Tucker Carlson: Everything You Have Been Told About George Floyd's Death Was a Lie, the Truth Hidden

It is difficult to find... but worth looking at.
The 45 minute unedited body cam footage of what happened.
If you watch it - and still think Chauvin's conviction is right - then you are flat out willing to accept a bald faced lie.
Chauvin was a dick. He should have not still been a cop, and would not have been if not for the police unions that force departments to keep bad cops.
His sustained, unnecessary pinning of Floyd was wrong. But Floyd is mostly responsible for his death - FOR THREE TIMES REFUSING MEDICAL CARE - all on tape - and all cut out of any video you have seen by the media.

On Chauvin's part he played.

[b Never believe your lying eyes! [/b]

When it looks like murder and it talks like murder, and it walks like murder, then it must be your lying eyes!

Pathetic!

On Chauvin's part he played.

[b Never believe your lying eyes! [/b]

When it looks like murder and it talks like murder, and it walks like murder, then it must be your lying eyes!

Pathetic!
Another person who has never seen the unedited body cam footage.
3 times, two different officers asked Floyd if he needed medical attention - he refused all 3 times.
Twice an officer asked him if he just took a bunch of drugs to avoid getting caught - Floyd said no.
The first time he said he can't breath was when he was sitting in the squad car and no one was touching him. The officer again suspected he was overdosing as Floyd started to freak out and not make sense.
The officer asked are you alright and Floyd answered "I am dying, I am going to die" (Obviously the Fentynol had kicked in) The officer started to take Floyd out of the car to assess him and Floyd freaked out and fought getting out of the car. This attracted the attention of a 2nd officer, and the two of them attempted to get Floyd out of the car. Floyd fought them off, and kicked at the now three officers. They were trying to calm him down, he kept fighting. Finally they got him up and he clearly stuggled to walk, at which point he appeared to lose balance - Chauvin interpreted this as he was fighting again - and that began Chuvin pinning him to the ground.
I would never say Chauvin is innocent in this thing - but Floyd has more responsibility of his own death than Chauvin.

Another person who has never seen the unedited body cam footage.
3 times, two different officers asked Floyd if he needed medical attention - he refused all 3 times.
Twice an officer asked him if he just took a bunch of drugs to avoid getting caught - Floyd said no.
The first time he said he can't breath was when he was sitting in the squad car and no one was touching him. The officer again suspected he was overdosing as Floyd started to freak out and not make sense.
The officer asked are you alright and Floyd answered "I am dying, I am going to die" (Obviously the Fentynol had kicked in) The officer started to take Floyd out of the car to assess him and Floyd freaked out and fought getting out of the car. This attracted the attention of a 2nd officer, and the two of them attempted to get Floyd out of the car. Floyd fought them off, and kicked at the now three officers. They were trying to calm him down, he kept fighting. Finally they got him up and he clearly stuggled to walk, at which point he appeared to lose balance - Chauvin interpreted this as he was fighting again - and that began Chuvin pinning him to the ground.
I would never say Chauvin is innocent in this thing - but Floyd has more responsibility of his own death than Chauvin.
White America can think up all the bullshit it , but none of it is ever going to be acceptable in Canada and other more normal countries!

Everything you make up can be believable and suitable to the American mindset of endemic racism. O.K?

White America can think up all the bullshit it , but none of it is ever going to be acceptable in Canada and other more normal countries!

Everything you make up can be believable and suitable to the American mindset of endemic racism. O.K?
I Make up?
Watch the damn video ingrate.
It is all on tape. Watch for yourself.
But you won't. And I know you won't, and you know you won't.

I Make up?
Watch the damn video ingrate.
It is all on tape. Watch for yourself.
But you won't. And I know you won't, and you know you won't.
Keep crying little bitch. Your fantasy isn't going to change the reality of Chauvin's conviction for murder.

Another thug who fathered 4 children and doesn't even know there names who won't watch the unedited body cam footage.
I have one child who I've loved and supported her entire life. You're a racist Bingo who's evidence is a super secret make believe video only you saw and not the jury that convicted Chauvin. These are the sad sad stories you fragile fuckwits have to tell yourselves. 😄

It is difficult to find... but worth looking at.
The 45 minute unedited body cam footage of what happened.
If you watch it - and still think Chauvin's conviction is right - then you are flat out willing to accept a bald faced lie.
Chauvin was a dick. He should have not still been a cop, and would not have been if not for the police unions that force departments to keep bad cops.
His sustained, unnecessary pinning of Floyd was wrong. But Floyd is mostly responsible for his death - FOR THREE TIMES REFUSING MEDICAL CARE - all on tape - and all cut out of any video you have seen by the media.
Just like the Zimmerman tape was edited to make him look like a racist.

Why isn't Tucker telling this on Fox? Oh yeah, because he lost his job over costing Fox $800 million over his lies.

You can’t convince people of the truth when they refuse to even look at the evidence. These are the folks who believe George Floyd’s death was due to “systemic racism”. Yet, not a single shred of evidence that George Floyd’s death had anything to do with race. Nothing. No hate crime charge, no racial motive alleged in court. The only “evidence” was the color of Chauvin's skin.

Forum List

Back