Tucker rips news media apart in new video, announces moving his prime time show to twitter, calling it basically the last bastion of free speech

Sure. American law states we should execute millions of Americans. That must be why there are so many executions here.
Here is the law, tell me why you think traitors shouldn't be put to death. The MAGA maggots now in 2023 are by far this counmtry's biggest threaT AND ENEMY. THERE IS NOTHING IN THE WORLD THAT IS MORE OF A THREAT THEN THE4SE HAT nazi'S

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason​

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

Here is the law, tell me why you think traitors shouldn't be put to death. The MAGA maggots now in 2023 are by far this counmtry's biggest threaT AND ENEMY. THERE IS NOTHING IN THE WORLD THAT IS MORE OF A THREAT THEN THE4SE HAT nazi'S

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

So tell us kid, how many "Maggats" have you killed?

pssst, here is a hint. That is not the part where you are being an obtuse moron. It is the part where you declare such a law applies to millions of people. But you already knew that.

It remains that you want to kill millions of Americans because you don't like them. Just like all the other mass murdering totalitarians in history. You are in such wonderful company.

Of course hate them , I always hate my countries enemies, I'm a patriot. It is natural for patriots to hate the biggest threat and enemy of their country, I'm surprised you didn't know that. I think you may need a lesson in patriotism. , If you have any question I will try to help you out.

There aren't the daily posts by you guys parroting whatever was bothering him the night before.
"us guys" again.

Yes we already know you do not understand anything outside partisan divisions but the lack of threads here on Tucker shows us... well, nothing whatsoever. What a monumentally idiotic assertion.

"us guys" again.

Yes we already know you do not understand anything outside partisan divisions but the lack of threads here on Tucker shows us... well, nothing whatsoever. What a monumentally idiotic assertion.
Okay...have you been posting Tucker's latest rantings? Nobody else has.

There...happy?

So you are going to sidestep the basic fact that posts here are utterly irrelevant? Of course you are.
The Tucker Fucker is scum like you God and leader Scum Bag. And anyone who supports Scum Bag or jan 6th are traitors to this country and should be put to death,

join me in this effort, join Tucker in this effort, join Megyn Kelly in this effort, and let's reclaim free speech for generations to come!

Tucker forgot about USMB supporting free speech, that makes two sites that support free speech.

So you are going to sidestep the basic fact that posts here are utterly irrelevant? Of course you are.
No doubt about that.

But 3 months ago, it was all Tucker all the time.

Now...nothing.

You sure are spending a lot of time trying to argue something you deem "utterly irrelevant".

Forum List

Back