Tuesday primaries was a good sign for moderates

why ask me?....ask elmer.....i can give a shit ....
Then neither of you have never seen true conservatism from any of our leaders, so why are we even arguing about Conservatism when we never elect anyone that actually does it?

I am sick of all sides and will take another week because arguing about which side is more retarded is boring…

Then neither of you have never seen true conservatism from any of our leaders, so why are we even arguing about Conservatism when we never elect anyone that actually does it?

I am sick of all sides and will take another week because arguing about which side is more retarded is boring…
i was commenting on what elmer said...why dont you jump into his shit?....

elmer who the fuck are you trying to fool?....your posts are here for everyone to read....the only people you compromise with are the ones who agree with you...
You are an extremist. You have no idea what compromise is.
You are spoiled butthead.

There are almost no Conservatives left in this country Any of you that vote Repub every election cannot claim to be Conservatives

Isn't a Conservative one who conserves?

What is conservation...

"To protect from loss or harm"

Protect the country.

Protect the Constitution.

Protect life, and liberty.

Protect the border.

Protect Free speech.

Protect Religious Freedom.

Protect the security of elections.

Protect the Second Amendment.

Protect the filibuster to protect from mob rule.

Protect the nine justice Supreme Court.

Protect the ideals of rule of law...

...sounds like ONLY those who vote Republican can honestly call themselves conservatives.

Isn't a Conservative one who conserves?

What is conservation...

"To protect from loss or harm"

Protect the country.

Protect the Constitution.

Protect life, and liberty.

Protect the border.

Protect Free speech.

Protect Religious Freedom.

Protect the security of elections.

Protect the Second Amendment.

Protect the filibuster to protect from mob rule.

Protect the nine justice Supreme Court.

Protect the ideals of rule of law...

...sounds like ONLY those who vote Republican can honestly call themselves conservatives.
Conservative values do not include 5 kids with 3 wives and multiple affairs. Bragging about grabbing women by the pussy. Do not commit Fraud as Trump did with his University and charity.
Conservative economics are free market based not a closed economy, minimizing competition
The party of Lincoln freed the slaves. They did not embrace white nationalists and white supremacists. In fact he fought and beat white nationalists.

You are in the cult. You have lost touch with reality. If Trump asks you to drink Kool-Aid, don't do it.

Look you ignorant Fuck, the views that I have today are the views that I had way before Donald Trump got into politics -

THEY ARE CORE VALUES -
Meaning they don't change -

Donald Trum has nothing to do with it -
You need a monster under your bed - I get it.

Stop fucking you projecting

Look you ignorant Fuck, the views that I have today are the views that I had way before Donald Trump got into politics -

THEY ARE CORE VALUES -
Meaning they don't change -

Donald Trum has nothing to do with it -
You need a monster under your bed - I get it.

Stop fucking you projecting
Donald Trump lacks values. How can he be your leader based on your core values.
You are a desperate dumbass who fell for Trump's con. Now you are a member of the cult. Trump defines what is right and wrong in your world. Not you. It is obvious by reading your posts.

yea i fear you so much that i question your bullshit to your face.....
Sure Harry, how do you question to my face when this is an anonymous message board.
If you came face to face with me and saw how tough I am (without a gun) you would be running away as fast as you could.
I am the smartest and toughest person you will ever interact with.

Donald Trump lacks values. How can he be your leader based on your core values.
You are a desperate dumbass who fell for Trump's con. Now you are a member of the cult. Trump defines what is right and wrong in your world. Not you. It is obvious by reading your posts.

That's your response to being deemed a fucking Idiot.

That's a fail.

That's your response to being deemed a fucking Idiot.

That's a fail
To be called a f##king idiot by a f##king idiot, means you are not a f##king idiot.
The logic and behind my statement is more complex than you could comprehend.
Take it to your cult, you mindless, brainless Trump minion.

Tuesday primaries was a good sign for moderates.
LMAO we haven't forgotten 2008 when damn near the entire Dem party LIED and ran as moderates...then went hard left as soon as they arrived in Washington. Hence the Dem's biggest loss in nearly 100 years when voters ripped them a new one in 2010.

To be called a f##king idiot by a f##king idiot, means you are not a f##king idiot.
The logic and behind my statement is more complex than you could comprehend.
Take it to your cult, you mindless, brainless Trump minion.

You do realize that no one here takes you seriously, yes?

Trump went like 16-0 on endorsements Tuesday, and Elmo claims his influence is diminished.

Why would anyone take that blithering nincompoop seriously?

Sure Harry, how do you question to my face when this is an anonymous message board.
If you came face to face with me and saw how tough I am (without a gun) you would be running away as fast as you could.
I am the smartest and toughest person you will ever interact with.
if i came face to face with you i would probably be laughing my ass off....because only pussies tell everyone how tough they are...

if i came face to face with you i would probably be laughing my ass off....because only pussies tell everyone how tough they are...
I may be a pussy but I am the nastiest, toughest pussy you will ever face. Plus I am the smartest human you will face.
You will be toast.

How can anyone be serious with a Trump , brain dead, Trump minion, cult member.
No matter what you say to them, they follow the instructions of their cult leader, Donald Trump.
Behind closed doors, Trump laughs at you dumbasses more than I do.

Forum List

Back