Tucker Carlson roasts CNN

And so did Rittenhouse. By your own admission, Rittenhouse is a thug. I agree, you do know the truth. And you admitted Rittenhouse is a thug.
You can't piece together what I posted and pretend it is the truth, idiot. You idiots lose the argument when it comes to Rittenhouse. The courts ruled for him and the truth and you lying pieces of shit hate it. Piss off pussy.

You can't piece together what I posted and pretend it is the truth, idiot. You idiots lose the argument when it comes to Rittenhouse. The courts ruled for him and the truth and you lying pieces of shit hate it. Piss off pussy.
Going there looking for trouble with a weapon, for something that had nothing to do with him, has nothing to do with ruling in his favor. This was a case of self defense, by which, had he not been there, would have never happened. This kid is a straight pos, who ultimately got people killed, when that weapon had no business being there to start with. He's not law enforcement.

And yet, she can laugh in the face of Trump's failure at the border, because the border was never the problem.

Never a problem?

we are taking on illegal aliens at 2,000,000 a year thanks to joe biden and globalist assholes in washington

yeah, I call that a problem

Never a problem?

we are taking on illegal aliens at 2,000,000 a year thanks to joe biden and globalist assholes in washington

yeah, I call that a problem
You failed to respond to the real problem and the argument. Face it, you cannot engage this topic with any degree of intelligence. Stop wasting my time and yours.
Problem solving begins at the source. There just is no other way. But you aren't smart enough to figure that out for yourself.

Forum List

Back