Tulsi Gabbard for President

I don't have to answer your goddamned questions. I don't give a damn a about credibility or anything else that you brainwashed goons spew.
idiot!!! you post on this forum making foolish statements and when questioned you hurl juvenile insults. WTF is wrong with you?

idiot!!! you post on this forum making foolish statements and when questioned you hurl juvenile insults. WTF is wrong with you?
Fools like you are very annoying. It seems you believe all you are told. Now that is an idiot.

Fools like you are very annoying. It seems you believe all you are told. Now that is an idiot.
I question everything, I believe no politician without checking. it seems that you are unable to comprehend that a former dem could leave the party for valid reasons. you are the idiot here.

I question everything, I believe no politician without checking. it seems that you are unable to comprehend that a former dem could leave the party for valid reasons. you are the idiot here.
Checking what? A website? Keep showing how stupid you are. You cannot comprehend reality. She has said she is against the second amendment. I guess you're ok with that too. Lol

Last edited:
Checking what? A website? Keep showing how stupid you are. You cannot comprehend reality. She has said she is against the second amendment. I guess you're ok with that too. Lol
can you provide a link to her saying that? No, would never support anyone who wants to cancel the 2nd.

if its not, will you? you made the claim, back it up.

Here you go! i can't get that second Redfish to go away.

I have long called for reinstating a federal ban on military-style assault weapons and high capacity magazines, requiring comprehensive pre-purchase background checks for every gun sale, preventing domestic abusers from acquiring a gun, closing the gun-show loophole, and making sure that terrorists are not allowed to buy guns.

When was the last time we had a normal president?

JFK?

Question is, why did most democrats vote against her? Why did they allow the Hillary machine and the DNC to denounce her, to smear her.
Democrat voters have the same problem that the GOP voters have. They're brainwashed into believing the leadership of their party is in their best interest.

Just look at the battle that's going on in the house right now for the establishment trying to push McCarthy in the speakers chair. Trump, McConnell and Newt are all pushing for the leftist McCarthy. Only a few hold outs (actual conservatives) are pushing back. The fear mongering of a democrat being the House speaker is the tool they're using to get republican house members to fall in line.

This is the same BS the left pulled on Tulsi. A Russian asset my butt. BS fear mongering coming from their party leadership.
And if they don't "fall in line," the DNC (and the RNC) will primary them in the next election. In the meantime, they'll strip them of their committee assignments.

Both parties suck to high heaven. And it feels so good to be a truly independent voter, free of all connections with democrats and republicans.

Veterans are Dying from Cancer at Alarming Rates. We could save their lives | The Tulsi Gabbard Show​

Ex-Congresswoman Exposes Why Both Parties Ignore Voters | Tulsi Gabbard | POLITICS | Rubin Report​

Forum List

Back