Tucker Suggests The Lindsey Graham Amendment to The US Constitution!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Tucker is fed up with failed foreign policy that consistently fails and The Swamp warmongers who promote the benefits of failed foreign policy like Lindsey Graham, and various psycho ex-military TV analysts.

AMENDMENT XXVIII: The Lindsey Graham Amendment:

Congress shall topple no government until it finishes rebuilding the last government it toppled. And furthermore, talk show generals shall be required to personally visit the battlefield of every war they advocate for.

AMENDMENT XXVIII: The Lindsey Graham Amendment:

Congress shall topple no government until it finishes PAYING FOR the last WAR spending it approved to topple the last government it toppled. And furthermore, talk show generals shall be required to personally visit the battlefield of every war they advocate for.

If Dems are in favor of a war, it’s a sign that something is terribly wrong.

The globalists demand war. They need more refugees to bring down Europe.

Seriously, does anyone actually believe that removing Assad is going to bring about peace and prosperity to the region? Muslims either live in complete chaos and lawlessness, or they live fully suppressed and unable to question authority.

I have a better one.

To all would be enemies of the USA.

If you start shit, we will come and break your shit. We will break ALL OF YOUR SHIT.

We will then go home.

I have a better one.

To all would be enemies of the USA.

If you start shit, we will come and break your shit. We will break ALL OF YOUR SHIT.

We will then go home.

Yet when Sunni terrorists attack us in our own country, we don’t do shit.

Suddenly if an attack happens against Sunnis in the ME, we’re supposed to go to war?

Forum List

Back