Tucker Carlson roasts CNN

Anyeone who does not view any show with the 'appropriate amount of skepticism' is a fool. The other networks are even worse, which is why I said what I did.

Three times more credible and truthful than the other outlets.

True or not, we all agree Tucker can't be taken seriously.

The court agreed that people should take any media show with a level of skepticism. Sound advice. particularly when talking about the liars at all the other networks.

At all of the networks.

o_O You fucking retarded sub-moron, what an impossibly fucking stupid idiot, once a week I observe a democrat retard trot that BS out, ignoring the "context" of the court case, they were talking about a spot in which he was "poking fun" of an issue, you know dumb ass, a joke, they referenced a specific issue he was talking about! You people should all be retro-aborted, every fucking one of you painfully stupid retards!
Tucker only has one mostly true statement and no completely true statements

This is good stuff

Go get ‘em Tucker!

Tucker Carlson? Isn't that the guy who acted like a child, trying to turn Kyle Rittenhouse into a hero for killing two people? It takes some serious low level intelligence to construct a thread cheering Tucker Carlson.

Last edited:
If that were true, no one would talk about him. The fact that the left talks about him all the time put that statement in the untrue column.
I very seldom do. He is at the lowest end of the food chain for serious reporting.

Tucker Carlson is about money and ratings, and it took a FOX host to call it out.

Forum List

Back