Tuesday Evening

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
You know, if there was a place for this in Hobbies then I would post these here. But, oh well.

Tonight I am smoking a man's cigar. I hit one of these about once per month. They are a little on the strong side. I am talking about the Camacho Corojo robusto. It is a very full bodied stick that has a nice maduro wrapper. But despite the wrap there is not much else here that is sweet. There is some woody, and sometimes some nice tart citrus tones, but it is mainly a strong peppery taste. Some people are not big fans of this smoke. I really enjoy it, but not every day. It's something you pull out only occasionally to savor, like mescal.

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1459894081.619339.jpg

Still going strong, though there' a little patch of wrapper coming loose at the foot.
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1459895097.543790.jpg

Just so you bitchy eunuchs and Teutons are clear, my hand length is well in excess of 7 inches, comparable to other body parts worthy measuring.
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1459895262.586703.jpg

Tonight I am smoking a man's cigar.

That's what you call it, these days? I haven't kept up with gay slang, but I suppose that expression makes a certain amount of sense.

In any event, I really don't think most of us care to hear about it.

Just so you bitchy eunuchs and Teutons are clear, my hand length is well in excess of 7 inches, comparable to other body parts worthy measuring. View attachment 70380

Why do you feel the need to show how big your hands are (as well as make reference to other parts of your anatomy)? Are you suffering from the same kind of self esteem issues that Donald Trump has?

Just busting your balls Zack.

And................contrary to what Bob thinks, I kinda enjoy your cigar reviews. If they sound good enough, it may cause me to travel down to the local cigar shop to see if they have some of what you're smoking.

Keep up with the cigar reviews, and I will continue to read them. But leave the body measurements out please.

Just so you bitchy eunuchs and Teutons are clear, my hand length is well in excess of 7 inches, comparable to other body parts worthy measuring. View attachment 70380

Why do you feel the need to show how big your hands are (as well as make reference to other parts of your anatomy)? Are you suffering from the same kind of self esteem issues that Donald Trump has?

And................contrary to what Bob thinks, I kinda enjoy your cigar reviews. If they sound good enough, it may cause me to travel down to the local cigar shop to see if they have some of what you're smoking.

Keep up with the cigar reviews, and I will continue to read them. But leave the body measurements out please.
Some assholes had some negative things to say about my hands in these pics, a la Rubio vs. Trump. So while sitting here enjoying this dude I picked up a tape and measured my hand.

Thanks for the positive comments!

Some assholes had some negative things to say about my hands in these pics, a la Rubio vs. Trump. So while sitting here enjoying this dude I picked up a tape and measured my hand.

Does it REALLY matter how big or little your hands (and other parts) are? As long as you can grab what you need to grab when you need it, and as long as whoever you're currently in a relationship with are happy, who cares what some idiot who manifests themselves on a message board as phosphor dots and letters thinks?

You should hear some of the crap I catch from Kaiser Twit (Kosher Girl), and Bitchy Irish Ass (Sassy Irish Lass).

And..................much like the duck, I simply let the water of life slide off my back.

Does it REALLY matter how big or little your hands (and other parts) are? As long as you can grab what you need to grab when you need it, and as long as whoever you're currently in a relationship with are happy, who cares what some idiot who manifests themselves on a message board as phosphor dots and letters thinks?

You should hear some of the crap I catch from Kaiser Twit (Kosher Girl), and Bitchy Irish Ass (Sassy Irish Lass).

And..................much like the duck, I simply let the water of life slide off my back.
Nope. It was meant to be humorous.

Yow! The pepper spice continues! I think a nice scotch, or moonshine, would pair nicely with this.
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1459896573.572397.jpg

Yanno, I might have to go to the cigar store to see if they have some of what you're smoking.

I like cigars that pair nicely with a good 12 year single malt Scotch. Ever had 12 year old Dalmore? It's about 60 bucks a bottle, but very nice stuff.

Sounds like it would go really well with the cigar from what you've described of the smoke. Dalmore has a lot of those notes as well.

Yanno, I might have to go to the cigar store to see if they have some of what you're smoking.

I like cigars that pair nicely with a good 12 year single malt Scotch. Ever had 12 year old Dalmore? It's about 60 bucks a bottle, but very nice stuff.

Sounds like it would go really well with the cigar from what you've described of the smoke. Dalmore has a lot of those notes as well.
No, I have never tried Dalmore. Sounds good.

I don't know if this ash is going to fall or not!
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1459897144.839905.jpg

You can find it quite easily at any decently stocked liquor store. Here in Amarillo, it runs about 60 bucks a bottle, but it's well worth it.

Buy some as a spring treat to yourself. You'll thank me later.

You can find it quite easily at any decently stocked liquor store. Here in Amarillo, it runs about 60 bucks a bottle, but it's well worth it.

I may do that. I usually drink Dewars, but a few years back my dad got me trying single malts. I usually kept a bottle of Glenlivet in my cabinet.

I may do that. I usually drink Dewars, but a few years back my dad got me trying single malts. I usually kept a bottle of Glenlivet in my cabinet.

Yeah...............try it, because you're really going to like the differing notes that show up on first sip, then through swallowing, and then, the final after finish when you inhale. Lots of different flavors that all seem to meld quite nicely.

Let me know when you try some, as well as tell me what you think.

Forum List

Back