Tucker....Ya' Can't Win 'Em All....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I do so love watching Tucker Carlson dismantle Liberal windbags....but sometimes he oversteps.
As he did last night.

1. Tucker set out to smash the Liberal Fascists who shout down anyone they disagree with.....by any means they deem necessary, often starting with violence....e.g., Berkeley.

2. Last night's focus was Vermont's Middlebury College where the fascists-in-training responded to scholar Charles Murray in their usual Liberal fashion:

3. Our pal Tucker made the mistake of finding a Princeton professor who led a walk-out on Murray in the past.....

...and Tucker tried to pretend that walking out- but allowing those who wished to hear Murray- was the same as the outrageous behavior being to taught to Liberals.

It isn't.

And the professor handled herself in a professional manner.

4. Better luck next time, Tuck

He is one thick fucker. I saw a vid of him trying to shout down a scientist the other day on the subject of global warming.
It looked like what it was, a cultured educated man having to lecture an imbecilic lout with patience and courtesy.

He is one thick fucker. I saw a vid of him trying to shout down a scientist the other day on the subject of global warming.
It looked like what it was, a cultured educated man having to lecture an imbecilic lout with patience and courtesy.
Bill Nye had no facts and only offered consensus. Tucker didn't shout him down, he kept asking for facts, you're lying.

1. Why do the less astute imagine that vulgarity supports their views?
Or, are you simply inarticulate, and fixated at a fifth grade level?

2. I saw the interview...and the 'scientist' was a dolt who was as much a scientist as you are.

3. The dolt that you demand 'courtesy' for has posited that any who disagree with him deserve to be put in prison.
"Bill Nye, the science guy, is open to criminal charges and jail time for climate change dissenters"
Bill Nye open to criminal charges, jail time for climate-change dissenters

4. A study of history, you dunce, would reveal that fascists often demand exactly that:
"In the Soviet Union, a systematic political abuse of psychiatry took place and was based on the interpretation of political dissent as a psychiatric problem. It was called "psychopathological mechanisms" of dissent. .... The practice of incarceration of political dissidents in mental hospitals in Eastern Europe and the former USSR ..."
Cases of political abuse of psychiatry in the Soviet Union - Wikipedia

2. I saw the interview...and the 'scientist' was a dolt who was as much a scientist as you are.

3. The dolt that you demand 'courtesy' for has posited that any who disagree with him deserve to be put in prison.
"Bill Nye, the science guy, is open to criminal charges and jail time for climate change dissenters"

4. A study of history, you dunce, would reveal that fascists often demand exactly that:
"In the Soviet Union, a systematic political abuse of psychiatry took place and was based on the interpretation of political dissent as a psychiatric problem. It was called "psychopathological mechanisms" of dissent. .... The practice of incarceration of political dissidents in mental hospitals in Eastern Europe and the former USSR ..."

Well there you go making up stuff. He doesnt say that at all. Why do you need to make up things ?

Bill Nye had no facts and only offered consensus. Tucker didn't shout him down, he kept asking for facts, you're lying.
He would not give him time to answer. Not everything is a sound bite.

...because he wasn't answering the question and kept yammering on about a consensus and how we'd have 1850s weather if it wasn't for man. That's a religion, not science.

Well there you go making up stuff. He doesnt say that at all. Why do you need to make up things ?

1. I notice that you didn't deny that both you and Nye are dolts.....excellent.

2. I never 'make things up.'

3. Try to remember this: I never lie...and it would be unnecessary, as I am never wrong.
As I have been show to be correct about both you and Nye.

"....Bill Nye the mechanical engineer on Monday’s show. He has to be the most arrogant, insufferably obnoxious non-science science guy the left has yet produced outside of Barack Obama.

The Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow (CFACT) posted a video to YouTube in April featuring leftist Bill Nye “The Science Guy” suggesting that “climate deniers” and energy CEOs should be treated no differently from war criminals."
Tucker Takes on Bill Nye, the Insufferably Arrogant 'Jail Climate Deniers' Guy

I await your apology for suggesting that I 'made that up.'

Last edited:

Forum List

Back