🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tulsi Gabbard endorses UFC Legend & 2x champion BJ Penn for Hawaii Governor

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'd rather vote for Frank Mir for Nevada Governor! (only old-school UFC folks will get the reference)...he broke Lesnar's foot once, made him tap like a bitch...anyway, good luck to BJ Penn!

i'd rather vote for Frank Mir for Nevada Governor! (only old-school UFC folks will get the reference)...he broke Lesnar's foot once, made him tap like a bitch...anyway, good luck to BJ Penn!

I don't remember the foot breaking in that match, but Mir did get Lesnar to tap Out. Lesnar kicked Mir's Ass in the rematch.

• Banned
I don't remember the foot breaking in that match, but Mir did get Lesnar to tap Out. Lesnar kicked Mir's Ass in the rematch.
i like both Mir and Lesnar, but remember as a kid thinking it was awesome someone could EMASCULATE Lesnar like that...but we should probably stay on topic lol

• Banned
if i fear that my opponent is gonna KO me with a head kick or something, i tend to use Mir's move that he used on Lesnar to try to break their foot, that way there's no way i will ever get KO'd...but if it's a good looking blonde dude, i just might go easy on him and maybe even let him beat me

frank mir?......
george-takei-laugh.gif

Forum List

Back