Tucker Carlson exposes phony liberal rage

I don't make up stuff to support independents.

Again with the non-sequiturs.

What do you think I made up?

This is so simple that maybe even you can follow along;

Blaming your enemy for what you have done is standard procedure for the fascist democrats.

You of course jumped in with both feet and the brilliant Nazi retort of
1667518106055.png

Ah right, you've never read a book. :thup:
I read quite a bit actually but I have enough integrity to not simply Google the name and pretend I know what was meant.

Most people wouldn't want to be honest because they would leave themselves open to cheap shots...like what you posted.

I read a little American history but mostly read fantasy. Belgariad, Shannara, wheel of time among others.

What do you read?

Again with the non-sequiturs.

Your statement was. Yes. I am an independent.

This is so simple that maybe even you can follow along;

Blaming your enemy for what you have done is standard procedure for the fascist democrats.

You of course jumped in with both feet and the brilliant Nazi retort of
View attachment 720539
Yes. I understand what you are saying. I hear it constantly from the right. Bleet bleet bleet.

Sorry I don't buy into your no southern strategy history rewrite but if it helps you cope with history then you do you.

I read quite a bit actually but I have enough integrity to not simply Google the name and pretend I know what was meant.

Most people wouldn't want to be honest because they would leave themselves open to cheap shots...like what you posted.

I read a little American history but mostly read fantasy. Belgariad, Shannara, wheel of time among others.

What do you read?

When I was young and a young adult, I was a voracious reader.

I went through grad school in my 40's, and my doctoral program in my 50's. During grad school, I often was required to read 3 text books a week. Working full time, I would speed read and cram to keep up with the assigned reading.

When I got the MBA, I found that I had lost the taste for reading for pleasure. When I went back for the doctorate, reading became research driven, and remains so. I search for knowledge and fact, but novels simply hold no interest for me anymore.

The last book I read was,

Really well written, but even that was approached as research.

Your statement was. Yes. I am an independent.

No, you really aren't.

Yes. I understand what you are saying. I hear it constantly from the right. Bleet bleet bleet.

Sorry I don't buy into your no southern strategy history rewrite but if it helps you cope with history then you do you.

Again, you are employing a straw man fallacy. Of course, without fallacy, you of the fascist left would never approach logic at all.

I said nothing about "Southern Strategy."

When I was young and a young adult, I was a voracious reader.

I went through grad school in my 40's, and my doctoral program in my 50's. During grad school, I often was required to read 3 text books a week. Working full time, I would speed read and cram to keep up with the assigned reading.

Good to hear. I went back to school in my late 30s with a full time job...and an apprenticeship at the same time for that matter, and it isn't easy. I was just persuing my bachelor's in business admin so I can imagine going for a master's and doctorate is even worse.

When I got the MBA, I found that I had lost the taste for reading for pleasure. When I went back for the doctorate, reading became research driven, and remains so. I search for knowledge and fact, but novels simply hold no interest for me anymore.

I can relate a bit. It seems the older I get the more I become interested in history etc...especially American history and less in fantasy books.

The last history book I read was by McPherson called battlecry of freedom. Great book on the civil war.

The last book I read was,

Really well written, but even that was approached as research.
I probably won't read it but I will look at the premise later on. Heading to Costa vida for dinner shortly.

Forum List

Back