Tucker has a vacation tonight, guess who is guest hosting? Tulsi Gabbard! / Matt Gaetz floats Tulsi Gabbard for Speaker of the House

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
What I'm here to tell you is there are definitely at least five people — actually a lot more than that — who would rather be waterboarded by Liz Cheney than vote for Kevin McCarthy. Vote Tulsi for Speaker!

Sadly sitting in Tucker's chair will mean she will never get the funk off her.

What I'm here to tell you is there are definitely at least five people — actually a lot more than that — who would rather be waterboarded by Liz Cheney than vote for Kevin McCarthy. Vote Tulsi for Speaker!

A). Tulsi seems pretty OK but is not a republican.

B). I'll overlook that if she does the job topless.

She is not currently a congress woman and she is not a Republican. She will not be elected speaker if the republicans take control of the house.
You don't need to be a member of congress to become speaker.

While technically true, the probability of being selected/elected speaker is zero if not a member of the house.
That is unfortunate as a person not being a house member wouldn't have any political baggage.

That is unfortunate as a person not being a house member wouldn't have any political baggage.
Tulsi Gabbard is a former house member and former democrat. Whether she has baggage or not is a matter of opinion.

Forum List

Back