Tucker Carlson Tonight exposed Zucker from CNN, recorded conversations between him and Cohen

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Anyone see this just now on Fox? Zucker giving advice to Cohen on how Trump can succeed in the GOP Primary debates, gives praise to Trump for his debating, even offers Trump to have a weekly show during the political process, as he said "nobody gets elected without CNN".

Illustrates what I suspected, CNN wanted Trump to win the Primaries because they almost certainly felt Clinton would beat the non-politician. Also, were they aware of the "leaked" Access Hollywood tapes that were in the can as insurance should Trump win?

How degrading must it be for Zucker to not only see Trump win without CNN in the G.E, but also hear him call them out so much that their ratings have tanked.

Last edited:
Yes, I listened to the segment, its actually quite devastating, and he has many many more such recordings lifted from sinister rat, Michael Cohen, who apparently never carried on a phone conversation he didn't also surreptitiously record, and Carlson appears to have a great many of such conversations revolving around CNN and its on air staff...... :)

Yes, I listened to the segment, its actually quite devastating, and he has many many more such recordings lifted from sinister rat, Michael Cohen, who apparently never carried on a phone conversation he didn't also surreptitiously record, and Carlson appears to have a great many of such conversations revolving around CNN and its on air staff...... :)

I noticed that.

Cohan is a treasure trove of exposure for these Hot Shots who publicly say one thing or direct to their employees in one direction, but say quite another behind closed doors.

Anyone see this just now on Fox? Zucker giving advice to Cohen on how Trump can succeed in the GOP Primary debates, gives praise to Trump for his debating, even offers Trump to have a weekly show during the political process, as he said "nobody gets elected without CNN".

Illustrates what I suspected, CNN wanted Trump to win the Primaries because they almost certainly felt Clinton would beat the non-politician. Also, were they aware of the "leaked" Access Hollywood tapes that were in the can as insurance should Trump win?

How degrading must it be for Zucker to not only see Trump win without CNN in the G.E, but also hear him call them out so much that their ratings have tanked.
So what happened to the Liberal Mainstream Media mantra?
CNN being in for Trump rather upends that particular talking point.
Can we assume that they'll start getting cheered at MAGA rallies now?

Coming from FNC who had no problem being your guy's propaganda channel?

Coming from FNC who had no problem being your guy's propaganda channel?

I have several sources of propaganda, it depends on what ideological mood I am in.

Forum List

Back