote Republican.

How are either one of them the ā€œleast moral and least virtuousā€?

Ask a truckdriver that?
Ask a railroad worker how they felt about the automobile and trucking industry. Ask postal workers how they felt about email... we donā€™t stop tech advancements to save jobs... we use the advancements to creat better jobs. Why have millions of people spending half the year away from their families while sitting behind the wheel when we could have that automated?

We should be focusing on where those workers can go, not on trying to preserve a dying industry. Same thing for fast food workers, and field workers. Those are all going automated.

Perhaps and I would be for it due to the climate. I am sure my postal lady loves her job and is at the same time worried about her job. There are just so many areas for workers to go. Everything is automated now.

He's being sarcastic ........ but I can't debate it all right now since I couldn't finish watching it. NOise isn't possible at the moment LOL.

Yea, right.....

Ask a truckdriver that?

Perhaps and I would be for it due to the climate. I am sure my postal lady loves her job and is at the same time worried about her job. There are just so many areas for workers to go. Everything is automated now.
Itā€™s a shame to see the personal touch getting lost through the tech boom but it happens because in the end most people and businesses care about affordability and profits. Economically speaking, automation should bring better efficiency, lower costs and more profits so the money will be flowing. We just need to make sure that money flows back to create better jobs and more opportunity.

This is a very different situation than unemployment caused by an economic depression

Ask a truckdriver that?

Itā€™s a shame to see the personal touch getting lost through the tech boom but it happens because in the end most people and businesses care about affordability and profits. Economically speaking, automation should bring better efficiency, lower costs and more profits so the money will be flowing. We just need to make sure that money flows back to create better jobs and more opportunity.

This is a very different situation than unemployment caused by an economic depression
Productivity has been up for decades -- profits for corporations have went up, wages have stayed stagnant.....they will remain that way for a long time as long as the corporate elites can have workers fighting against each other

Ask a truckdriver that?

Yes, more info tech needs to go into making electric Semis and perfecting them to cut down on pollution , but I assume they are working on it.

Job Openings

On the last business day of September, the job openings level fell to 7.0 million (-284,000), after reaching a revised series high of 7.3 million in August. The job openings rate was 4.5 percent in September. The number of job openings edged down for total private (-188,000) and fell in government (-96,000). Job openings increased in health care and social assistance (+71,000). The number of job openings decreased in many industries, with the largest decreases in professional and business services (-118,000), finance and insurance (-82,000), and state and local government, excluding education (-67,000). Job openings decreased in the South region. (See table 1.)

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/jolts.pdf

Tucker wipes out Ben. Imagine this is what happens when you are not a leftist twat.. You get called out because reality and facts will always TRUMP DEMOCRATIC LIES........

Sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't see Tucker "destroying" anyone; I don't really see them especially disagreeing on much. Also, Ben Shapiro isn't leftist, and it sorta halfway sounds like you're saying that he is.

Ben Shapiro is a leftist?

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Ben Shapiro is the same self hating Jew who said on the same day that 11 people were killed in Pittsburgh that anti-Semitism isn't that bad if its coming from the right-wing...

Yes, if a Jew disagrees with you about what's best for Jewish people, that means HE is "self-hating", rather than meaning that you're an ignorant, egotistical buffoon who presumes to speak for groups you're not part of and know little about completely on the basis of your belief in your own brilliance and spiffyness.

Between you and Ben Shapiro, if I had to choose the person better able to speak about anti-Semitism, you would immediately be eliminated from the choice.

Tucker wipes out Ben. Imagine this is what happens when you are not a leftist twat.. You get called out because reality and facts will always TRUMP DEMOCRATIC LIES........

Shapiro is a Sā€™dom Libertarian.
And he quotes a verse out of context; Avraham was known for never treating even one person like a cog in a wheel.

Ask a truckdriver that?

Productivity has been up for decades -- profits for corporations have went up, wages have stayed stagnant.....they will remain that way for a long time as long as the corporate elites can have workers fighting against each other
What do you mean by workers fighting against each other?

Ask a truckdriver that?

Yes, more info tech needs to go into making electric Semis and perfecting them to cut down on pollution , but I assume they are working on it.
Tesla has an electric semi coming to market next year!

Tesla Semi - Electrek.

Ben Shapiro is a leftist?

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Ben Shapiro is the same self hating Jew who said on the same day that 11 people were killed in Pittsburgh that anti-Semitism isn't that bad if its coming from the right-wing...

Yes, if a Jew disagrees with you about what's best for Jewish people, that means HE is "self-hating", rather than meaning that you're an ignorant, egotistical buffoon who presumes to speak for groups you're not part of and know little about completely on the basis of your belief in your own brilliance and spiffyness.

Between you and Ben Shapiro, if I had to choose the person better able to speak about anti-Semitism, you would immediately be eliminated from the choice.

Now, when Ben Shapiro constantly tries to minimize the Anti-Semitism on the right -- on the same day that anti-Semitism resulted in the murder of 11 people --- yes, that is self hatred.

Now you tell me, when it comes to the anti-Semitic attacks in this country in the past 20 years -- who was responsible for the bulk of it? right wingers or leftists who talk about 2 state solutions between Palestine and Israel?

I'll wait...

Forum List

Back