Tuesday primaries was a good sign for moderates

I don't see where Trump endorsed any of the candidates in those races.

Did see this though...

“If I were a candidate, I’d certainly rather have Trump’s endorsement than opposing me, but there’s a lot of other factors beyond that,” said Heckman,
I understand rather have Trump’s endorsement than opposing me

But the "other factors" are becoming a bigger consideration than they used to be, diluting Trump's influence. The influence is still there.

Exactly, you cannot always get exactly what you want.
That is the first thing a good parent teaches a child.
Those not willing to compromise are spoiled children.

340 million people. How can they all get exactly what they want.

Non-compromising extremists on both sides are spoiled children.

I think that you did not get the point.

I believe in moderation and compromise.
If you do not believe in compromise you are an extremist.
elmer who the fuck are you trying to fool?....your posts are here for everyone to read....the only people you compromise with are the ones who agree with you...

Or -

I might just think that you have a way overly inflated view of yourself, and don't give enough consideration to others viewpoints.
this is the viewpoints of the far left and far right...."if you dont like what we like,if you dont agree with us on what we want to do....FUCK YOU".....

this is the viewpoints of the far left and far right...."if you dont like what we like,if you dont agree with us on what we want to do....FUCK YOU".....

I might just think that you have a way overly inflated view of yourself, and don't give enough consideration to others viewpoints.

But the "other factors" are becoming a bigger consideration than they used to be, diluting Trump's influence. The influence is still there.

President Trump's influence has not diminished.
Republican Establishment was against him before during and after his Presidency.

Hi success has been emulated by Ron Desantis - who has made every right decision since he became Governor.

As a left-wing Lunatic, it makes sense that you believe that it can't last.

You see with your heart, not your eyes.

President Trump's influence has not diminished.
Republican Establishment was against him before during and after his Presidency.

Hi success has been emulated by Ron Desantis - who has made every right decision since he became Governor.

As a left-wing Lunatic, it makes sense that you believe that it can't last.

You see with your heart, not your eyes.
I am using my brain to determine Trumpism is declining. I am using my brain, unlike Trump minions. Trumpism is driven by a person not an ideology. Trump plays on fear and division of desperate people. It is a cult. Cults end when the cult leader is gone.

I am using my brain to determine Trumpism is declining. I am using my brain, unlike Trump minions. Trumpism is driven by a person not an ideology. Trump plays on fear and division of desperate people. It is a cult. Cults end when the cult leader is gone.

I'm sorry but what you wrote has no relationship with reality

Won every race where he endorsed someone. Tell us again about how his influence is diluted.

That was why there was a 60 vote necessity in The Senate.
But Dems threw a hissy fit over that and threw it away.
That would be a negative in your book, yes?
Yes, it would. I realize the filibuster is just tradition, and not really in the Constitution. But it should be. If I had my druthers there would be a 2/3 majority requirement, in both houses, for passing new legislation.

Forum List

Back