Tucker carlson: Taboos.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

Now I missed his first video and this is his second. But I can certainly see a change in him. I feel he speaks more freely now and says what he wants without the constraints of foxnews hovering over him.

But Ill admit he made a lot of points I either hadn't thought of or were able to vocalize as well as he did.

Our societies taboos are changing, and changing rapidly, and changing for the worse.

and, you look around, how the simple things we enjoyed are gone, a sandwich can cost $15 dollars, I make good money but I can afford a sandwich, taking a family of four out will cost $70 dollars, just for a sandwich and drink

the democratic people here laugh, they think it is funny, wait until after another 2 years of biden, I will be begging for government sandwiches

and, you look around, how the simple things we enjoyed are gone, a sandwich can cost $15 dollars, I make good money but I can afford a sandwich, taking a family of four out will cost $70 dollars, just for a sandwich and drink

the democratic people here laugh, they think it is funny, wait until after another 2 years of biden, I will be begging for government sandwiches
I love how it goes from 'can cost' to 'will cost'.

Spongebob.gif

The US is without any shadow of doubt , imho , in free fall .
One of only very few public figures can possibly retrieve this situation .Tucker is one of those .
True and another one of those is Donald J. Trump, the next president of the United States the left has officially elected without even realizing it. :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back