Tucker Carlson roasts CNN

Yet, still more truthful than every mainstream corporate media going.
So you'll continue to believe someone who had admitted he lies to you and Fox's own lawyers in court basically said only insane people would believe what he says. There is no helping you.

And Fox is mainstream media. I believe they are the most watched news in the country.

So you'll continue to believe someone who had admitted he lies to you and Fox's own lawyers in court basically said only insane people would believe what he says. There is no helping you.

And Fox is mainstream media. I believe they are the most watched news in the country.
He hasn't admitted he lies to Me. You've swallowed the whole "Carlson lies" spin. That is what happens when you swallow. You get shit on your chin.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Neither were the Minute Men

Government in blue cities across America failed to keep the peace, which inspired cotizen/patriots like kyle to take action
Irrelevant argument and what about ism. You lose.

Irrelevant argument and what about ism. You lose.
Its very relevant

the democrat party allowed the riots to get out of hand and is to blame for everything that happened

That's how your OP video starts out, dipshit.
You are a typical low brow lib who substitutes name calling for a rational argument

It is widely understood among informed people that kamala harris is an insecure person who hides behind a maniacal laugh.

such a person should not be within the gayes of the white house unless shes in a public tour

A weird laugh?

ok if thats the best you can do
No different than a Harris laugh. Which I don't give a shit how both of them laugh, but the Right does. They have a lot of hate in the blood for sure.

You are a typical low brow lib who substitutes name calling for a rational argument

It is widely understood among informed people that kamala harris is an insecure person who hides behind a maniacal laugh.

such a person should not be within the gayes of the white house unless shes in a public tour
You know, one must realize one's own limitations here. Have you noticed that you are concerned about someone's laugh, that is not all that unusual, to another one's laugh that is also not that unusual? How old are you again?

No different than a Harris laugh. Which I don't give a shit how both of them laugh, but the Right does. They have a lot of hate in the blood for sure.
Harris laughs at nothing for no reason

You know, one must realize one's own limitations here.
Harris certainly understands her limitations and tries to hide them with a nervous laugh

I know it must be a horrible thought, but you may have play 3 monkeys and vote for her someday

Forum List

Back