Tucker Carlson Update

Supposedly his contract included a non-competition clause if he ever left Fox which usually lasts a few years. Fox will argue that Tucker is competing against them taking business away. In other words, they will use the same argument that Dominion used.

Has nothing to do with Dominion

Fox spread lies about Dominion

What has Tucker been up to?
Rebuilt his barn after Fox came and took all their possessions. He's done 4 spots already and doesn't seem to be too concerned about what Fox is crying about.

There is another forum which many members here go to and they are streaming his episodes if you're interested.

Fox will lose this argument.

I would hope so, but then, Fox lost despite Dominion (a hedge fund owned by New York attorneys) never showed that THEY had lost any money due to Fox (or anyone else). But then how can Fox argue that Tucker cost them any money when his leaving was THEIR idea! :auiqs.jpg:

Problem is that our justice system is based on MONEY, not facts, truth and common sense.

I would hope so, but then, Fox lost despite Dominion (a hedge fund owned by New York attorneys) never showed that THEY had lost any money due to Fox (or anyone else). But then how can Fox argue that Tucker cost them any money when his leaving was THEIR idea! :auiqs.jpg:

Problem is that our justice system is based on MONEY, not facts, truth and common sense.

Dominion never had to show anything
Fox was too afraid for what would be revealed

Please…..We will pay ten times what your company is worth just to keep this quiet

Tucker is trying to preach about how the media is fake as if he wasn’t/isn’t part of that

So basically, your reasoning is that because all gun villains commit crime, that makes all gun owners criminals as well, just by virtue of owning a gun?

Who better to report on the villainy of the MSM than someone who used to be inside fed up with it who broke free from the system to throw up red flags?

And as usual, you have no actual proof of any of that and are just blowing smoke up your own ass.

Proof?

Wasnt the taped depositions of Fox News personalities damaging enough?

Fox did not want to risk what would come out in trial

He's part of the CULT.

Isn't that what dictators say too after seizing power? To then label all of their detractors and enemies as just part of some villainous fringe cult group, just don't pay no attention to them until they are rounded up and emprisoned and shot for telling their lies?

Wasnt the taped depositions of Fox News personalities damaging enough?
No. Give me some video tape and I can alter it, edit it anyway you want to appear to say or not say anything.

Fox did not want to risk what would come out in trial
In other words, Dominion was SO RIGHT in their 1.6 billion lawsuit that they agreed to settle with Fox out of court for less than HALF???

Gee, how magnanimous of them!

Of course, Dominion never would have settled for so much less than sought because there was something THEY didn't want brought out in a trial! :auiqs.jpg:

Wrongwinger, you are a hoot!

353647335_292544583127056_6156308417044265008_n.jpg

No. Give me some video tape and I can alter it, edit it anyway you want to appear to say or not say anything.

Those tapes by Fox personalities were altered, edited to say something else?
:ack-1:

Why wouldn’t Fox, or those personalities make that claim?

In other words, Dominion was SO RIGHT in their 1.6 billion lawsuit that they agreed to settle with Fox out of court for less than HALF???

Dominion took $787 million NOW rather than being tied up in court for the next ten years

Will Smartmatic take the same deal?

Fox is sweating it out

Those tapes by Fox personalities were altered, edited to say something else?
Can you say you know absolutely they weren't? I'm just saying that you can't trust or believe most anything you see, hear or read anymore with few exceptions.

Why wouldn’t Fox, or those personalities make that claim?
Good question. But then, there are a LOT of good questions surrounding Fox and Dominion, and NONE of them are being answered.

Dominion took $787 million NOW rather than being tied up in court for the next ten years
True, but that doesn't prove anything neither.

Forum List

Back