Tuesday primaries was a good sign for moderates

LMAO we haven't forgotten 2008 when damn near the entire Dem party LIED and ran as moderates...then went hard left as soon as they arrived in Washington. Hence the Dem's biggest loss in nearly 100 years when voters ripped them a new one in 2010.
I am looking for moderates. Screw far left, screw far right, screw the Trump brain dead, minions.

I am looking for moderates. Screw far left, screw far right, screw the Trump brain dead, minions.
I'm not sure what a "moderate" is supposed to be. But I'm looking for leaders committed to consensus. Who understand that slamming through laws that deeply offend people is a bad idea.

I'm not sure what a "moderate" is supposed to be. But I'm looking for leaders committed to consensus. Who understand that slamming through laws that deeply offend people is a bad idea.
I kind of think I agree

Tuesday primaries was a good sign for moderates.
Extreme left politicians did not fair well
Trump endorsed Republicans lost to their "not Trump endorsed" opponents

Could US politics making a slight turn toward sanity?

No! If that were the case the far left press would finally turn completely on their own.

Tuesday primaries was a good sign for moderates.
Extreme left politicians did not fair well
Trump endorsed Republicans lost to their "not Trump endorsed" opponents

Could US politics making a slight turn toward sanity?
ammamamama.jpg

I may be a pussy but I am the nastiest, toughest pussy you will ever face. Plus I am the smartest human you will face.
You will be toast.
lol.....elmer the nastiest pussy i ever faced was your girlfriend....she said it was the first time she ever got off.....

Trump went like 16-0 on endorsements Tuesday, and Elmo claims his influence is diminished.

Why would anyone take that blithering nincompoop seriously?
Well, TBH there are other people here that are as stupid as he is.

Forum List

Back