Tucker rips news media apart in new video, announces moving his prime time show to twitter, calling it basically the last bastion of free speech

join me in this effort, join Tucker in this effort, join Megyn Kelly in this effort, and let's reclaim free speech for generations to come!

Its got to suck being reduced to a web thing thats never made money. Bro have some dignity and just retire.

The reality is you always want the nut jobs to have a voice , it is ultimately the greatest for the Dems. This type of lies and distortions has the potential to do what the hate party maybe wouldn't do themselves, and that is to totally bring down the hate group the right calls a party.

Yes, he was. That is blatantly obvious. He was knowingly lying. That you don't want it to be true is irrelevant. I live in the real world, not this fantasy land where you ignore all the facts.

Please show me where that finding was. How many of the statements Dominion sued over were from Carson?

join me in this effort, join Tucker in this effort, join Megyn Kelly in this effort, and let's reclaim free speech for generations to come!

Hard to take someone who is only singing this song due to getting canned seriously.

Had they not canned him he would still be singing his old song

Please show me where that finding was. How many of the statements Dominion sued over were from Carson?
Show the blind something?

You are willfully ignorant. There is no fixing that kind of idiocy. You have been shown. You know the reports of what Carlson said about Trump. You know he was fired even though he was the most popular show on the network. You know he lied to your face and yet you pretend he did not.

What is it like being such a monumental cuck?

Hard to take someone who is only singing this song due to getting canned seriously.

Had they not canned him he would still be singing his old song
What is going to be really funny is that he will entirely avoid saying anything about dominion now. I am willing to bet he avoids election integrity in its entirety. And the cucks will act as though that is perfectly normal.

Show the blind something?

You are willfully ignorant. There is no fixing that kind of idiocy. You have been shown. You know the reports of what Carlson said about Trump. You know he was fired even though he was the most popular show on the network. You know he lied to your face and yet you pretend he did not.

What is it like being such a monumental cuck?

What he said had nothing to do with Tucker defaming Dominion, I am talking about the lawsuit, and Tucker being the so called "primary risk for Fox" with regards to the Dominion accusations.

What he said had nothing to do with Tucker defaming Dominion, I am talking about the lawsuit, and Tucker being the so called "primary risk for Fox" with regards to the Dominion accusations.
Sure it did not.

That is why he was fired immediately and without any notice. As the most popular person on the network. Because... deep state and reasons and stuff.

How many of the reports about Biden being a criminal do you buy based off tenuous reports of unsubstantiated indirect links to money transfers vs crystal clear connections with Tuckers statements on election integrity in front of the camera and behind it. With crystal clear connections like FOX dumping him immediately after they lose almost 800 million bucks on his lies among others?

No, you will ignore all of that because you do not like the end result. Not because it is not true.

Sure it did not.

That is why he was fired immediately and without any notice. As the most popular person on the network. Because... deep state and reasons and stuff.

How many of the reports about Biden being a criminal do you buy based off tenuous reports of unsubstantiated indirect links to money transfers vs crystal clear connections with Tuckers statements on election integrity in front of the camera and behind it. With crystal clear connections like FOX dumping him immediately after they lose almost 800 million bucks on his lies among others?

No, you will ignore all of that because you do not like the end result. Not because it is not true.

Because probably of a back door deal and Fox thinks they can actually move on from him.

Because Fox has always been Corporate Republican at best.

Biden has been corrupt for decades, but because he is your guy, you ignore everything put in front of you.

Because probably of a back door deal and Fox thinks they can actually move on from him.

Because Fox has always been Corporate Republican at best.

Biden has been corrupt for decades, but because he is your guy, you ignore everything put in front of you.
Because of vapid irrelevant bullshit you can ignore reality. The first two are blatant conjecture you use to ignore that which is in evidence. Neither have anything to even do with the fact here. They do not fire money makers, period. Tucker was no longer a money maker as he cost the company millions.

The last is a blatant lie because partisan hackery is all you have to fall back on. You prove my points over and over and over again. We are right back to the dishonest tactic of trying to cover bullshit with what about Biden. No matter how corrupt, ignorant, dumb or senile Biden is, Tucker still lied to your face and became a MASSIVE liability for FOX.

Hence why he did EXACTLY what I said he would do the day he was fired. He did not go to any other agency because no one anywhere will take on that kind of risk. Instead he started his own media platform where he will only shoulder the risk he is willing to.

Funny how his new channel is centering on media and nary a mention of election integrity. The prime topic he has been coving for 2 years.

