Tucker Leaving Fox

He became the face of their own cynical duplicity, with how they portrayed the news, and they had to attempt show a change, whether sincere or not. To many, truth actually matters, whether they realized it or shared the belief or not.
Truth is in the eye of the beholder. Sacrificing ratings to appear fair and balanced is foolish.

What did I say that was false? Russia is neither a "hoax" nor a lie, and F0X just fired the guy who told you that, because he lied.
Lol, you don't know shit about what anyone did, all your lying ass knows is what the tv tells you.

Watch the news itself from different outlets of different views. Read from different outlets also. When they go to their supposed beliefs and put forth BS not supported across the board, tune out, tune away and don't be taken in, or come to depend on the words and editorial opinion. Few if any have proved worth it since the passing of William F Buckley.
The liberal media seems to follow a mutual guideline they all agree on and often it is false. Why should I listen to them because they all agree on their bullshit. For example:

Both CNN and MSNBC have already fallen.
The Networks { ABC,NBC,CBS } are now jokes.
IMHO ABC,NBC,CBS puts news and thus politics where it belongs, secondary to entertainment. America does not need round the clock news reporting with more than half of it being political. This is the primary cause of the extreme polarization which is making our government ineffective and creating barriers between our people. We don't need 2 years of campaigning to decide on a president. That's insane. Due to the media, politics is playing more of role in our lives. To a certain extent that is good but when people spend half their waking hours on social medial arguing politics that is not good. As citizens, parents, students, employees, and employers there are far more important things to be done.

Last edited:
"Plus, I don't give a shit about Carlson"......we can tell by all your posts
...........in a thread
...............about Carlson.
:heehee:
well I guess you can't read, or, most likely your lying out your greasy ass because as stated I don't give a damn about him. But don't stop lying scum.

Jump off a building.
Salty.
il_fullxfull.2640967914_fibc.jpg

Truth is in the eye of the beholder. Sacrificing ratings to appear fair and balanced is foolish.

Truth isn't "in the eye of the beholder". Your view that ratings matter more than facts, reminds me of the old saying "Better an ugly truth than a pretty lie".

A well informed public is one of the pillars of democracy. How can the public be well-informed if their media is deliberately lying to them for ratings.

I suspect they will find someone else to do the same kind of branding - or try to. Maybe they bring in Mark Levin or some other smarmy asshole.

A settlement is contingent upon certain things happening, so I'm guessing there's that. But they also have the upcoming lawsuit with Smartmatic in mind. I think the reason they dumped Tucker is because they have to show that they are taking mitigating steps to control misinformation.

At the same time, Fox News became the most popular network because it deliberately reinforces the biases among conservatives. It would be suicide to completely abandon that model. Fox has to find new people to do the same bullshit, basically.

Fox News became the most popular network because it deliberately reinforces the biases among conservatives

Doesn’t every network do that ? I’ve asked many times, show me a network who isn’t biased.

i was informed that Trump offered Tucker the job of communications director on his 2024 campaign

"i wouldn't take that job with a million a year salary. TV is my business!" - Tucker bellowed in response

Forum List

Back