Because of vapid irrelevant bullshit you can ignore reality. The first two are blatant conjecture you use to ignore that which is in evidence. Neither have anything to even do with the fact here. They do not fire money makers, period. Tucker was no longer a money maker as he cost the company millions.

The last is a blatant lie because partisan hackery is all you have to fall back on. You prove my points over and over and over again. We are right back to the dishonest tactic of trying to cover bullshit with what about Biden. No matter how corrupt, ignorant, dumb or senile Biden is, Tucker still lied to your face and became a MASSIVE liability for FOX.

Hence why he did EXACTLY what I said he would do the day he was fired. He did not go to any other agency because no one anywhere will take on that kind of risk. Instead he started his own media platform where he will only shoulder the risk he is willing to.

Funny how his new channel is centering on media and nary a mention of election integrity. The prime topic he has been coving for 2 years.

He didn't cost them millions, they settled because they knew the fix was in due to the trial being about the Statements, and fox being unable to get detailed source code for Dominion's software due to "trade secrets"

The assumption was the people on fox (mostly not Tucker) had no real information on Dominion's systems, and thus were making stuff up, and thus Dominion doesn't have to release anything in their code during discovery.

Under those rules, Fox was cuckholded, and gave up.

The Liability is from your side suing anyone who goes outside your groupthink.

He didn't cost them millions, they settled because they knew the fix was in due to the trial being about the Statements, and fox being unable to get detailed source code for Dominion's software due to "trade secrets"
Conjecture. Again, countering facts with wild assed assertions that have no backing whatsoever.
The assumption was the people on fox (mostly not Tucker) had no real information on Dominion's systems, and thus were making stuff up, and thus Dominion doesn't have to release anything in their code during discovery.
Nope. That is just flat wrong. The charge was that they knowingly lied. Period. That is how defamation against a public entity works. Defamation against a public entity must be malicious.
Under those rules, Fox was cuckholded, and gave up.

The Liability is from your side suing anyone who goes outside your groupthink.
Why repeat this same lie after being called on it in the last post. The left is not 'my side.' Because I recognize truth when I see it does not make me on the left.
FOX was successfully sued for defamation and they admitted they lied. There was no challenge to the facts of the case, just on if they should be held liable for those lies and FOX knew they had, literally, zero defense. Tucker was one of the main reasons they were liable as he knew he was lying when he made claims against dominion. You could throw more wild assed claim about how you THINK this is not true based on nothing and I can continually point right back to the summery judgments on the material facts of the case and almost a billion dollars that FOX paid to bury this as fast as humanly possible.

See, I have reality to point to. You have random imaginary thoughts in your head to point to.

Conjecture. Again, countering facts with wild assed assertions that have no backing whatsoever.

Nope. That is just flat wrong. The charge was that they knowingly lied. Period. That is how defamation against a public entity works. Defamation against a public entity must be malicious.

Why repeat this same lie after being called on it in the last post. The left is not 'my side.' Because I recognize truth when I see it does not make me on the left.
FOX was successfully sued for defamation and they admitted they lied. There was no challenge to the facts of the case, just on if they should be held liable for those lies and FOX knew they had, literally, zero defense. Tucker was one of the main reasons they were liable as he knew he was lying when he made claims against dominion. You could throw more wild assed claim about how you THINK this is not true based on nothing and I can continually point right back to the summery judgments on the material facts of the case and almost a billion dollars that FOX paid to bury this as fast as humanly possible.

See, I have reality to point to. You have random imaginary thoughts in your head to point to.

Was Fox able to get Dominion's source code?

Was Fox able to get Dominion's source code?
Another example of random thoughts in your head. You can't even bother to formulate an entire point anymore, just ask irrelevant questions. I doubt you even understand why this is irrelevant.

Another example of random thoughts in your head. You can't even bother to formulate an entire point anymore, just ask irrelevant questions. I doubt you even understand why this is irrelevant.

It is relevant, and you love some Dominion Dick by supporting them.

Mr supposed "moderate"

SJW cuck-boi.

It is relevant, and you love some Dominion Dick by supporting them.

Mr supposed "moderate"

SJW cuck-boi.
LOL.

You really do not know why that question is not relevant. You are that much of a moron. Impressive.

The material facts of the case were not in question.

I doubt you understand what any of those terms even mean.

LOL.

You really do not know why that question is not relevant. You are that much of a moron. Impressive.

The material facts of the case were not in question.

I doubt you understand what any of those terms even mean.

The material facts of everything is the source code of dominion's software, in particular the code in use on Election Day 2020.

Forum List

Back